Bachmann vs Obama

Bachmann vs Obama

• Total voters
I don't think Bachman would be good, but I know Obama sucks. Plus I think the problem can start to be fixed by refusing to vote for any incumbent.

Interesting that Obama is so close in such a conservative forum. There is no chance in Hell that I would ever vote for Bachmann. The only Republican I would consider period would be Romney.

If the election were held today, and these were the only two choices, who would you vote for?

i'd chew off my own arm before i'd pull a lever for bachmann the nutter.

As opposed to waiting for Obama to chew your arm off for you?

I agree, Bachmann would not be the best person the GOP can put up. She doesn't have the discipline, the experience to do the job effectively.

But she'd still be a far better pick than Obama, who has failed at pretty much anything he's tried.

LOL...we can only HOPE that Bachmann get's the nomination. As a dedicated liberal, I'll do everything I can to help her be the nominee...

Since I'm in California, I'm afraid the nominee will already be picked by the time I get to vote in the Primary though...(June)

I love how the partisans would love to see The People's choices so limited.

Shows them for what they are: Team first, America second. Go team!

Give'm some pom poms.

:rolleyes:

surprised more haven't voted in this.

I was looking around since Willow says you're a Lefty...

I don't Think you are, but I was Interested in your lack of Voting in your own Poll... Then Questioning other's lack of Voting in it.

What's your Vote, Elvis?

:)

peace...

Has Elvis left the building?... :lol:

Dude... You gotta Vote in your own Poll if you are going to Question others for not Voting in it.

:)

peace...

Give'm some pom poms.

Yeah... team first.... unless people believe in your team's strategy, then it's Go America!

It's as if no one is allowed to have a differing opinion and it they do, it's party politics, not belief in what's best for our country.

Once again... the Tea Party Strategy... dehumanize the competition, make them out to be evil, then wave the flag and use the words "America" and "Freedom" a lot. You have it down pat.

BTW... for a message board that is so skewed to the right, I am surprised at the voting.

Give'm some pom poms.

Yeah... team first.... unless people believe in your team's strategy, then it's Go America!

It's as if no one is allowed to have a differing opinion and it they do, it's party politics, not belief in what's best for our country.

Once again... the Tea Party Strategy... dehumanize the competition, make them out to be evil, then wave the flag and use the words "America" and "Freedom" a lot. You have it down pat.

BTW... for a message board that is so skewed to the right, I am surprised at the voting.
Perceptions skew.

Give'm some pom poms.

Perceptions skew.

Alka-Seltzer

I've checked thier voting records.

Obama skipped so many I don't know why it wasn't an issue during his election.

W/o hesitation I would vote for Bachmann, at least she cares enough about the country to do her job and be on record about it.

Give'm some pom poms.

You want a delusional racist and bigot like Bachmann in the most powerful seat in the Free World.

And then have the unmitigate gall to post this?

Fuckin A.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9bvreW08X0]‪Michele Bachmann Says The Darndest Things‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Funny music aside..she holds some very scary views.

Forum List

Back