Baby Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organs are IMPLANTED INTO RATS – Grown for Transplants

What is FETUS? definition of FETUS (Black's Law Dictionary)

In medical jurisprudence. An unborn child. An infant in ventre sa mdre.

Black's Law Dictionary Free Online Legal Dictionary 2nd Ed.
---
Remember ...
"'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes." ?

Until a "baby" is born and breathing independently. he/she cannot get a legal SSN or death certificate.
In the eyes of US law, the fetus is not a tax dependent nor an individual/citizen.
That's not true. A friend of mine had a miscarriage. She got a death certificate and had a funeral. A fetus is a stage of human development not a separate species.

So...the answer is yes. "The dna material"...an interesting turn of phrase..to describe chopped up, dead human babies. I guess the alternative phrase is "meat"...equally accurate...and horrifying. Awkward. Baby killers have to keep coming up with new words to describe killing babies and abusing women.
---
You can play word games, if that makes you feel better.
I prefer calling wine by its common name, rather than "alcoholic grape juice".
Didn't you just refer to baby corpses as DNA material? You're playing word games, as I rather eloquently pointed out. Get your own schtick, baby killing loser.

---
Remember ...

Until a "baby" is born and breathing independently. he/she cannot get a legal SSN or death certificate.
In the eyes of US law, the fetus is not a tax dependent nor an individual/citizen.
That's not true. A friend of mine had a miscarriage. She got a death certificate and had a funeral. A fetus is a stage of human development not a separate species.
Exactly.

The left revels in killing the innocents. Pathetic bastids
---
You kill innocent sentient beings all the time ... unless you're a vegetarian.
Pathetic.

Sit down with your idiot deflection
---
Not a deflection, but a statement of fact. In addition, the flesh eaten by non-vegetarians comes from non-human mammals that are more advanced in their sentient-ecology life than a human embryo or fetus, which can't even breathe on its own.

Last edited:

---
Remember ...

---
No, she did not get a "death certificate" if she never had a birth certificate!
What she got was a "fetal death certificate".

I expected this, along with experimentation on CLONING, not just organs, but whole fetus! It's the GOD SYNDROME that science has today... we can do ANYTHING we want!

The Gateway Pundit ^ | 7/29/15 | Jim Hoft
On Tuesday the third undercover video of Planned Parenthood’s despicable harvesting practices was released by the Center for Medical Progress. The latest video shows actual harvesting of aborted baby organs in a Planned Parenthood clinic. ** Planned Parenthood later warned media outlets NOT TO AIR the undercover video of the baby organ harvesting. But the controversy does not end there… The aborted baby body parts are often implanted into rats until they grow large enough to be transplanted into a person. It’s like something straight from a science fiction novel. Live Science reported:

you mean the lying scum who are under indictment released a new fraudulent video?

:rofl:

Killing and cutting up babies to cannibalize their organs so that adults might be cured seems wrong somehow.

You are literally playing God when you do this.

no one is doing that.

you should really stop repeating lies fabricated by the loons. there's a reason at least two of these people are under indictment.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
So...the answer is yes. "The dna material"...an interesting turn of phrase..to describe chopped up, dead human babies. I guess the alternative phrase is "meat"...equally accurate...and horrifying. Awkward. Baby killers have to keep coming up with new words to describe killing babies and abusing women.
---
Didn't you just refer to baby corpses as DNA material? You're playing word games, as I rather eloquently pointed out. Get your own schtick, baby killing loser.
---
Yes, it's better not to waste the valuable DNA from dead fetuses if they can be used to better undead humanity. Do you like waste?

---
---
Yes, it's better not to waste the valuable DNA from dead fetuses if they can be used to better undead humanity. Do you like waste?

It's not about waste. It's about the fact that lifesaving research can be done with fetal tissue. It was legal and beneficial. And if the lions weren't making up lies we could probably all agree that if we can cure things like MS and Parkinson's the world would be a better place.

---
Remember ...

That was her choice, was it not? And some choose to bring the fetus home to meet the rest of the family.

---
Remember ...

That was her choice, was it not? And some choose to bring the fetus home to meet the rest of the family.
Families don't get to decide if a death certificate is issued or not.

---
Remember ...

Show us proof that a death certificate was issued.

There are some families that take possession of a miscarried child and bury it in a grave. It makes them feel better to acknowledge the fetus as a person, who will wait for the rest of the family in heaven.

---
Remember ...

---
True re: Death Certificate ... only if there was a Certificate of Live Birth.

HOWEVER, "Fetal Death" certificates are issued only if there was no induced abortion and if fetus was a certain size or age (typically 350 grams + 20 wks).
Depends on state.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/misc/itop97.pdf

---
Remember ...

---

HOWEVER, "Fetal Death" certificates are issued only if there was no induced abortion and if fetus was a certain size or age (typically 350 grams + 20 wks).
Depends on state.

This was a 7 month fetus. It was cremated and ashes scattered at sea.

---
---
Shut the fuck up, freak. I see dead babies as a waste. It's appalling that monsters today think it's "civilized" to harvest them and *use* them for anything.

---
Remember ...

---

Depends on state.

This was a 7 month fetus. It was cremated and ashes scattered at sea.
---
I'm very sorry to hear that; obviously 7 months is very late in the pre-birth development process for a miscarriage. Devastating.
Your friend must have received a fetal death certificate, like my cousin did at 8 months for her stillbirth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back