Baby Twins Die After Being Left in Hot Car in The Bronx, Father Charged With Manslaughter

No I am trying to understand it. My mom drove off and left me 3 times that I can recall in stores when I was a in the 3-4 year old range and 1 time I was the only person with her. the other 2 i can get because my brother was such handful to deal with 24/7. The time it was just me, not so much.
Well, I'd say your mother had some issues just based on what you've said.
Two small children one year apart might as well be twins. They are virtually twins and yes they can be a handful but no I wouldn't say it's an excuse to leave them locked in your little convection oven of a car all day.

Not ever would I say that or use it as an excuse.

My mom had 7 kids in 10 years. She apparently liked my dad's wiener :highfive:

Baby Twins Die After Being Left in Hot Car in The Bronx, Father Charged With Manslaughter
Two one-year-old twins died inside a hot car Friday in New York City. According to the New York Police Department, the infants' father forgot they were in the car and accidentally left them inside the closed-up vehicle while he went to work.

The father Juan Rodriguez, 39, is a social worker and worked a full day at a veterans hospital in the Bronx about two blocks away from where he had parked. After working a full day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., he returned to his Honda sedan, to find the 1-year-old boy and girl, NYPD officials said in a news release.

Baby Twins Die After Being Left in Hot Car in The Bronx, Father Charged With Manslaughter - news - att.net

The brilliance is just astounding with THOSE PEOPLE. Just in awe.

Don't tell me that these late term abortions will be punished.

Tax payers should fund stuff like this.

I have twins and you do what you have to. I also have a daughter 3 years older then them and we did just fine. My wife and I both worked. There is no excuse and as soon as they find out what he did in prison, he will be a dead man. Even the most harden of criminals have a soft spot for children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back