Bachmann's Entire New Hampshire Staff Quits

From original link:

Bachmann's Entire New Hampshire Staff Just Quit - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

Update 3:25 p.m. Bachmann called into Radio Iowa to address the story herself. Politico has her statement:

“That is a shocking story to me,” Bachmann said. “I don’t know where that came from. We have called staff in New Hampshire to find out where that came from and the staff have said that isn’t true, so I don’t know if this is just a bad story that’s being fed by a different candidate or campaign. I have no idea where this came from, but we’ve made calls and it’s certainly not true.”

Update 3:15 p.m.: Michele Bachmann's campaign says it hasn't heard of anyone in New Hampshire quitting, Fox News reports. Fox News's Carl Cameron writes that the campaign says, "until the Bachmann campaign hears from those individuals who have reportedly quit, the campaign will not comment further" but Cameron also says Fox News has been in touch with at least one New Hampshire staffer who is joining the Rick Perry campaign.

Guess we'll find out on Snopes.

:eusa_whistle: Not like it's been a slow news cycle. Could it be Gremlins or Space Aliens?

She is far more qualified for Geithner's position than he is.

You must be kidding. She doesn't have nearly the background that Geithner has in treasury issues. Not saying I like Geithner at all, just that you are blatantly and hilariously wrong in saying that Bachmann is more qualified than Geithner to be Sec. of Treasury.

Is Michelle Bachmann a tax cheat? No? Well then she's more qualified.
As a TAX Lawyer? She better not be...:lol:

Aww :lol:

bachmann_01.jpg

lol.. great pic.

apparently, she was spending too much time in iowa and they felt slighted.

My Favorite Michelle Moment was that time when Everyone but Her was on Stage for the Debate but Her. :lol: It was like a "Lost In Space" Flashback for Me. :D

jetsonscolor3.jpg

Daughter Judy..............

Bachmann should just drop out of the race and rerun for her Congressional seat if she still wants that. She has no shot at the nomination at this point. That should be more than obvious to her campaign.
Maybe hope for a Cabinet post in the next Administration that won't be Obama's.

Which cabinet post is she qualified to have?

Sec. of State.

Hillary could do it, anyone could.

She is far more qualified for Geithner's position than he is.

You must be kidding. She doesn't have nearly the background that Geithner has in treasury issues. Not saying I like Geithner at all, just that you are blatantly and hilariously wrong in saying that Bachmann is more qualified than Geithner to be Sec. of Treasury.

Is Michelle Bachmann a tax cheat? No? Well then she's more qualified.

What about her rather underwhelming intellect? It's not a Care in the Community appointment. Dear Lord, we really should have learned not to appoint incompetents by now. Have we learned nothing from Obama?

Yes, the one starting in 2017. But I don’t think Christie will have anything to do with her.

She’s a republican, so she’s more qualified – see how simple things are in the conservative alternate universe?

Bachmann should just drop out of the race and rerun for her Congressional seat if she still wants that. She has no shot at the nomination at this point. That should be more than obvious to her campaign.

A year until November. And only one really sane contender in the GOP lineup. Gonna be a fun year.

A year until November. And only one really sane contender in the GOP lineup. Gonna be a fun year.

Which one is that?

I hope you don't mean the one who thinks that he's wearing magic underpants and thinks he's going to rule over his own planet of spirit-children in the afterlife. That's what qualifies as "sane" these days?

Bachmann was never a serious contender. I think that she shows the larger problem of TEA is that as a movement, it wasn't going to change a 150 year old political party in two years.

It should have found a candidate that was credible and got behind him. That person probably should have been Rick Perry. Instead, it will get behind Cain as flavor of the week, until he stumbles, and the establishment will impose Romney as the nominee whether the party rank and file want him or not.

The Beltway establishment would rather lose the election than lose control of the party.

Just like they did in 2008 when Huckabee threatened the applecart.

Just like they did in 1996 when Buchanan threatened the applecart.

Forum List

Back