[B]Times up!/[B]Where is Ossama?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Okay Dokay..unless you neo cons have forgotten or because your minds are so weak and you have been distracted...

Bush stated dead or alive...I'm still waiting.

If I was prez I would give Pakistan 30 days to caugh up Bin Ladin or identifiable parts of him. In that thirty days they HAVE to irradicate al kaida. If not we go in and rid the world of our REAL enemy.

Your thoughts?

Okay Dokay..unless you neo cons have forgotten or because your minds are so weak and you have been distracted...

If I was prez I would give Pakistan 30 days to caugh up Bin Ladin or identifiable parts of him. In that thirty days they HAVE to irradicate al kaida. If not we go in and rid the world of our REAL enemy.

Your thoughts?

bush sucked.

you're a complete fucking moron with all the options.

thank you for your enquiry.

Your thoughts?

bush sucked.

You are a complete fucking pussy with none.

Your thoughts?

It's Obama's turn at bat. Let's see him score this run. I think the clown is already dead.

Your thoughts?

bush sucked.

You are a complete fucking pussy with none.

:lol:

o-tay!

Your thoughts?

That we're just about at the point that 9/11 happened on Bush's 'watch'. If we hit that without Osama being caught, Obama is every bit as responsible for failure as Bush was for letting it happen-as the left claims.

Your thoughts?

It's Obama's turn at bat. Let's see him score this run. I think the clown is already dead.

I think it is interesting that the neo cons aren't howling about this. This is something they don't have to make up or lie about. Maybe THAT is the problem.

Your thoughts?

That we're just about at the point that 9/11 happened on Bush's 'watch'. If we hit that without Osama being caught, Obama is every bit as responsible for failure as Bush was for letting it happen-as the left claims.

It fucking kills me to agree with you but I do.

Times up!/Where is Ossama?Okay Dokay..unless you neo cons have forgotten or because your minds are so weak and you have been distracted...

Your thoughts?

The off switch "/" goes inside the brackets.

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

It fucking kills me to agree with you but I do.
I get this and the rest soon will. Did you hear the call for more troops?

Bush took his eyes off the prize, and now we still owe it to about 3,000 families to get bin Laden. I hope Obama's up to the challenge. Only one way to find out...
BBD you may be right, but I hope not. If you are and he's already dead we'll have conspiracy nutters out the ass even worse than we have now. :eek:

Your thoughts?

so do i
just a splotch of DNA on a cave wall in Tora Bora

Bush took his eyes off the prize, and now we still owe it to about 3,000 families to get bin Laden. I hope Obama's up to the challenge. Only one way to find out...
BBD you may be right, but I hope not. If you are and he's already dead we'll have conspiracy nutters out the ass even worse than we have now. :eek:
LOL
we already do

LOL
we already do

Personally I'd prefer to see Osama locked up somewhere getting to know Bubba up close and personal-like. I wouldn't shed a tear if he's pushing up daisies somewhere, but those families should have whatever measure of closure and justice we can give them.

Forum List

Back