Baby killers at Disney threaten not to film in Georgia...

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

How many of you believe Georgia will go through w/this foolishness?
Disney will film in moral and civilized Hollywood.
And employ all the Hollywood child molesters.
All the Hollywood rapists who later everyone in Hollywood will then say yeah, we knew!

Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Iger says his film and TV studios are likely to vacate Georgia as a production hub if the state’s controversial heartbeat abortion bill becomes law.

Speaking with Reuters at Disney’s theme park in Anaheim, Calif., Iger said it would be “very difficult” for the content giant to remain in the face of the legislation. The bill seeks to ban abortion after the detection of a fetal heartbeat,

“I rather doubt we will,” he continued. “I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully.”

Disney Likely to Leave Georgia if Anti-Abortion Legislation Becomes Law, Says Bob Iger

All the Hollywood rapists who later everyone in Hollywood will then say yeah, we knew!
That too.

Hollywood is the devil’s playground for pedophiles.

I don't know if they will but I think more companies should boycott all states that pass laws that take a woman's choice from them.

No employer should want to do business with a state that puts women's lives in jeopardy and forces survivors of rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term.

I support Disney and Netflix for their choices. Hopefully since decency isn't any concern to those states maybe money might persuade them.
Rape and incest are a spittle of the % of abortions

Unless I’m mistaken, women aren’t being prevented
from being responsible or keeping their legs shut
Lord knows Mary Mother of Jesus couldn't.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

As it is Written, in the Name of Jesus

DEMON SPIRITS OF LEWDNESS...PEACE! BE STILL!

The Word of God binds you

I don't know if they will but I think more companies should boycott all states that pass laws that take a woman's choice from them.

No employer should want to do business with a state that puts women's lives in jeopardy and forces survivors of rape and incest to carry a pregnancy to term.

I support Disney and Netflix for their choices. Hopefully since decency isn't any concern to those states maybe money might persuade them.
Rape and incest are a spittle of the % of abortions

Unless I’m mistaken, women aren’t being prevented
from being responsible or keeping their legs shut
Lord knows Mary Mother of Jesus couldn't.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,
but against principalities, against powers,
against the rulers of the darkness of this world,
against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:12

As it is Written, in the Name of Jesus

DEMON SPIRITS OF LEWDNESS...PEACE! BE STILL!

The Word of God binds you
Here comes the vines, does he still do that trick?

There is the Catholic Church which is a close contender for number one.

There is the Catholic Church which is a close contender for number one.

You ain’t lying there. They should kill’em just like the rest of the scum. Here’s how we do it in my neck of the woods. We gave him 5 years probation

Forum List

Back