Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

Netflix has also gotten into the act.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

It's no wonder they're baby killers too.

Bob Iger: "Very Difficult" for Disney to Work in Georgia If New Abortion Law Enacted

It's disgraceful that a company that has made so much money entertaining children has now threatened the State of Georgia because it wants to stop people from killing children.

Netflix has also gotten into the act.

People who work in Hollywood are disgusting and immoral, snorting coke off the bellies of women who want to be actresses and so desperate to work they will allow producers to degrade them.

It's no wonder they're baby killers too.

Dear Blackrook
I think you are mixing at least 3 different issues

1. Yes, I would agree that supporting Hollywood is connected with
exploiting sex, including women, for profits, where the money doesn't go into helping women
sustainably, but is spent supporting excessive lifestyles while hiding abuse and addictions.
Like exploiting and promoting drugs in the media, but failing to use media and celebrity influence to
promote spiritual help and education to heal and cure causes of abuse and addictive disorders.

2. both the laws in Georgia, NY and Alabama that go to one extreme or the other with abortion,
FAIL to address PREVENTION that could unite all sides. As long as legislation doesn't address and
solve the root cause of abusing sex or abusing relations that CREATE unwanted pregnancy,
this one-sided approach of either appeasing prolife or prochoice is GOING to cause objections
because of the problems with how laws are written and enforced.

This is a SEPARATE problem from abortion itself.

That DYNAMIC in trying to craft legislation without solving the root cause of the problems
IN ITSELF causes both sides to protest the other -- before, instead of, and without ever addressing abortion
and the life and rights of the unborn child.

We need to address this dynamic first, get it out of the way and resolved.

So because of that ADDITIONAL complication with legislation,
one or both sides are being forced to compromise by trying to legislate
AFTER the problem of unwanted pregnancy has already occurred.

It is NOT SUPPOSED to be about either
"IMPOSING ON OR CONTROLLING WOMEN"
or about "KILLING OR SAVING BABIES"

To avoid compromising conflicts, we'd all have to focus on PREVENTING
unwanted pregnancy in the first place, so we don't argue about abortion after the fact.

There is NO WAY to address this issue through legislation AFTER unwanted pregnancy
because it's ALREADY going to compromise the BELIEFS of one side or the other
(even before we GET to the issues of the rights of women or children)

3. for the last point, where you lost me is calling people "baby killers"

This reminds me of when people oppose regulations on guns,
and get accused of supporting mass shooting and gun violence.

Sorry but I can't make that extreme leap in logic and associations.

You can be 100% against abortions, and believe in 100% prevention of
unwanted pregnancy in order to eliminate abortions 100%
and STILL be opposed to legislation banning abortions.

Banning is NOT the only way to stop abortions 100%.

So opposing bans on abortions does not equate with "baby killing."
That part I don't get.

But if Hollywood money goes into funding and lobbying for abortion
providers and doesn't equally fund programs that help women with better
options (such as the Nurturing Network that I think deserves
equal or more funding support than Planned Parenthood does),
then I would get it if you were criticizing lobbyists for "supporting baby killers."

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!

That part I don't get.
That's a really stupid statement.

"Opposing laws against murder does not equate with supporting murder."

Yeah, it really does.

That part I don't get.
That's a really stupid statement.

"Opposing laws against murder does not equate with supporting murder."

Yeah, it really does.

Hi Death Angel
1. My statement was
"So opposing bans on abortions does not equate with "baby killing."

2. You can oppose bans against guns, and not support gun violence.
The issue is with the BANS and how those are enforced.

It's not directly about the guns, but the COMPLICATIONS of bans
that end up contradicting other laws if these "gun regulations"
aren't WRITTEN and ENFORCED to meet constitutional standards.

3. I believe it is more constitutional to get rid of abortion 100%
by promoting education to eliminate unwanted pregnancy
by everyone entering agreements to avoid or BAN SEX THAT LEADS
to unwanted pregnancy or abortion. That's banning the SEX that
leads to it instead of trying to ban ABORTIONS which is AFTER THE FACT.

So at least in MY CASE it's perfectly possible to be
against BANS on abortion but still be 100% against abortion
against killing babies, born or unborn, by being against
sex if pregnancy is not wanted so there is no unwanted pregnancy
so there are no more abortions. All WITHOUT banning them.

Do you understand what I MEAN by being against BANS
while still being 100% against abortion and "baby killing"?

Easy way to screw over them is to BOYCOTT any movie or TV program whose actors agree to that or the companies that refuse to film there....MONEY talks and there is no lack of other entertainment to spend your money on!
Amen to this. If they don't want other people in the game, why do they take the time to show how the game is played?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

Great insight and analysis /sarcasm

You’re a worthless poster

I hope they do go through with it. The same with Alabama, Missouri, etc... it’s time that those of us on the Right start stepping up and saying that we cannot be moved by boycotts or other economic responses to Moral actions.

Let Disney and Netflix go somewhere else. It will provide space for more Morally led employers to come into the market.

Disney was taken over by left wing bigots about 20 years ago.
Disney hates Christians, but they love their money.
Boycotts can work both ways.

He is not saying he agrees or disagrees so much as it is an employment decision. These laws are not likely to survive the SCOTUS even with I Like Beer!!!! on the bench

I doubt it weathers the court.

Forum List

Back