Coca-cola commercial depicts transgender kids dressed in drag

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(OPINION) DISRN – A commercial created by The Coca-Cola Company to advertise Sprite depicts a variety of situations in which mothers are helping their transgender teens present as their preferred gender. Among the scenes shown are a mother helping her daughter bind her breasts to appear as a male, a mother helping her son

Coca-Cola commercial depicts transgender kids dressed in drag

In the end these companies are going to lose and go right down the fkn tubes and it can't happen fast enough.

(OPINION) DISRN – A commercial created by The Coca-Cola Company to advertise Sprite depicts a variety of situations in which mothers are helping their transgender teens present as their preferred gender. Among the scenes shown are a mother helping her daughter bind her breasts to appear as a male, a mother helping her son

Coca-Cola commercial depicts transgender kids dressed in drag

In the end these companies are going to lose and go right down the fkn tubes and it can't happen fast enough.

Every time people say I need to watch more TV because I am missing out on so much..... I just laugh.... and laugh....

Wow.......................if Coke commercials bug the OP so much, I wonder how she feels about the television show "The Connors"? One of the main characters in that show is a young boy who is gay and likes to dress up in girls clothes.

Wow.......................if Coke commercials bug the OP so much, I wonder how she feels about the television show "The Connors"? One of the main characters in that show is a young boy who is gay and likes to dress up in girls clothes.

That's you.

Ahhh ok. So you like young boys who are gay and like to dress up in girl's clothing?

That clarifies everything.

Ahhh ok. So you like young boys who are gay and like to dress up in girl's clothing?

Didn't say one way or the other what I thought about it. Simply asked if the OP is bent out of shape about a commercial, how does she feel when a prime time show has gays that cross dress?

Didn't say one way or the other what I thought about it. Simply asked if the OP is bent out of shape about a commercial, how does she feel when a prime time show has gays that cross dress?

Probably the same way I feel: Disgusted, offended, angered, nauseated, repulsed, and shocked.

Perversion tends to do that to most normal people.

I would be surprised if anyone on this board ever saw the commercial on American television. In an effort to be informed on the subject we are discussing, I sought out the commercial and watched it and took the time time to read an article about it.

It was released in Argentina for the Buenos Aires Pride Festival. It was posted on Sprite's Argentina Twitter. You will never see it in the U.S. unless you go looking for it.

This thread is a farce and nothing more than an exercise in faux outrage.

I would be surprised if anyone on this board ever saw the commercial on American television. In an effort to be informed on the subject we are discussing, I sought out the commercial and watched it and took the time time to read an article about it.

It was released in Argentina for the Buenos Aires Pride Festival. It was posted on Sprite's Argentina Twitter. You will never see it in the U.S. unless you go looking for it.

This thread is a farce and nothing more than an exercise in faux outrage.

(OPINION) DISRN – A commercial created by The Coca-Cola Company to advertise Sprite depicts a variety of situations..........

.......created by The Coca Cola Company.........

Why, when folks post threads like this, don't they post the video in question?

Folks should read the comments on the video at YouTube. It is reassuring. . . at least about those who post comments.

Probably the same way I feel: Disgusted, offended, angered, nauseated, repulsed, and shocked.

Perversion tends to do that to most normal people.

Awww, do you need a Safe Space? Are you offended?

Know what to do about that? Mind your own damned business and use the remote if something bothers you.

Jeez, when did Americans become such busy-bodies and get so worried about what someone else was doing? Quit being Gladys Kravits and pay attention to your own life. The people dressing in whatever clothes aren't hurting anybody. They aren't shooting anyone or aborting babies. Why do you give a shit whether they dress as boys or girls??

Some folks just need to get a life.

Why, when folks post threads like this, don't they post the video in question?

It's in the OP link.

Yeah, I know, but most folks aren't smart enough to click the link and then uncover the offending content. . . . .:71:

When ever I post a link to a video vs. the actually video? The video gets viewed ten time more if you just post the damn thing. Then I noticed with this one? Even if you post the link, it was covered up, because it was "offensive," so you had to find the link to uncover it. . . .

Just make it easy. Otherwise, the idiots can't participate. And we have a lot of them here.

On top of that. . . the comments at YouTube are in English, the ones at twitter? Not so much.

Just watched the video. Looks to me like it shows parents loving and supporting their children, even if they are different.

Damn shame the parents aren't just beating it out of them, huh?

Forum List

Back