Bachmann has lost her mind.

Why do you hate strong intelligent successful attractive women? Are you one of those males that like to keep your woman barefoot and pregnant with a pot on the stove holding the latest addition to your litter on he side? If you are, those type of males are long gone. Join us men who truly appreciate a woman that is strong intelligent successful and attractive.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

She sure was "dead on" when she made this remark on CBS, "Meet The Press."

The House Tea Party Caucus founder said, "I don't take back my statement on gangster government," a phrase she used at a tea party gathering in April. "I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt," she said during her appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Bachmann Stands by ‘Gangster Government’ Description : Roll Call

She is correct when in her statement when you Consider where Obama claims as his Home...Gangster City U.S.A...Chicago...Home to Lawless Heroes as Al Capone...

And the city that just elected another Ganster to be Mayor...Rahm Fishboy Emanuel...whom got an exception by a corrupt Illinois Court so he could run.

And the State that welcomes Corrupt Wisconsin Democrats with open arms...

Illinois should succeed from the Union.

Mr. Linclon, albiet encased in concrete...must be rolling in his grave...

I think it is an excellent idea for you to now hold Obama in some way connected to Al Capone....:lol::lol::lol:

Ohhh great idea. That can be the new con conspiracy. Please please please.

Why do you hate strong intelligent successful attractive women? Are you one of those males that like to keep your woman barefoot and pregnant with a pot on the stove holding the latest addition to your litter on he side? If you are, those type of males are long gone. Join us men who truly appreciate a woman that is strong intelligent successful and attractive.

Bachmann is neither one of those. Successful maybe.

Last edited:
She sure was "dead on" when she made this remark on CBS, "Meet The Press."

The House Tea Party Caucus founder said, "I don't take back my statement on gangster government," a phrase she used at a tea party gathering in April. "I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt," she said during her appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Bachmann Stands by ‘Gangster Government’ Description : Roll Call

She is correct when in her statement when you Consider where Obama claims as his Home...Gangster City U.S.A...Chicago...Home to Lawless Heroes as Al Capone...

And the city that just elected another Ganster to be Mayor...Rahm Fishboy Emanuel...whom got an exception by a corrupt Illinois Court so he could run.

I think it is an excellent idea for you to now hold Obama in some way connected to Al Capone....:lol::lol::lol:

The two can never be compared...albiet the Meida tried that shit on us after Obama's immacculation...Lincoln, FDR...

They recently worked their way to Reagan...

I notice that the media will NEVER compare Obama to what he really is...and that is a UNION THUG

He should be compared to Capone.

I watched that interview on Meet the Press. One need not read a HuffPost article to see that pretty much every answer she gave involved in one way or another that 1.5 trillion talking point. Gregory had to cut her off at one point and tell her that she had made her point already. But that didn't stop her. She continued on like a broken record.

It's kinda difficult to tell where Obama's ass and Gregory's head separate...:eusa_whistle:

I'm no fan of Gregory's. I think he let's cons get away with too much BS on his show. And I've seen him be very critical of Obama and ask Democratic legislators tough, non-ass-kissing questions.

I suppose that might happen, "be very critical of Obama and ask Democratic legislators tough, non-ass-kissing questions." but it happens so rarely I probably missed it..:lol:

The two can never be compared...albiet the Meida tried that shit on us after Obama's immacculation...Lincoln, FDR...

I notice that the media will NEVER compare Obama to what he really is...and that is a UNION THUG

BWAHAHAHAHAHA what a maroon

I watched that interview on Meet the Press. One need not read a HuffPost article to see that pretty much every answer she gave involved in one way or another that 1.5 trillion talking point. Gregory had to cut her off at one point and tell her that she had made her point already. But that didn't stop her. She continued on like a broken record.

It's kinda difficult to tell where Obama's ass and Gregory's head separate...:eusa_whistle:

I'm no fan of Gregory's. I think he let's cons get away with too much BS on his show. And I've seen him be very critical of Obama and ask Democratic legislators tough, non-ass-kissing questions.

Please tell me that is not why you don't like him!

There have to be reasons other than the fact that he doesn't kiss Obama/Democratic legislators butts.

Immie

What Private sector job has he ever held?

Answer? NONE. He's an organizer...much like Capone...

There have to be reasons other than the fact that he doesn't kiss Obama/Democratic legislators butts.

Immie

Read the second sentence. That's why I don't like him. I want interviewers to ask tough questions. The problem is he sometimes gives Repubs more slack than Dems, IMHO.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I see we have someone who is jealous.

What Private sector job has he ever held?

Answer? NONE. He's an organizer...much like Capone...

:lol::lol: Double plus maroon

Immie

Read the second sentence. That's why I don't like him. I want interviewers to ask tough questions. The problem is he sometimes gives Repubs more slack than Dems, IMHO.

Forgive me, but you did use "And".

Immie

I will take one Bachmann against anything the left has to offer.

I will take one Bachmann against anything the left has to offer.

Can't we just throw them all (including Bachmann) back into the general population and pick some others?

Immie

Immie

Forgive me, but you did use "And".

Immie

You are correct. That's not how I meant it. My bad.

There are 435 representatives in congress. Why is the left stalking Michelle Bachmann? She has more balls than most of the sissie left wing men on the forum.

Forum List

Back