AZ Trump protest: Cop shrugs as jeep plows through leftist protestors!! HAHA!

I felt like driving out there and punching these stupid protesters in their faces.

What if there were people with emergencies that needed to get through? They blocked both entrances. With no regard to any consequence to innocent people. Just totally into themselves and their brainwashed bloodlust. If I'm ever stuck in traffic because of assholes like them, I will get out and physically remove them, so I can pass. If they're chained to their car, they better move underneath as I pass.
More violent imagery and desire to hurt others on the part of T-Rump supporters. And they think others are the ones who are violent. :rolleyes: Oh, the irony.
Do you have any evidence that they are "Trump Supporters"?
:rolleyes-41:

In case you are not aware, they were not Trump supporters that tried to block access to the city. They were Bernie supporters. You don't have to believe me. Look it up yourself. It is a fact.

Now, it's not about the supporters. It is about the candidates. We have to understand the consequences of each candidate.

If Clinton is President, we will continue our downward spiral as a country. She is status-quo. Things will continue as they have been for the next 4-8 years.

If Bernie is President, I actually agree with him the most on everything. But I am very worrisome about having a president that is Jewish, even though he says he is not religious. The reason I say this is not because I'm an anti-semite, The reason is that a lot of the problems we're facing today are based on our involvement in the Middle East, due to our ties to Israel. A Jewish President, whether he is religious our not, really worries me regarding separation of church/synagogue and State. I already flip out about Presidents being Christian and blessing God every time they're on TV. I'm afraid of what happens in the Middle East when we elect a Jewish President. But otherwise, he's my man!!!!

So that brings us to Trump.

If it's Hillary vs Trump, I vote Trump. If it's Bernie vs Trump, I vote Bernie.

The reason Trump is necessary against Clinton, is not because he is smart, or a good candidate for president. I want anarchy.

I want political parties to dissolve. I want the entire electoral system to be overhauled. I want candidates that are virtuous and not already corrupted by the system that gets them there. It will take political anarchy!! And that's why we need Trump!!!

We'll go through a few years of hell, but we will get on the right track going forward. It's called "rebuilding". And instead of rebuilding bullshit that current politicians tell us need rebuilding for their own gains, we're gonna rebuild how the fuck they got there in the first place.

Bernie or Trump, either one gets us there. Just different ways to achieve the goal... based on whatever party you always vote for....
Trump being elected will not cause anarchy. You brainwashed fool.

Trust me, it will. Not anarchy in terms of people taking up arms and zombie apocalypse, but anarchy in the way our electoral system is run. Please think outside the box. That's what we need. We need a way to vote for the best people to run our country. Our current system denies us that. So please think about your next post.

I felt like driving out there and punching these stupid protesters in their faces.

What if there were people with emergencies that needed to get through? They blocked both entrances. With no regard to any consequence to innocent people. Just totally into themselves and their brainwashed bloodlust. If I'm ever stuck in traffic because of assholes like them, I will get out and physically remove them, so I can pass. If they're chained to their car, they better move underneath as I pass.
More violent imagery and desire to hurt others on the part of T-Rump supporters. And they think others are the ones who are violent. :rolleyes: Oh, the irony.
Do you have any evidence that they are "Trump Supporters"?
:rolleyes-41:
I'll consider that a "no".

If you had evidence you would have presented it.

Are you serious?

Hey, I'm all for feeling the burn. But stupid antics by supporters of politicians that stop traffic into a city for camera fame, are assholes!! You understand?

Assholes...

Makes me want to NOT vote for the burn. Even though I realize it is dumbass people like you.

Support your dude. And don't piss people off by being a jerk about it. Do it the right way.

Protesters have a right to pro-actively or passively protest, and the people they're protesting against have the right to pro-actively or passively ignore them. I bet that jeep driver was having a blast. Good for him blowing passed those idiots.

Are you saying their right to protest involves the right to inhibit or disrupt what others are doing?

Forum List

Back