Bachmann has lost her mind.

She sure was "dead on" when she made this remark on CBS, "Meet The Press."

The House Tea Party Caucus founder said, "I don't take back my statement on gangster government," a phrase she used at a tea party gathering in April. "I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt," she said during her appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Bachmann Stands by ‘Gangster Government’ Description : Roll Call

I watched that interview on Meet the Press. One need not read a HuffPost article to see that pretty much every answer she gave involved in one way or another that 1.5 trillion talking point. Gregory had to cut her off at one point and tell her that she had made her point already. But that didn't stop her. She continued on like a broken record.

I watched that interview on Meet the Press. One need not read a HuffPost article to see that pretty much every answer she gave involved in one way or another that 1.5 trillion talking point. Gregory had to cut her off at one point and tell her that she had made her point already. But that didn't stop her. She continued on like a broken record.

She's hard to take seriously.

The House Tea Party Caucus founder said, "I don't take back my statement on gangster government," a phrase she used at a tea party gathering in April. "I think that there have been actions that have been taken by this government that I think are corrupt," she said during her appearance on NBC's "Meet the Press."

She is correct when in her statement when you Consider where Obama claims as his Home...Gangster City U.S.A...Chicago...Home to Lawless Heroes as Al Capone...

And the city that just elected another Ganster to be Mayor...Rahm Fishboy Emanuel...whom got an exception by a corrupt Illinois Court so he could run.

And the State that welcomes Corrupt Wisconsin Democrats with open arms...

Illinois should succeed from the Union.

Mr. Linclon, albiet encased in concrete...must be rolling in his grave...

It's kinda difficult to tell where Obama's ass and Gregory's head separate...:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Just like Statist Democrats...and their broken record of deceit that has played for decades.

Get real bub.

She's correct...and what she stated should be repeated early, and often.

HuffPoop? Really?

It kinda difficult to tell where Obama's ass and Gregory's head separate...:eusa_whistle:

Yep. :lol:

She is correct when in her statement when you Consider where Obama claims as his Home...Gangster City U.S.A...Chicago...Home to Lawless Heroes as Al Capone...

And the city that just elected another Ganster to be Mayor...Rahm Fishboy Emanuel...whom got an exception by a corrupt Illinois Court so he could run.

And the State that welcomes Corrupt Wisconsin Democrats with open arms...

Illinois should succeed from the Union.

Mr. Linclon, albiet encased in concrete...must be rolling in his grave...

I think it is an excellent idea for you to now hold Obama in some way connected to Al Capone....:lol::lol::lol:

Why do you hate strong intelligent successful attractive women? Are you one of those males that like to keep your woman barefoot and pregnant with a pot on the stove holding the latest addition to your litter on he side? If you are, those type of males are long gone. Join us men who truly appreciate a woman that is strong intelligent successful and attractive.

HuffPoop? Really?

It's kinda difficult to tell where Obama's ass and Gregory's head separate...:eusa_whistle:

I'm no fan of Gregory's. I think he let's cons get away with too much BS on his show. And I've seen him be very critical of Obama and ask Democratic legislators tough, non-ass-kissing questions.

Forum List

Back