Back stabbing white women do it again.Tiger Woods, now Herman Cain.!

Well here we go again. Back stabbing white females coming out the closet saying they
had a relationship with Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain, and they wreck his
campainge for President. They messed up Tiger Woods, now Herman Cain.

And some of these people on this thread are trying to promote interracial marriage with
these goldigging white devil females!.
Please keep your white women.!!

You've made some ridiculous posts on here, but you've exceeded your level of stupidity with this! These men are adulterers, screwing behind their families backs. In fact, Tiger woods was screwing several women, and you come out and say that they were stitched up by back stabbing white females. What a prize twat you are! Any back stabbing was done by Woods and Cain. Stabbing their wives and children in the back. Clearly your racist anger is clouding your judgement.

Well here we go again. Back stabbing white females coming out the closet saying they
had a relationship with Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain, and they wreck his

And some of these people on this thread are trying to promote interracial marriage with

Boy are you screwed up! lol!

Those nasty white women having affairs with these faithful men! lol

What in the hell does it matter what race? lol

A woman's scorn... watch yourself, bigot. You can be caught, too. Poor wittle Woods!

Woods and Cain were simply bystanders? What a precious value system you have.

Last edited:
what you men dont realise is all us chicks get together on wensdays and plan how to take you down.

You think we are getting our nails done but in reality we are plotting the downfall of man.

We only toy with you (reguardless of color) for our own pleasure.

Asian beauty brides, those hot black chicks at the club, the little helpless white girls at pep boys, the indian smokin' hot girls at the bank yes and even your mother.

We all want to destroy your lives.

Have a nice day

I KNEW it!!!!!!

Last edited:

oh hell you were all over this man...

Hey there racist scum. Still losing the battle with your fears? Fucking cowardly weakling.

What fears are you talking about Faggot? homo marriage Mr. melting pot ?
I have no fears, I just don't believe in interracial marriage.! The white race needs to stay with the white race.!!

Yes, you're on to us, 52.

The White race's clandestine plan to infiltrate other races by miscegination is working beautifully.

Soon our evil Honkey genes will polluate all of mankind, and we Ofays will triumph in the RACE race as our women help us White men dominate the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

BWA-HA! ha! ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!:badgrin:

Cain has a black wife, a wife none the less and cheated, race doen't matter but his cheating does, I think his wife wouldn't give a shit about the race of the women.

Where's the evidence that Cain cheated on his wife?

Oh that's right, you liberal fucks believe an accusation alone is proof. As long as it's against a conservative that is.

You sound like you are really lusting after a white woman.

your funny

I have worked with white females in an office environment. I had a White female boss.
She was great. But to marry or date, no, I wouldn't date or enter into a relationship with white female..
White women are just to sarcastic, vindictive, and kind of nutty.
I prefer black women. I just prefer the feel of a black Vagina. The black power in the
in that black vagina feels better to me.!
If you people prefer white women, go and get them, but count me out.
I stick to my own kind.

I have worked with white females in an office environment. I had a White female boss.
She was great. But to marry or date, no, I wouldn't date or enter into a relationship with white female..
White women are just to sarcastic, vindictive, and kind of nutty.I prefer black women. I just prefer the feel of a black Vagina. The black power in the
I stick to my own kind.

Uh, every race of women are like that, open your mind.

Hey there racist scum. Still losing the battle with your fears? Fucking cowardly weakling.

I have no fears, I just don't believe in interracial marriage.! The white race needs to stay with the white race.!!

The White race's clandestine plan to infiltrate other races by miscegination is working beautifully.

Soon our evil Honkey genes will polluate all of mankind, and we Ofays will triumph in the RACE race as our women help us White men dominate the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

DNA shows there aren't many blacks not tainted with white devil blood

DNA shows there aren't many blacks not tainted with white devil blood

In the US that may be the case sure.

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent) (Gates is one of those, he discovered); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent).[16]

One-drop rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent);
1 percent of African Americans have at least 50 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one parent) (Gates is one of those, he discovered); and
5 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent Native American ancestry (equivalent to one great-grandparent).[16]

One-drop rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know alot of that white ancestry Blacks in the US have was not consentual, and did not give them anymore privilege, they were still considered Black and treated as such.

I prefer black women. I just prefer the feel of a black Vagina. The black power in the
I stick to my own kind.

Then you need to relocate to the nearest proctologist's office, cause that's where most assholes are found~

Hello I grab my first coffee and think I can talk about partying down with Rick James and I get thrown into freaking black vaginas as an option this early?

OK I'm not ready for this. Some one pass the sugar and don't even think about making a crack about that.

Come on people.

Please tell me none of you have security clearances and are working for Timmy. This would be bad.

I stick to my own kind.

It's only black on the outside. Inside it's just the same as a white, yellow or brown one. Clearly, in your case, words speak louder than actions...or should I say experience. :D

White women are just to sarcastic, vindictive, and kind of nutty.I prefer black women. I just prefer the feel of a black Vagina. The black power in the
I stick to my own kind.

Uh, every race of women are like that, open your mind.

He did, but his brain cell fell out!

Forum List

Back