B. Hussein Obama: The Nowhere Man

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
A recovering Berkeley Lib psychology (a scary combination of words if ever there was) has psychoanalyzed professional TelePrompter Reader B. Hussein Obama, trying to make sense of his bizarre and inappropriate behavior: Giggling over unemployment numbers in a 60 Minutes interview, or giving a glib "shout out" to a member of the audience before announcing the tragic news from Fort Hood. She also ponders the odd fact that no one seems to remember him much from his days at Columbia, or from his days at the Harvard Law Review. She considers that in his books, he confesses to not enjoying the company of other people.

She considers the conventional explanation of his behavior: narcissism; high functioning autism; schizophrenia. Then, she examines his childhood and raises the possibility that PBO just never learned how to care about other people. He arrived in adulthood as a blank slate, ready for others to transform according to their needs.

Obama's identity seemed to have been formed when he found his clan: Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, and Bernadine Dohrn. But these are disconnected people, misfits who aren't comfortable in their own skin. Their radical ideology arises from rage and alienation. They, like Obama, treat people with disdain.

I don't have any conclusions, I just found it an interesting and worthwhile article.

He's as blind as he can be
Just sees what he wants to see
Nowhere Man can you see me at all?

American Thinker: When Our Military is Attacked, Obama is a Nowhere Man

He's supposed to be smart, yet we don't know his IQ or his SAT score. He's supposed to be an American, but he can't furnish the standard birth certificate with his footprint. He's supposed to fix America, yet his "vision" looks like something only Picasso could appreciate. His policies make no sense. Passing C+T only to have it stuck in the senate is stupid-1, next up UHC, which we can't afford, stupid-2, then there was prosecuting the CIA guys on the line protecting his ass, stupid-3. In March he had the "necessary" AFG war all figured out, then in November he suddenly doesn't know what to do. He appoints a lot of czars, but they don't seem to have any idea how to create jobs. We just had another local factory outsourced. One more dumb thing was borrowing billions from China to give to other countries for their nice new cars, stupid-4. There must be more that I don't know, but his rising disapproval rating kinda covers it. (I can't blame him for losing the governorships in NJ & VA)

you know that criticizing and not supporting the messiha Obama means you are a racist, you will be put on his hate list and taken off the Christmas card list. Opps I mean the holiday card list, or I mean the Islam card list!!!

Forum List

Back