Bachmann vs Obama

Bachmann vs Obama

• Total voters
You paint Democrats and liberals as Marxist and then get upset because you don't think you are being represented fairly? Oh the irony...

The thing that annoys me most about Republicans is that they make vote for Democrats.

I swear there must be something in the water liberal Democrats drink that causes the same dysfunction in reading comprehension.

I did not paint Democrats or liberals as Marxist in any post in this entire discussion. Unless you want to characterize Barack Hussein Obama as the epitome of what liberals and Democrats are. So assuming you didn't intend to do that, yeah, when you accuse me of painting Democrats or liberals as Marxists, I KNOW I am being represented unfairly.

President Obama isn't a Marxist either so the irony is still there.

The thing that annoys me most about Republicans is that they make vote for Democrats.

This isn't the thread for it, but on other threads I have laid out his written and spoken words and the initiatives he has promoted that clearly express Marxist ideals as well as the Marxist propensities of many he has surrounded himself with. 100% Marxist? Nobody is. Even those who start out that way quickly give it up after they have achieved unlimited power which is necessary in order to effect the final goals of Marxism. And no way Obama wants to give up any power.

You have to understand that many embrace Marxism without even understanding that they are doing it. So much of it seems to altruistic, reasonable, compassionate, etc.

And I frankly don't care whether Republicans or Democrats get elected so long as they understand the concept of unalienable rights, freedom, and the dynamics that made this the greatest nation on Earth. Marxism means well, but it is anathema to all that.

I swear there must be something in the water liberal Democrats drink that causes the same dysfunction in reading comprehension.

I did not paint Democrats or liberals as Marxist in any post in this entire discussion. Unless you want to characterize Barack Hussein Obama as the epitome of what liberals and Democrats are. So assuming you didn't intend to do that, yeah, when you accuse me of painting Democrats or liberals as Marxists, I KNOW I am being represented unfairly.

This isn't the thread for it, but on other threads I have laid out his written and spoken words and the initiatives he has promoted that clearly express Marxist ideals as well as the Marxist propensities of many he has surrounded himself with. 100% Marxist? Nobody is. Even those who start out that way quickly give it up after they have achieved unlimited power which is necessary in order to effect the final goals of Marxism. And no way Obama wants to give up any power.

You have to understand that many embrace Marxism without even understanding that they are doing it. So much of it seems to altruistic, reasonable, compassionate, etc.

And I frankly don't care whether Republicans or Democrats get elected so long as they understand the concept of unalienable rights, freedom, and the dynamics that made this the greatest nation on Earth. Marxism means well, but it is anathema to all that.

That's absolutely ridiculous.

You are putting down Modbert on his debate skills, while you have no real understanding what a Marxist is? Too funny!
And I think someone who wanted an investigation into who is a real american in Congress might slow down our freedoms.

Bachmann has so many great moments.

I personally really liked the one where she blamed swine flu on the Democrats.

PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann wrong that swine flu broke out under Carter

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

Well, at least she's right about the decade. Yes, the last big swine flu scare occurred in the 1970s. But other than that, her statement is utterly false.

The scare began in February 1976 when recruits at Fort Dix, N.J., came down with flu symptoms, and one died. This led to fears of a pandemic. The president in 1976 was Gerald Ford — a Republican.

Ford, following the advice of public health officials, called for a nationwide vaccination program. In just 10 days, 40 million Americans were vaccinated. But three senior citizens died shortly after receiving their swine flu shots. A public outcry blamed the deaths on the immunizations even though there was no evidence. As a recent article in Salon notes, "The government had long feared mass panic about swine flu — now they feared mass panic about the swine flu vaccinations."

Then there's her comments on Abortion field trips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxLYDQ-01pE&feature=player_embedded]‪Rep. Bachmann Warns of Abortion Field Trips‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She has a treasure trove of comments.

Spoken like a true Marxist.

I would pretty much vote for anyone other then Obama. If the democRATs where smart they would run another candidate next to Obama but I dont think they are that smart!

Spoken like a true Marxist.

Is he also a corporatist?

You are putting down Modbert on his debate skills, while you have no real understanding what a Marxist is? Too funny!
And I think someone who wanted an investigation into who is a real american in Congress might slow down our freedoms.

Bachmann has so many great moments.

I personally really liked the one where she blamed swine flu on the Democrats.

PolitiFact | Michele Bachmann wrong that swine flu broke out under Carter

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. And I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

Well, at least she's right about the decade. Yes, the last big swine flu scare occurred in the 1970s. But other than that, her statement is utterly false.

The scare began in February 1976 when recruits at Fort Dix, N.J., came down with flu symptoms, and one died. This led to fears of a pandemic. The president in 1976 was Gerald Ford — a Republican.

Ford, following the advice of public health officials, called for a nationwide vaccination program. In just 10 days, 40 million Americans were vaccinated. But three senior citizens died shortly after receiving their swine flu shots. A public outcry blamed the deaths on the immunizations even though there was no evidence. As a recent article in Salon notes, "The government had long feared mass panic about swine flu — now they feared mass panic about the swine flu vaccinations."

Then there's her comments on Abortion field trips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxLYDQ-01pE&feature=player_embedded]‪Rep. Bachmann Warns of Abortion Field Trips‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She has a treasure trove of comments.
Yes she is, and so is her husband. :lol:
I just don't feel people who want to pray away the gay, and call homosexuals barbarians, is really out for everyone's freedoms. To me it sounds like she wants to protect the freedoms of people who think like her.

Another Idiot Claiming "Libertarian"...

It's Trolls like this on the Internet who make "Libertarians" out to be Idiots.

Do you smoke Pot, Mr. Owl?... :lol:

:)

peace...
Could you please be more specific on how exactly am I an idiot or a troll?

Your Post... It's Trolling and you are an Idiot.

I would never be so Blindly Partisan as to say I would Vote for a Terrorist like bin Laden over ANY DemocRAT, Obama bin Barry included... :thup:

Crawl under a Rock... You are making Libertarians look Worse with every post.

peace...
Lighten up, mal. I wouldn't actually vote for a terrorist, it's just an expression of distaste for right-wing loonies like Bachmann or Palin. And that has nothing to do with my party of choice.

This is going to be a meaningless poll. Conservatives outnumber Progressives 10-1 on this board.

But hell... I'll play along. Obama

What a MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

Moron? Take a look at the poll numb nuts. Even with this heavily skewed message board, the poll shows Bachmann winning by one vote. The country is not nearly as skewed as this board, so I'd say that the moron is you.

Few people actually believe in the far right anymore than people believe in the far left. Most people fall somewhere in between, as do I. Obama is closer to center and reasonableness than Bachmann, who is far right.

If the election were held today, and these were the only two choices, who would you vote for?

I just voted for Perry in the Perry / Obama thread. But Bachmann? She's a whackjob, a pathological liar (which I wouldn't mind if her lies weren't so easily disproven in real time, while she was spewing them - at least lie intelligently Michelle!) and her hypocrisy makes Obama's pale in comparison.

I am certain the Dems hope she gets the nomination because if she does, they win in a landslide.

HMmm. I think I was too diplomatic in my description of her.

This is at the very least..bigotted..

‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube

This is crazy..

‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏ - YouTube

This is nuts..

‪The U.S. Census According To Michele Bachmann‬‏ - YouTube

She may not be able to take the General election..but I ain't so sure about the nomination.

What's nuts about what she said to Beck - ??

A new study of U.S. Department of Commerce documents now shows that the Census Bureau complied with an August 4, 1943, request by Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau for the names and locations of all people of Japanese ancestry in the Washington, D.C., area, according to historian Margo Anderson of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee and statistician William Seltzer of Fordham University in New York City. The records, however, do not indicate that the Bureau was asked for or divulged such information for Japanese-Americans in other parts of the country.

Confirmed: The U.S. Census Bureau Gave Up Names of Japanese-Americans in WW II: Scientific American

What's nuts is she is mapping that to today's census bureau. Government did all sorts of things that are no longer possible. You think that government, would today, secretly refuse to treat people with a communicable disease to people to track it's spread in the population? Seriously?

How about testing the affects of either radiation or hallucinagens on soldiers that were unaware they were being experimented on?

Think that would even be possible today?

yeah, i do. what makes you think it's not?

Could you please be more specific on how exactly am I an idiot or a troll?

Your Post... It's Trolling and you are an Idiot.

I would never be so Blindly Partisan as to say I would Vote for a Terrorist like bin Laden over ANY DemocRAT, Obama bin Barry included... :thup:

Crawl under a Rock... You are making Libertarians look Worse with every post.

peace...
Lighten up, mal. I wouldn't actually vote for a terrorist, it's just an expression of distaste for right-wing loonies like Bachmann or Palin. And that has nothing to do with my party of choice.

mal's a lead paint survivor. use small words and type slowly.

I would pretty much vote for anyone other then Obama. If the democRATs where smart they would run another candidate next to Obama but I dont think they are that smart!

However, the OP doesn't give us that choice. The choice is that it is election day and the only chance to vote. The choices for President for the next four years are Obama or Bachmann. Who do you vote for?

So despite the fact that some are yet again now bringing out all the very tired and worn assigned talking points to bash, smear, or brutalize Bachmann, it still comes down to which one would do the better job running the country or at least would do the least damage.

We have two and a half years of an Obama Presidency to guage what a second term might look like. He has given us zero encouragement to believe he plans to do anything any differently than what he has already done that even many in his own party now agree has been ineffective, incompetent, or damaging. And even if he learns to talk a better game, his track record of follow through has been pretty bad.

As a Tea Partier, there is good reason to believe that Bachmann would focus on, push for and sign legislation for policies that would help, not hinder a strong recovery and at least begin a process to halt a disastrous rush to bankruptcy. There is little or no evidence that she would push any social issues at all.

From where I sit, for anybody who is the least bit objective, it is a no brainer.

However, the OP doesn't give us that choice. The choice is that it is election day and the only chance to vote. The choices for President for the next four years are Obama or Bachmann. Who do you vote for?

So despite the fact that some are yet again now bringing out all the very tired and worn assigned talking points to bash, smear, or brutalize Bachmann, it still comes down to which one would do the better job running the country or at least would do the least damage.

We have two and a half years of an Obama Presidency to guage what a second term might look like. He has given us zero encouragement to believe he plans to do anything any differently than what he has already done that even many in his own party now agree has been ineffective, incompetent, or damaging. And even if he learns to talk a better game, his track record of follow through has been pretty bad.

As a Tea Partier, there is good reason to believe that Bachmann would focus on, push for and sign legislation for policies that would help, not hinder a strong recovery and at least begin a process to halt a disastrous rush to bankruptcy. There is little or no evidence that she would push any social issues at all.

From where I sit, for anybody who is the least bit objective, it is a no brainer.

Oh, I'm sorry. You must have missed a page.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv84mjmjEo]‪Michele Bachmann Lies About "Hardball"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I'm sorry. You must have missed a page.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mv84mjmjEo]‪Michele Bachmann Lies About "Hardball"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What page? A comment taken out of context and looped over and over to create an impression for people who hate Bachmann anyway? Put it into its full context and perhaps it might mean something.

And this is supposed to make a difference in which of two candidates I trust to put America's best interests first?

This is going to be a meaningless poll. Conservatives outnumber Progressives 10-1 on this board.

But hell... I'll play along. Obama

The heck they do. I remember the 2010 election cycle it was 20 Obama voters to 5 McCain on this board. I think what you're finding is alot of people who voted for Obama on this board are now wearing bags over their heads and are not going to admit it--and now realize that they made a mistake that they're go to correct in 2012.

This thread is the most balanced (liberal/conservative posters) thread I am on--and I am on several.

Last edited:
The heck they do. I remember the 2010 election cycle it was 20 Obama voters to 5 McCain on this board. I think what you're finding is alot of people who voted for Obama on this board are now wearing bags over their heads and are not going to admit it--and now realize that they made a mistake that they're go to correct in 2012.

This thread is the most balanced (liberal/conservative posters) thread I am on--and I am on several.

I think you mean 2008, and no it wasn't. Furthermore, if you don't realize that Conservatives outnumber Liberals by a wide margin on this board then you clearly aren't paying attention.

the heck they do. i remember the 2010 election cycle it was 20 obama voters to 5 mccain on this board. I think what you're finding is alot of people who voted for obama on this board are now wearing bags over their heads and are not going to admit it--and now realize that they made a mistake that they're go to correct in 2012.

This thread is the most balanced (liberal/conservative posters) thread i am on--and i am on several.

i think you mean 2008, and no it wasn't. Furthermore, if you don't realize that conservatives outnumber liberals by a wide margin on this board then you clearly aren't paying attention.

b.s--if that were the case--this poll would be Michelle Bachmann 57--Barack Obama ZERO

b.s--if that were the case--this poll would be Michelle Bachmann 57--Barack Obama ZERO

A.) You're assuming every Conservative is voting in this poll.

B.) You're assuming everyone voting for Barack Obama is Liberal.

Take a gander down below at the posters who have logged in the last 24 hours. Conservatives outnumber Liberals by least a 2-1 margin. Pretty much any other poll reflects that on here.

Forum List

Back