Bachmann has lost her mind.

You're assuming she had one to lose. I find that a point for debate.

I saw MTP on Sunday. She is out to lunch!! It was like David Gregory was talking to the air. She totally tuned him out. What a nut!!

I watched most of the video included in the article. Seemed to me like the only thing she had on mind was $105 Billion. She did an excellent job of avoiding the questions presented to her. Have to give her a hand on that.

Immie

I saw MTP on Sunday. She is out to lunch!! It was like David Gregory was talking to the air. She totally tuned him out. What a nut!!

I watched most of the video included in the article. Seemed to me like the only thing she had on mind was $105 Billion. She did an excellent job of avoiding the questions presented to her. Have to give her a hand on that.

Immie

Give this guy a hand as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
The left news media didn't want her message to get out. She is talking about how unconstitutional the health care bill was written for the appropriations of funds for the implementation of the bill. The funds were put in place without Congress being able to control the funds.
Sec. 4002 has 16 billion for a slush fund to start the health care bill.
Sec. 1311 (a) has a unlimited tap to the Treasury so that they can help fund a state, or states.
This is unconstitutional, congress must vote on funding for the programs.
This is what she was going on the news for and the liberal news did not want that to get out. They would not let her get past the 105 million statement.

The left news media didn't want her message to get out. She is talking about how unconstitutional the health care bill was written for the appropriations of funds for the implementation of the bill. The funds were put in place without Congress being able to control the funds.
Sec. 4002 has 16 billion for a slush fund to start the health care bill.
Sec. 1311 (a) has a unlimited tap to the Treasury so that they can help fund a state, or states.
This is unconstitutional, congress must vote on funding for the programs.
This is what she was going on the news for and the liberal news did not want that to get out. They would not let her get past the 105 million statement.

The Congress did vote and pass the bill. What part of that is Unconstitutional?

Because congress was not able to read he bill and they did not know it was in there.
That is why Pelosi said that they had to pass it in order to know what was in it.

Immie

I finally get how she avoids the question. She makes a statement and then just keeps repeating it over and over!! That's all there is to it. :lol::lol::lol:

Immie

Give this guy a hand as well?

Absolutely, he deserves the same credit that Bachmann deserves. My goodness, did he say anything at all in that interview?

What I learned from the Bachmann interview... $105 Billion of tax payer money taken from taxpayers for health care reform should be returned to the taxpayers. I'm not even sure where those figures came from.

What i learned form the Greene interview... Jim DeMint caused the recession all by himself.

I learned both of these things despite the fact that the interviews had nothing at all to do with either one of them.

Immie

Last edited by a moderator:
quotes from Nancy Pelosi

"Every week we don't pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.''

"I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels. It's cheap, abundant and clean compared to fossil fuels."

"We have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market profits taxes could go a long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as "Americans.""
But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize." Hank Johnson

" I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -- Bill Clinton

•"I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?" --Barack Obama

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."

BHO....

Bachmann and Palin are two problems the GOP will have to deal with shortly. I know that Palin has Presidential aspirations and it seems Bachmann is vying to be the voice of the Tea Party. I wager that at least one of these two will be a candidate for the repub nomination in 2012. I doubt that either has a chance, and the results will be a disgruntled woman who may head away from the GOP establishment with her Tea Party. The GOP will need to walk lightly among these ladies, or face a possible third candidate from the Tea party.

IT IS GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH!

Bachmann and Palin are two problems the GOP will have to deal with shortly. I know that Palin has Presidential aspirations and it seems Bachmann is vying to be the voice of the Tea Party. I wager that at least one of these two will be a candidate for the repub nomination in 2012. I doubt that either has a chance, and the results will be a disgruntled woman who may head away from the GOP establishment with her Tea Party. The GOP will need to walk lightly among these ladies, or face a possible third candidate from the Tea party.

IT IS GOING TO BE FUN TO WATCH!

You need to project some of that crap on the democrats they are the ones in big trouble.

Forum List

Back