Bachman: John Quincy Adams - Founding father at nine years old.

I find the 57 states thing a simple mistake.

Now talking about honoring a soldier that hasn't died, when in fact he has, that is pretty awful.

Also being the CinC and not knowing how to pronounce corpsman...also pretty bad.

As bad as not being able to pronounce Nuclear?

Now talking about honoring a soldier that hasn't died, when in fact he has, that is pretty awful.

Also being the CinC and not knowing how to pronounce corpsman...also pretty bad.

agreed....and there IS a difference between memorial day and veterans day...:eusa_shhh:

Another turd who doesn't understand the reason for the 3/5ths clause, and who predictably calls conservatives stupid.

Please enlighten on the 3/5ths clause and can you provide a link?

bump

Three-fifths compromise - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Careful now. If you read too carefully, you will find that the compromise wasn't developed to make the black man LESS THAN A WHOLE MAN, but actually served to have them represented in part. It will go against your rhetoric that all white forebearers wanted to keep the black man down.

Feel free to delete the knowledge from your memory as soon as you read what it actually entails.

uh huh and he did it in 1929?

or how about not knowing who Hezbollah was affiliated with?I'd say a 30 year sitting senator should know that?

the simple fact is, your opinion means squat to everyone but you....:rolleyes:.

Yeah... like yours means anything.

Just for the record... I didn't join this message board to make friends with Commies like you. I came to point out true injustice in this country and the world. Your side is all about the highest bidder for products(that would be Us, here in the United States) and the lowest bidder for manufacturing(that's where the Commie thing comes in).

Pinko scum.

:lol::lol::lol:here ya go bozo..

pinko-dismal.jpg

Wow... Must be your drug of choice.. because you serve the pinko sympathizers with your agenda. Let me clue you in on something... just because they do it for money, doesn't make them any less culpable. In my eyes, outsourcing is treasonous.

But not as bad as not knowing how an economy works, for example

"there's no possibility to restore 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession" -- Joe Biden

"If you see it when you go to a bank you use the ATM, you don't go to a bank teller. Or you go to the airport and you use a kiosk instead of checking in at the gate" --Obammy

How many budgets have they actually passed?

Not even close. But nice try.

Usage Discussion of NUCLEAR
Though disapproved of by many, pronunciations ending in \-kyə-lər\ have been found in widespread use among educated speakers including scientists, lawyers, professors, congressmen, United States cabinet members, and at least two United States presidents and one vice president. While most common in the United States, these pronunciations have also been heard from British and Canadian speakers.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nuclear

Last edited:
Please enlighten on the 3/5ths clause and can you provide a link?

bump

Careful now. If you read too carefully, you will find that the compromise wasn't developed to make the black man LESS THAN A WHOLE MAN, but actually served to have them represented in part. It will go against your rhetoric that all white founders wanted to keep the black man down.

Feel free to delete the knowledge from your memory as soon as you read what it actually entails.

The 3/5ths compromise was a compromise so that the south didn't count blacks as a whole person. The North didn't want them counted at all, since blacks were the majority in most southern slave holding states.

The difference between you and I is that I read the original writings and you search wikipedia, which isn't a credible source to cite. Isn't it prejudiced to assume that I think all founding fathers were racist? Most didn't believe blacks were human, so they were truly politicians in trying to get a whole human count on beings they considered subhuman. Now that's political cynicism at its best.

How many posters believe the founding fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery in America?

Those who defend Bachmann.

Ms. Bachmann is truly an ignorant twit.

But she does have 23 "foster" children. All teenage girls who now know how to cook, clean and baby sit her children. But they aren't doing it for free. They get food and a place to live.

Wonder how much the state pays?

But it is nice to employ so many. I really am applauding her for that. Taking these girls and teaching them a trade.

She didn't foster them all at the same time and some of them were only fostered for a short period of time. Also, she and her fabulous husband haven't fostered in a while. (He's to busy with is "ex gay" program.)

Speaking of him...she's taking a big risk in running for President. No telling what sort of skeletons pop out of that closet...

Careful now. If you read too carefully, you will find that the compromise wasn't developed to make the black man LESS THAN A WHOLE MAN, but actually served to have them represented in part. It will go against your rhetoric that all white founders wanted to keep the black man down.

The 3/5ths compromise was a compromise so that the south didn't count blacks as a whole person. The North didn't want them counted at all, since blacks were the majority in most southern slave holding states.

The difference between you and I is that I read the original writings and you search wikipedia, which isn't a credible source to cite. Isn't it prejudiced to assume that I think all founding fathers were racist? Most didn't believe blacks were human, so they were truly politicians in trying to get a whole human count on beings they considered subhuman. Now that's political cynicism at its best.
You asked for a link dickhead. I gave you the easiest one.

I have read about it, and I know its origins and intentions.

You are a hack that will twist it into something it isn't, which is why I said how long until the partisan liberals drag it into the thread to use as a talking point...which they shouldn't, as it was a step in the right direction for the ending of slavery in this country.

But carry your torch warrior man.

Those who defend Bachmann.

Ms. Bachmann is truly an ignorant twit.

But she does have 23 "foster" children. All teenage girls who now know how to cook, clean and baby sit her children. But they aren't doing it for free. They get food and a place to live.

But it is nice to employ so many. I really am applauding her for that. Taking these girls and teaching them a trade.

She didn't foster them all at the same time and some of them were only fostered for a short period of time. Also, she and her fabulous husband haven't fostered in a while. (He's to busy with is "ex gay" program.)

Speaking of him...she's taking a big risk in running for President. No telling what sort of skeletons pop out of that closet...

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's proud of his country and has been for his whole adult life.

You are a hack that will twist it into something it isn't, which is why I said how long until the partisan liberals drag it into the thread to use as a talking point...which they shouldn't, as it was a step in the right direction for the ending of slavery in this country.

It is what it is. Were blacks then or now truly 3/5ths of a person? The only step in the right direction was to end slavery in 1776.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure he's proud of his country and has been for his whole adult life.

Ah...RWers...masters of the false equivalences... :lol:

um he really had no part in the founding. His father did.

I think he did have a part in the founding. It may have been a small part, but he was alive during the period and assisted his Father

Furthermore, just how is the term "Founding Father" defined? Do only the signers of the Declaration of Independence qualify? That would leave out George Washington and numerous others heroes of the Revolution. There is no hard definition of the term, so any pompous proclamations about who is "Founding Father" are just so much hot air.

Last edited:

It is what it is. Were blacks then or now truly 3/5ths of a person? The only step in the right direction was to end slavery in 1776.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
Of course that would be optimal. It wasn't going to happen. The anti-slavery group didn't have the numbers in that year. They could have stalemated and not created anything. That would have been great for our country's history.

Of course that would be optimal. It wasn't going to happen. The anti-slavery group didn't have the numbers in that year. They could have stalemated and not created anything. That would have been great for our country's history.

That's not the fucking point.

The point is the history re-write.

You are entitled to your opinion..just not your own fact.

That's not the fucking point.

The point is the history re-write.

You are entitled to your opinion..just not your own fact.

What is the point?

Oh that is right. A trite Bash Bachmann thread.

There is one right below this one. I better hurry and contribute to that one while it's hot.

Forum List

Back