Ayatollah ali seyyed khemeni-"DESTROY ALL JEWISH INTERESTS AND PEOPLE WORLDWIDE"

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
What bothers me on this board is how so many here,who have stated they are conservative,claim iran will never attack israel.Open up the blinders time.

Today,i saw three sources about the grand supreme iranian leader,three verified news sources,that he is now created an islamic legal doctrine to justify the extermination of the jewish people,and interests not just in.israel,but worldwide.

Www.wnd.com has the report,and ?????? ???? ??? has the text from the ayatollah ,in farsi,which i do UNDERSTAND,and as also understanding the quran,and islamic edicts-the versevwhich is the basis for the legal jystification of preemptivity upon the jewish community worldwide is-
ALAGHEMI 2:191:193(quran)
"and slay them,wherever ye find them,and drive them hence ye places where you have been driven out,for persecution is slaughter,and persecution no more,for the religion is allah"

This is the script that the regime is using to justify what it calls,and i quote,"justifiable genocide of the greatest threatvto allah and islam"

Like the fucking germans in WWII.and we sit by,and deny its reality.
we should use elite teams,allow our brothers and sisters in god to defend thenselves,and weapons to send these regime players to their allah in a trash bag.

• Banned
At best,the illegal sunni obama is aiding and abetting the destroying these people.

When our so-called "president" abrogates religious freedom by his all-out push to force Catholics to fund abortions.....you wonder why he won't lift a finger against even the most virulent Muslim terrorist wannabe?

Really? You wonder?

• Banned
When our so-called "president" abrogates religious freedom by his all-out push to force Catholics to fund abortions.....you wonder why he won't lift a finger against even the most virulent Muslim terrorist wannabe?

Really? You wonder?

This is serious shit. Islam is a tool being used by the commies to enforce its call for complete globalization.the jewish people.should be complimented that they feel that their existance is such a threat.its because islam is satanic,a cult,a gemocidal group.

What bothers me on this board is how so many here,who have stated they are conservative,claim iran will never attack israel.Open up the blinders time.

Today,i saw three sources about the grand supreme iranian leader,three verified news sources,that he is now created an islamic legal doctrine to justify the extermination of the jewish people,and interests not just in.israel,but worldwide.

Www.wnd.com has the report,and ?????? ???? ??? has the text from the ayatollah ,in farsi,which i do UNDERSTAND,and as also understanding the quran,and islamic edicts-the versevwhich is the basis for the legal jystification of preemptivity upon the jewish community worldwide is-
"and slay them,wherever ye find them,and drive them hence ye places where you have been driven out,for persecution is slaughter,and persecution no more,for the religion is allah"

This is the script that the regime is using to justify what it calls,and i quote,"justifiable genocide of the greatest threatvto allah and islam"

we should use elite teams,allow our brothers and sisters in god to defend thenselves,and weapons to send these regime players to their allah in a trash bag.

I am not a conservative, but I think most of them think like I do on this and that is that we dont think Iran is going to attack Isreal with NUKEs.

I think Iran does plan to use proxy groups like Hamaz and Hezbollah to rain missils down on Isreal and encourage middle class Jews to leave Isreal while the Arab population grows and eventually becomes a majority.

Beat that war drum blood sucker, maybe you will get another mass killing and useless occupation to cheer. Reactionaries like you need to quit being such chicken littles before we end up with more blood on our hands. Every day we get through without another stupid war for the enrichment of the MIC and the petrochemical industry is a victory.

You should be more concerned about the number of people on here who still promote the good islam:bad islam duality. As long as the world remains in denial and is convinced that the majority of them are good, they can do whatever they please. Even genocide.

You mistake some of us not believing it ....with caring if it happens or not.

Really? You wonder?
Liar.

Fact is, President Obama has killed more Taliban and more al-Quaeda than any one else. That's including bin Laden that your hero couldn't be bothered with even though he was responsible for ore than 3000 American deaths.

The Repbs have done NOTHING. Not one damn thing, except lie about President Obama.

Really? You wonder?

This is serious shit. Islam is a tool being used by the commies to enforce its call for complete globalization.the jewish people.should be complimented that they feel that their existance is such a threat.its because islam is satanic,a cult,.

Gawd, you really are fruitier than a nut cake but just for the heck of it, what the hell is -
a gemocidal group

Hmmm??

ASSSSSuming you really meant, "g-e-r-m-i-c-i-d-a-l, what the hell does THAT mean?

Are you saying they're germy?

LOL

Last edited:
They arrested a saudi spy,in syria,proving connection.

An arrest proves connection? Has he been tried? Sentenced?

NO???

What ever happened to the Sixth Amendment?

Oh wait, I forgot, you're a rabid right winger so the Constitution isn't a consideration.

Forum List

Back