Ayatollah ali seyyed khemeni-"DESTROY ALL JEWISH INTERESTS AND PEOPLE WORLDWIDE"

Beat that war drum blood sucker, maybe you will get another mass killing and useless occupation to cheer. Reactionaries like you need to quit being such chicken littles before we end up with more blood on our hands. Every day we get through without another stupid war for the enrichment of the MIC and the petrochemical industry is a victory.

How terribly anti-American of you. Nooten Mittens both say they want more military and ore wars. Its the Ree-Pub way. And, what the heck, it certainly worked for BushCheneyHaliburton.

Thing is, President Obama has shown that we can deal quite effectively with our enemies with a truly surgical strike, killing only the target, no thousands of American deaths or thousands more of civilian deaths.

So, why do the GObP/Repubs hate President Obama's bloodless wars?

Because they don't enrich the 1%.

It really is that simple.

genocide is perpetuated by all nations at some time in history, why would you think it will ever stop?

President Obama has ended it very effectively. He has killed many of our enemies without so much as even one American death.

Repubs just HATE that.

Why are righties so afraid of Iran?
youre delusional. Exactly the opposite. Libs suck allahs dick,and pussyfoot around and appease to terrorism. Let israel defend itself,with our aid,via weapons,wipeem off the face of the planet. Libs are the whiney pussies in school that had no balls to stand up to the bully.

What bothers me on this board is how so many here,who have stated they are conservative,claim iran will never attack israel.Open up the blinders time.

Today,i saw three sources about the grand supreme iranian leader,three verified news sources,that he is now created an islamic legal doctrine to justify the extermination of the jewish people,and interests not just in.israel,but worldwide.

Www.wnd.com has the report,and ?????? ???? ??? has the text from the ayatollah ,in farsi,which i do UNDERSTAND,and as also understanding the quran,and islamic edicts-the versevwhich is the basis for the legal jystification of preemptivity upon the jewish community worldwide is-
ALAGHEMI 2:191:193(quran)
"and slay them,wherever ye find them,and drive them hence ye places where you have been driven out,for persecution is slaughter,and persecution no more,for the religion is allah"

This is the script that the regime is using to justify what it calls,and i quote,"justifiable genocide of the greatest threatvto allah and islam"

Like the fucking germans in WWII.and we sit by,and deny its reality.
we should use elite teams,allow our brothers and sisters in god to defend thenselves,and weapons to send these regime players to their allah in a trash bag.

Sabre rattling. Like they could mount a decent army, without the world kicking their ass.

All you commie scum are as bad as those wishing jewish genocide.....not a one of you scumbags had ever,in one thread,ever showed empathy or supported the israelis. What are you going tobdo?help irans agents in this country?these people are guilty of only one thing,TRYING TO EXIST.

My saviour,as other christians of all denominations,birthright place,jerusalem,is in the hands of scumbag terrorist satanic islamic palestinian control,hamas,because of your commie illegal piece of shit obama,uou know,the folks cheering on the gaza strip after 09/11 happened.

You commie assholes dont realize,that the effort is being docterined GLOBALLY by iran to wipe out the jewish people

All you commie scum are as bad as those wishing jewish genocide.....not a one of you scumbags had ever,in one thread,ever showed empathy or supported the israelis. What are you going tobdo?help irans agents in this country?these people are guilty of only one thing,TRYING TO EXIST.

Good God what a chicken little.

Hey you pice of shit,do you support jewish holocaust number two?

You were very kind sir.

You're pretty boring, most paranoid schizophrenics have a little more imagination in their paranoia.

Last edited:
You're pretty boring, most paranoid schizophrenics have a little more imagination in their paranoia.

Answer my question you dhimmi commie piece of shit,do you support another holocaust?

What answer would make you meltdown the fastest for my entertainment? Imagine I said that. The time for taking the likes of you seriously passed the first time you resorted to childish name calling.

Answer my question you dhimmi commie piece of shit,do you support another holocaust?

How come you demand others answer your wacko "questions" but you never answer even one question I ask you?

I dare you to answer the questions I asked you. You'll find them on page two of this thread as well as every other of your nutty threads.

Well?

I answer you dirtbags constantly,without seeing one bit of evidence to refute anything i present here. Again,do you support another holocaust?and the iranians?

I answer you dirtbags constantly,without seeing one bit of evidence to refute anything i present here. Again,do you support another holocaust?and the iranians?

Quit asking stupid questions expecting serious answers.

Coward.

I'm done with you until you quit saying stupid things, stop the childish name calling and start answering some questions.

Forum List

Back