Bachman: John Quincy Adams - Founding father at nine years old.

Well... the word Radio could easily have been misspoken as Television when you think about the fact that TV has pretty much taken over the media world(except on RW Radio, that is). FDR was the first to address the Nation with "Fireside Chats" on the airwaves. However... it was a gaff on Biden's part.

The lengths libturds will go to excuse their messiah is truly astounding.

But the simple fact is, no one butchers history and claims it as "the way the Country Should be run" better than Tea Party Candidates.

Every libturd in this forum is an historical ignoramus. That's the inevitable result of swallowing bullshit propaganda your entire life.

Which founding fathers won out in the making of the Constitution, the vehemently opposed or the not vehemently opposed?

Blacks weren't considered 3/5ths of a person? Was this good or bad?

Another turd who doesn't understand the reason for the 3/5ths clause, and who predictably calls conservatives stupid.

I think Obama, the black liberation theology Christian Muslim, was thinking of his beloved 57 Islamic countries.

oh hell yeah, classic, I'll always remember that and, the best imho- W- 'strategery' forever, in fact I use the word whenever I can, never fails to get a laugh.:lol:

Well... the word Radio could easily have been misspoken as Television when you think about the fact that TV has pretty much taken over the media world(except on RW Radio, that is). FDR was the first to address the Nation with "Fireside Chats" on the airwaves. However... it was a gaff on Biden's part.

But the simple fact is, no one butchers history and claims it as "the way the Country Should be run" better than Tea Party Candidates.

"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession." -- Joe Biden

There is no way to recover them all. Those that have been outsourced are gone, unless you knuckleheads embrace a plane to force them back... but you won't because you are still waiting for them to trickle down. Let's face it... are you willing to work for even $3/hour? Didn't think so.

Let's treat these people like what they are... traitors.... no... even worse..It's on the level of a Judas Iscariot style betrayal. They sold their country for 30 pieces of silver... and you root them on.

Which founding fathers won out in the making of the Constitution, the vehemently opposed or the not vehemently opposed?

Blacks weren't considered 3/5ths of a person? Was this good or bad?

Another turd who doesn't understand the reason for the 3/5ths clause, and who predictably calls conservatives stupid.

Please enlighten on the 3/5ths clause and can you provide a link?

Joe Biden: FDR: President and on television in 1929 .

oh hell yeah, classic, I'll always remember that and, the best imho- W- 'strategery' forever, in fact I use the word whenever I can, never fails to get a laugh.:lol:

uh huh and he did it in 1929?

or how about not knowing who Hezbollah was affiliated with?I'd say a 30 year sitting senator should know that?

the simple fact is, your opinion means squat to everyone but you....:rolleyes:.

Joe Biden: FDR: President and on television in 1929 .

FDR wasn't President in 1929. I guess Biden's a tea party candidate, then.

or how about not knowing who Hezbollah was affiliated with?I'd say a 30 year sitting senator should know that?

Yeah... like yours means anything.

Just for the record... I didn't join this message board to make friends with Commies like you. I came to point out true injustice in this country and the world. Your side is all about the highest bidder for products(that would be Us, here in the United States) and the lowest bidder for manufacturing(that's where the Commie thing comes in).

Pinko scum.

I wish the media would fact-check every Obama speech.

But for some strange reason they never do.

Obama is able to tell lies with impunity and they don't even flinch.

YOu honestly dont think Fox fact checks every single word Obama says? Seriously, you dont think they dont check him?

I know that. Hoover was President. remember Hoovervilles? I don't either... but my Mom and Dad talked about them. That's what Conservatism's result is... Hoovervilles and Robber Barons.

I know that. Hoover was President. remember Hoovervilles? I don't either... but my Mom and Dad talked about them. That's what Conservatism's result is... Hoovervilles and Robber Barons.

I'm glad I am not your parent...to churn out such an ignorant shill and tool for would-be government tyrants...the failure of raising you would probably drive me to suicide.

it sure is interesting how everytime this twit says something stupid that:
1) people defend it as if what she said was true
2) everyone is using the 57 state thing. Which when you look at it is sad. See Bachman keeps on giving out flub after flub. Bush had his Bushisms. And Biden is known for this crap as well. It would be better served to have used Biden, But then He isnt president.

There's a huge difference between Obama and Bachmann. He's survived the media scrutiny; she won't.

Anyway, the "57 State" thing should really be saved for the general. There are plenty of GOP candidates who aren't grossly unqualified ignoramuses. Pick one of them and I'll gladly vote against Obama. But for the love of sanity, you cannot honestly sit here and argue that Bachmann has the proper qualifications. She has no achievements and will make Obama look like a sage and a veteran by comparison.

I'm glad I am not your parent...to churn out such an ignorant shill and tool for would-be government tyrants...the failure of raising you would probably drive me to suicide.

Wow... another insult when you have been spanked... not surprising.

Yeah... like yours means anything.

Just for the record... I didn't join this message board to make friends with Commies like you. I came to point out true injustice in this country and the world. Your side is all about the highest bidder for products(that would be Us, here in the United States) and the lowest bidder for manufacturing(that's where the Commie thing comes in).

Pinko scum.

:lol::lol::lol:here ya go bozo..

pinko-dismal.jpg

I find the 57 states thing a simple mistake.

Now talking about honoring a soldier that hasn't died, when in fact he has, that is pretty awful.

Also being the CinC and not knowing how to pronounce corpsman...also pretty bad.

Forum List

Back