Baby Harvesting Scandal: Aborted Baby Organs are IMPLANTED INTO RATS – Grown for Transplants

So...the answer is yes. "The dna material"...an interesting turn of phrase..to describe chopped up, dead human babies. I guess the alternative phrase is "meat"...equally accurate...and horrifying. Awkward. Baby killers have to keep coming up with new words to describe killing babies and abusing women.
---
You can play word games, if that makes you feel better.
I prefer calling wine by its common name, rather than "alcoholic grape juice".
Didn't you just refer to baby corpses as DNA material? You're playing word games, as I rather eloquently pointed out. Get your own schtick, baby killing loser.
---
Yes, it's better not to waste the valuable DNA from dead fetuses if they can be used to better undead humanity. Do you like waste?
Shut the fuck up, freak. I see dead babies as a waste. It's appalling that monsters today think it's "civilized" to harvest them and *use* them for anything.
---
If a miscarriage or stillbirth occurs, the dead fetus could help an unfortunate relative or friend. Would you not want that?
I prefer to be practical; not just emotional. To each their own, no?

When a woman has an abortion, she is asked if she would be willing to donate the fetus to scientific research. If she says yes, it is given to scientists to do research.

If not? It is burned with all the other medical waste.

But, to be truthful, many people who have loved ones dying in the hospital are asked if they would be willing to donate their organs (if they are viable for transplant).

Personally? I see no difference.

And no, they aren't planting them into rats to grow them bigger, that is a myth.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
So...the answer is yes. "The dna material"...an interesting turn of phrase..to describe chopped up, dead human babies. I guess the alternative phrase is "meat"...equally accurate...and horrifying. Awkward. Baby killers have to keep coming up with new words to describe killing babies and abusing women.
---
Didn't you just refer to baby corpses as DNA material? You're playing word games, as I rather eloquently pointed out. Get your own schtick, baby killing loser.
---
Yes, it's better not to waste the valuable DNA from dead fetuses if they can be used to better undead humanity. Do you like waste?
Shut the fuck up, freak. I see dead babies as a waste. It's appalling that monsters today think it's "civilized" to harvest them and *use* them for anything.
---
If a miscarriage or stillbirth occurs, the dead fetus could help an unfortunate relative or friend. Would you not want that?
A miscarriage or stillbirth isn't the same as hacking up a healthy child for its parts. Wouldn't you rather prisoners got parted out?

---
---
---
A miscarriage or stillbirth isn't the same as hacking up a healthy child for its parts. Wouldn't you rather prisoners got parted out?
---
I agree there is a difference between natural abortions and induced abortions. However, both are abortions and the not-completely-dead tissues can be helpful to others ... the ones who are sentient, breathing independently, and suffering.

You have your opinion & preferences, and so do other women.
To each their own re: motherhood.
You should not judge others unless you walk in "their shoes".

---
---
---

no one is "hacking up a healthy child". :cuckoo:

loon

Forum List

Back