Bachmann vs Obama

Bachmann vs Obama

• Total voters
You want a delusional racist and bigot like Bachmann in the most powerful seat in the Free World.

And then have the unmitigate gall to post this?

Fuckin A.

‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏ - YouTube

Funny music aside..she holds some very scary views.

As much as I'd like to watch that, could you be Specific about what she's said that's Racist or Scary or whatever?... I don't follow her Closely because she doesn't have a Snowball's Chance in Hell of getting the GOP Nomination.

:)

peace...

This is at the very least..bigotted..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is crazy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwGN4Op5eU]‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is nuts..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn5IgEcPvg]‪The U.S. Census According To Michele Bachmann‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She may not be able to take the General election..but I ain't so sure about the nomination.

What's nuts about what she said to Beck - ??

A new study of U.S. Department of Commerce documents now shows that the Census Bureau complied with an August 4, 1943, request by Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau for the names and locations of all people of Japanese ancestry in the Washington, D.C., area, according to historian Margo Anderson of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee and statistician William Seltzer of Fordham University in New York City. The records, however, do not indicate that the Bureau was asked for or divulged such information for Japanese-Americans in other parts of the country.

Confirmed: The U.S. Census Bureau Gave Up Names of Japanese-Americans in WW II: Scientific American

As much as I'd like to watch that, could you be Specific about what she's said that's Racist or Scary or whatever?... I don't follow her Closely because she doesn't have a Snowball's Chance in Hell of getting the GOP Nomination.

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]‪Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is crazy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwGN4Op5eU]‪Will Obama's Trip to India Cost $200 Million Per Day?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This is nuts..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukn5IgEcPvg]‪The U.S. Census According To Michele Bachmann‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

She may not be able to take the General election..but I ain't so sure about the nomination.

A new study of U.S. Department of Commerce documents now shows that the Census Bureau complied with an August 4, 1943, request by Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau for the names and locations of all people of Japanese ancestry in the Washington, D.C., area, according to historian Margo Anderson of the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee and statistician William Seltzer of Fordham University in New York City. The records, however, do not indicate that the Bureau was asked for or divulged such information for Japanese-Americans in other parts of the country.

Confirmed: The U.S. Census Bureau Gave Up Names of Japanese-Americans in WW II: Scientific American
In the liberal mind, you're now a racist.

I would vote for Osama bin Laden before Botch-mann.

Another Idiot Claiming "Libertarian"...

It's Trolls like this on the Internet who make "Libertarians" out to be Idiots.

Do you smoke Pot, Mr. Owl?... :lol:

peace...
Could you please be more specific on how exactly am I an idiot or a troll?

Let me help. Probably when you send PM's like this to people, "Instead of debating your just gonna neg me you fuck dumbass. You're an idiot, a pussy, and ultimately a dick" is the reason why you have that reputation.

Neg repped for being an asswipe.

I am clearly on record on a number of threads that there are a lot of declared and potential candidates I would like to see get the nomination well ahead of Bachmann. But this poll wasn't asking about that. It asked that if Bachmann or Obama are the choices--meaning the ONLY nomination that have any chance to win, who do you vote for?

For me it is a no brainer.

Do I vote for the inexperienced Tea Partier who will put country first, fiscal accountability first, and focus on correcting the disastrous track the country is on?

Or do I vote for a Keynesian Marxist who I have seen no evidence from that he loves or cares one whit about his country and who has surrounded himselves with some of the most anti-business, anti-American, pro big government people that I have ever seen populate an administration?

Or do I vote for a Keynesian Marxist who I have seen no evidence from that he loves or cares one whit about his country and who has surrounded himselves with some of the most anti-business, anti-American, pro big government people that I have ever seen populate an administration?

So you believe businesses are suffering under President Obama's "rule" since you called him a Marxist?

This is going to be a meaningless poll. Conservatives outnumber Progressives 10-1 on this board.

But hell... I'll play along. Obama

What a MORON....
hahaha-024.gif

So you believe businesses are suffering under President Obama's "rule" since you called him a Marxist?
Do you really think businesses AREN'T suffering under Obama's rule?????????

Do you really think businesses AREN'T suffering under Obama's rule?????????[/QUOTE]

If Obama was such the marxist that some posters make him out to be, corporate profits should be suffering under President Obama. Not booming as they currently are.

Wow...my vote just tied it up at 23/23...

It just goes to show you that people would vote for Satan him/her-self as opposed to voting for the other party.

Last edited:

peace...

This is crazy..

This is nuts..

What's nuts is she is mapping that to today's census bureau. Government did all sorts of things that are no longer possible. You think that government, would today, secretly refuse to treat people with a communicable disease to people to track it's spread in the population? Seriously?

How about testing the affects of either radiation or hallucinagens on soldiers that were unaware they were being experimented on?

Think that would even be possible today?

Absolutely buiness is suffering under President Obama's (plus a Democratically controlled Congress) policies. Obama does not 'rule' obviously as he changes his policy proposals and presumably convictions almost daily these days. He is Keynesian because he sees the solution to all of societies ills as being more government money, more government involvement. He is Marxist in that he sees America as the villain in almost everything and sees the solution as weakening the 'rich' to win approval (and support) from the 'poor'.

If from the beginning, Obama had simply supported making the Bush tax policy permanent at least until the economy fully recovered and we had reachieved prosperity; if he had promoted reducing as much regulation and restrictions as possible to free up American capital and initiative; if he had worked to rein in spending of ANY money that didn't absolutely have to be spent--if he had done that I believe we would be out of the recession and well on our way to recovery by now.

Keynesian Marxists don't look at it that way though.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Do you really think businesses AREN'T suffering under Obama's rule?????????

If Obama was such the marxist that some posters make him out to be, corporate profits should be suffering under President Obama. Not booming as they currently are.
Businesses are booming, eh?

:lol:

Well, those doing business overseas are. Obama chose Inmelt of G.E. as his chief jobs advisor/creator. So which mega corporation is shippping more and more American jobs overseas and pays NO U.S. taxes? G.E. of course. So when Obama chooses somebody like him as his effective 'jobs czar', what does that say about Obama's convictions?

In fact I think I read seven of the big corporations represented on Obama's jobs and competitiveness council have increased outsourcing of jobs to other countries. Those on Obama's jobs council have doubled their overseas investments--most being reinvestments of former U.S. based cmpanies--in the past four years? At least seven are now doing most of their business elsewhere. And of course all are supportive of Obama's policies and big contributors to his campaigns.

If our fearless leader was truly concerned about American job creation, I think he would be choosing people interested in increasing American competitiveness and profits for his counsels.

Last edited:

Absolutely buiness is suffering under President Obama's (plus a Democratically controlled Congress) policies. Obama does not 'rule' obviously as he changes his policy proposals and presumably convictions almost daily these days. He is Keynesian because he sees the solution to all of societies ills as being more government money, more government involvement. He is Marxist in that he sees America as the villain in almost everything and sees the solution as weakening the 'rich' to win approval (and support) from the 'poor'.

If from the beginning, Obama had simply supported making the Bush tax policy permanent at least until the economy fully recovered and we had reachieved prosperity; if he had promoted reducing as much regulation and restrictions as possible to free up American capital and initiative; if he had worked to rein in spending of ANY money that didn't absolutely have to be spent--if he had done that I believe we would be out of the recession and well on our way to recovery by now.

Keynesian Marxists don't look at it that way though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/01/business/01oil.html
Apple has more money than the US government - Yahoo! News
Forbes list of billionaires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fortune 500 2011: Top Performers - Most Profitable Companies: Profits

Yeah..lots of people suffering.

But it ain't America's top companies and wealthiest Americans.

Another Idiot Claiming "Libertarian"...

It's Trolls like this on the Internet who make "Libertarians" out to be Idiots.

Do you smoke Pot, Mr. Owl?... :lol:

peace...
Could you please be more specific on how exactly am I an idiot or a troll?

Let me help. Probably when you send PM's like this to people, "Instead of debating your just gonna neg me you fuck dumbass. You're an idiot, a pussy, and ultimately a dick" is the reason why you have that reputation.

Neg repped for being an asswipe.
Warrior, what the hell is you're problem? If you disagree with me, TELL ME WHY!!!! Try it, instead of cowardly hiding behind the rep system. Your not a badass because you sit in front of a computer and press a little button. Do you do this to everyone? Obviously not, because if you did, you'd have less fans than liberal on Fox News!

if obama was such the marxist that some posters make him out to be, corporate profits should be suffering under president obama. Not booming as they currently are.
businesses are booming, eh?

well, those doing business overseas are. Obama chose inmelt of g.e. As his chief jobs advisor/creator. So which mega corporation is shippping more and more american jobs overseas and pays no u.s. Taxes? G.e. Of course. So when obama chooses somebody like him as his effective 'jobs czar', what does that say about obama's convictions?

NWO, coupled with income redistribution on a world wide level.

Forum List

Back