Bachmann vs Obama

Bachmann vs Obama

• Total voters
I love how the partisans would love to see The People's choices so limited.

Shows them for what they are: Team first, America second. Go team!

Give'm some pom poms.

:rolleyes:

You want a delusional racist and bigot like Bachmann in the most powerful seat in the Free World.

And then have the unmitigate gall to post this?

Fuckin A.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bvreW08X0]‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Funny music aside..she holds some very scary views.

Cry me a fucking river.

Give'm some pom poms.

You want a delusional racist and bigot like Bachmann in the most powerful seat in the Free World.

You're hallucinating, again.

Really, put the bottle down, dude.

I'll put down my bottle of water if you put down that bottle of Mad Dog 20/20.

BumWine.com - MD 20/20

You're hallucinating, again.

Really, put the bottle down, dude.

BumWine.com - MD 20/20
I don't drink. And, seeing insane posters like you just reinforces my reasons for choosing not to drink.

Don't drink? Or don't drink much?

Not sure.

You aren't really good at clarity. All you do is insult and attack..without expressing any clear values.

Which is fine. People who lie and cheat are sort of like that.

BumWine.com - MD 20/20
I don't drink. And, seeing insane posters like you just reinforces my reasons for choosing not to drink.

Not sure.

You aren't really good at clarity. All you do is insult and attack..without expressing any clear values.

What part of 'I don't drink' is so unclear to you?

Irrespective of my person, here's a thought: Post honestly and I won't attack your idiocy/dishonesty/inebriation/whatever. You get no special treatment in that area.

Not sure.

Irrespective of my person, here's a thought: Post honestly and I won't attack your idiocy/dishonesty/inebriation/whatever. You get no special treatment in that area.

Here's a thought.

This is a political message board.

Why don't you clarify your position and be critical of mine?

That's generally how this works.

See..I'll start.

Secession to me is Anti-American. The Constitution makes no provision for states to secede...quite the contrary, it regards such actions as tantamount to a declaration of war.

This country had it's bloodiest war over Slavery and Secession. Over 600K Americans were killed in it. The Civil War should not be forgotten. It was the South that were treasonous and it was their treachery that led to so much bloodshed in this country.

At the very least it's irresponsible and reckless to flirt with such a radical and reprehensible position.

Therefore I am against Secession.

That's clarity.

Not sure.

Here's a thought.

See..I'll start.

Secession to me is Anti-American. The Constitution makes no provision for states to secede...quite the contrary, it regards such actions as tantamount to a declaration of war.

This country had it's bloodiest war over Slavery and Secession. Over 600K Americans were killed in it. The Civil War should not be forgotten. It was the South that were treasonous and it was their treachery that led to so much bloodshed in this country.

At the very least it's irresponsible and reckless to flirt with such a radical and reprehensible position.

That's clarity.
So the fuck what?

I'm against slavery. So the fuck what?

What the fuck are you going on about?

And, when you hallucinate and say I am for Bachmann or Perry or defending them, I'll call you the liar or acid-head that you are.

Now, your point?

This is my favorite Bachmann video, hands down.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzsVFr0mFeg]‪Chris Matthews To Michele Bachmann: "Are You Hypnotized?"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a thought.

See..I'll start.

That's clarity.
So the fuck what?

I'm against slavery. So the fuck what?

What the fuck are you going on about?

And, when you hallucinate and say I am for Bachmann or Perry or defending them, I'll call you the liar or acid-head that you are.

Now, your point?

:lol:

So much for that.

Now the gloves are off!

You dirty diaper head..you. :evil:

Give'm some pom poms.

Fuckin A.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bvreW08X0]‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

As much as I'd like to watch that, could you be Specific about what she's said that's Racist or Scary or whatever?... I don't follow her Closely because she doesn't have a Snowball's Chance in Hell of getting the GOP Nomination.

:)

peace...

Give'm some pom poms.

Fuckin A.

As much as I'd like to watch that, could you be Specific about what she's said that's Racist or Scary or whatever?... I don't follow her Closely because she doesn't have a Snowball's Chance in Hell of getting the GOP Nomination.

:)

peace...

This is at the very least..bigotted..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is crazy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwGN4Op5eU]‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is nuts..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn5IgEcPvg]‪The U.S. Census According To Michele Bachmann‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She may not be able to take the General election..but I ain't so sure about the nomination.

Give'm some pom poms.

Fuckin A.

Cry me a fucking river.

"We know what our founding fathers thought of taxation without representation. But what would they think about representation with taxation. Think about that."

Thats some funny shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back