Bad Cop, No Donut Part 2

I am really not sure how I should respond to you. You consistently post - how should I say it? - utter bullshit.

Answer this one simple questions: Why isn't the U.S. a police state? You can't, because it is.

Prove it.

Here's your proof:
police state
noun
: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a police force

A little bonus article for you:
The Biggest Threat to American Public Safety Is the American Police State

I am really not sure how I should respond to you. You consistently post - how should I say it? - utter bullshit.

Answer this one simple questions: Why isn't the U.S. a police state? You can't, because it is.

Earlier I posted that we were closing in on it.

But here is why we are not a police state. You are posting information and have the freedom of speech still. Or for now if you prefer.

In China which is more police state you would be jailed for speaking out. In North Korea you would be fed to the dogs. We aren't sure what happens in Turkey we just know that the people do not speak out twice.

Now I do agree that far too many, nearly all of our civil rights have become suggestions. I agree that far too many blindly support the police. They aren't the real problem. They are ignorant, or naive if you prefer. If they do acknowledge a bad cop it's just a bad cop. One who is somehow isolated from the rest who if they had any idea would certainly have done something.

The real problem are those who know and don't care. These are the idiots who cheer those videos on the net of the police beating someone to a pulp. The ones who scream that the unarmed individual who got shot in the back deserved it. Those are the real problem. The ones for whom the cops can do no wrong.

So no, we aren't in a police state.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Earlier I posted that we were closing in on it.

But here is why we are not a police state. You are posting information and have the freedom of speech still. Or for now if you prefer.

In China which is more police state you would be jailed for speaking out. In North Korea you would be fed to the dogs. We aren't sure what happens in Turkey we just know that the people do not speak out twice.

Now I do agree that far too many, nearly all of our civil rights have become suggestions. I agree that far too many blindly support the police. They aren't the real problem. They are ignorant, or naive if you prefer. If they do acknowledge a bad cop it's just a bad cop. One who is somehow isolated from the rest who if they had any idea would certainly have done something.

The real problem are those who know and don't care. These are the idiots who cheer those videos on the net of the police beating someone to a pulp. The ones who scream that the unarmed individual who got shot in the back deserved it. Those are the real problem. The ones for whom the cops can do no wrong.

So no, we aren't in a police state.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't have much time to reply to your well reasoned and thought out post, so please take the time to read the following article.
The Supreme Court Just Created a Full-Blown Police State – The End of the USA Cannot Be Far Behind | Armstrong Economics

I don't know what country you people live in but here in America, I have never been....

Forced to turn in my guns.
Forced to stay out of an area I wanted to go to.
Forced to obey commands.
Forced to attend government meetings or functions.
Forced to work when I didn't want to.
Forced to salute anything or any one.
Forced to turn over my private property.
Forced to stay in my home.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to violate my rights.
Forced to take an oath.
Imprisoned without charges.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Or anything else that ACTUALLY fits the definition of a police state.

I don't know what country you people live in but here in America, I have never been....

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

You might not have personally been forced (yet) to do any of those things, but many have.

During Hurricane Katrina a door-to-door seizure of guns by police and National Guard
Recon that would depend on where you wanted to go.
Forced to obey commands.
Ever been stopped by the police? Your failure to obey their commands can result in a charge of 'obstructing' and 'failure to obey'.
Not all police states demand such attendance.
Not a requirement of a police state.
Pledge of Allegiance, grade school. Punished if you didn't.
Google 'asset forfeiture'.
Boston Bombing - people were restricted to their homes.
Forced to worship.
Not every police state mandates you worship their religion.
Forced to disperse.
Picket city hall or the local PD. You will be dispersed.
You have no "rights"; you have privileges.
Forced to take an oath.
Again: Pledge of Allegiance, grade school. Punished if you didn't.
You can be. All government has to do is designate you an "enemy combatant".
Side note:The U.S. has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds prisoners.

Detained.
Never been stopped by the police? DUI checkpoints? Border crossings? Those are all detainments.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.
No, he didn't commit a crime:

http://sfbayview.com/wp-content/upl...d-Ferguson-Mo-081114-by-W-Curtis-NY-Times.jpg

Most of what you posted has nothing to do with a police state.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

You might not have personally been forced (yet) to do any of those things, but many have.

During Hurricane Katrina a door-to-door seizure of guns by police and National Guard
Forced to obey commands.
Ever been stopped by the police? Your failure to obey their commands can result in a charge of 'obstructing' and 'failure to obey'.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Side note:The U.S. has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds prisoners.

Detained.
Never been stopped by the police? DUI checkpoints? Border crossings? Those are all detainments.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

http://sfbayview.com/wp-content/upl...d-Ferguson-Mo-081114-by-W-Curtis-NY-Times.jpg

Not in this country, not that I have seen. The important point you are missing is the very important point that if this was a police state, those things would be happening to me, they are not, it is not.

If we went by your criteria, anything short of anarchy would be a police state. We are far from it.

police state
noun
: a country in which the activities of the people are strictly controlled by the government with the help of a police force

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

Not in this country, not that I have seen. The important point you are missing is the very important point that if this was a police state, those things would be happening to me, they are not, it is not.

If we went by your criteria, anything short of anarchy would be a police state. We are far from it.

Just because those things have not happened to you, doesn't mean they wont. Those who wantonly submit themselves (even their free will) to the state do not see the control the state has over them or the force exercised by police to keep them under control.

Every country uses the police to control the population. Some also use the army (U.S. is one of them (i.e. National Guard)). When the police are used to control the people and make them bend to the will of the state, you have a police state. The United States is a "police state''.

police state
noun

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

Just because those things have not happened to you, doesn't mean they wont. Those who wantonly submit themselves (even their free will) to the state do not see the control the state has over them or the force exercised by police to keep them under control.

Every country uses the police to control the population. Some also use the army (U.S. is one of them (i.e. National Guard)). When the police are used to control the people and make them bend to the will of the state, you have a police state. The United States is a "police state''.

police state
noun

Your generous sharing of the definition only helps prove my argument. I showed you how my life is not controlled by the government at all.

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

police state
noun

Your generous sharing of the definition only helps prove my argument. I showed you how my life is not controlled by the government at all.

FDA - Government controlling what you put into your body.
DMV - Government controlling what you drive, rather you drive or are even allowed to drive.
IRS - Controlling your money and keeping a nice, fat, chunk for your government.
Need I go on?

Own your own home? Look at the deed. You are listed as "tenant", not ''owner''. Why? Because government claims ownership of ''your'' home. Think I am wrong? Don't pay taxes on that property and see how quickly the real owners take possession of it.
Married? Had to get a permission slip (license) from government to get married, didn't you? That permission slip gives government ownership of your marriage. Think I am wrong? Try getting a divorce without the governments permission. You can't do it.
Got kids? Government owns them too.

Still believe your "life is not controlled by the government at all."? If you do, you are delirious

Now, who controls the cops that make sure you obey governments rules? That's right, government. If government controls the police and the job of the police is to make sure you obey governments rules, then you live in a police state.

Last edited:
STOCKHOLM SYNDROME.jpg

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

police state
noun

DMV - Government controlling what you drive, rather you drive or are even allowed to drive.
IRS - Controlling your money and keeping a nice, fat, chunk for your government.
Need I go on?

Own your own home? Look at the deed. You are listed as "tenant", not ''owner''. Why? Because government claims ownership of ''your'' home. Think I am wrong? Don't pay taxes on that property and see how quickly the real owners take possession of it.
Married? Had to get a permission slip (license) from government to get married, didn't you? That permission slip gives government ownership of your marriage. Think I am wrong? Try getting a divorce without the governments permission. You can't do it.

Still believe your "life is not controlled by the government at all."? If you do, you are delirious

Now, who controls the cops that make sure you obey governments rules? That's right, government. If government controls the police and the job of the police is to make sure you obey governments rules, then you live in a police state.

LOL --- man, I am amazed at your ability to ignore reality in order to create a fictional space where you can draw attention to yourself by railing against the fantasy you yourself have created.

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

police state
noun

Need I go on?

LOL --- man, I am amazed at your ability to ignore reality in order to create a fictional space where you can draw attention to yourself by railing against the fantasy you yourself have created.

And I am amazed you keep coming back. Masochist?

police state
noun

police state
noun

Need I go on?

And I am amazed you keep coming back. Masochist?

Masochist? LOL --- hardly.

I am, however, sympathetic. Clearly, the digression from reality in your mind that causes you to distort facts into a false paradigm that feeds your ego has become critical.

Your distortion is just that --- distortion. You intentionally use unrelated facts to arrive at a distorted sense of reality.

It is your affliction that would cause you to believe that, were I to give you a quarter, I would be depriving my children of new shoes and trying to further the debasement of people through my capitalist power..

It is your affliction that would cause you to believe that, were you to know that I drive an American car, I am a bigot and racist who refuses to truck with foreigners because I wish them to be held in servitude and poverty.

It is your affliction that would cause you to believe that, were you to know that I own three hunting rifles and a pistol, I am an incipient terrorist interested in overthrowing the government, killing all LGBTQ people, and suppressing people of color..

It is your affliction that prevents you from recognizing truth in context, but rather taking truth and bending it and manipulating it to reach a preconceived notion.

It is your affliction that makes you need to feed your ego so badly that you have to create fantasies in your mind in order to postulate ridiculous and spurious false realities with a goal of drawing attention to your sad and pathetic life by igniting pity.

It is your affliction that demands that you must get attention - even if it means people are laughing at you for the nonsensical mumbo jumbo you spew.

Yeah, I feel sympathetic. Clearly, you need help.

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.
Detained.
Held at gunpoint.

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

police state
noun

Need I go on?

The FDA has never stopped my from anything.

Driving is not a right.

The IRS is stealing my money, but it is not controlling my money. Huge difference. Look, it's clear that anything short of anarchy is concidered by you to be a police state. You stubbornly refuse to see the truth. I'm not going to be able to change your mind. Good luck with that paranoia.

police state
noun

Forced to obey commands.
Forced to worship.
Forced to disperse.
Forced to take an oath.

Detained.
Held at gunpoint.
Yet.

police state
noun

Need I go on?

The FDA has never stopped my from anything.

Driving is not a right.

The IRS is stealing my money, but it is not controlling my money. Huge difference. Look, it's clear that anything short of anarchy is concidered by you to be a police state. You stubbornly refuse to see the truth. I'm not going to be able to change your mind. Good luck with that paranoia.

Have or had anybody in your life who is suffering or has suffered from cancer? The FDA does everything it can to stop people from curing themselves by outlawing the cures. Here is one:
Forbidden Fruits: Whatever Medicinal Foods The F.D.A. Forbids

There is an entire laundry list of things the FDA is stopping you from doing. I challenge you to go find it. I, myself, am getting tired of just handing answers to people. Maybe if you have to work for it, your eyes might open up a bit.

What law says "driving is not a right"? Here are some laws that say it is:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/us-supreme-court-says-license-necessary-drive-public-letennier
Driving is a privilege only when done commercially.
Either way, it is government controlling the masses by use of armed soldiers (police) to bow to governments demands.

If the IRS is stealing your money, it is controlling your money. And there aint a damned thing you can do about it. Because, if you try, armed thugs will come to wherever you might be and do as their masters at the IRS tells them to do to you.

I believe you and I probably have different definitions for the word "anarchy".

See next post for Rise of The Warrior Cop, by Radley Balko, which is also in book and PDF form available on the internet.

This is a very good book. I highly recommend it. It can be ordered from Amazon or it can be read cover to cover in PDF form on the Internet. It contains a great deal of information that American citizens need to understand.

Forum List

Back