Ax-wielding Palestinian shot dead in West Bank

Israeli is guilty of war crimes.people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives

So in order to "protect" your child's life, it's ok to kill anothers' child.

That is what you basically say.

No ,I said people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives ...you are the one that started babbling about killing children..something Israel is without question guilty of

Israel has to take responsibility for its actions.

Not responsibility for Hamas actions.

Hamas seems to think Israel is guilty of all the conflict, while refusing to take responsibility of their wrong doings.

Each has to take their wrongs and fix them.

Can you at least agree with that?

Now that's what I call a good arab muslim.

That is not a good Arab.

That's an idiot dead one.

A good Muslim Arab is like Mus'ab Hassan Yusuf, before he converted.

Like Wafa Sultan.

Lived in an absurd surroundings. Rebelled against it and chose the sane and right path.

That is something we should encourage.

Death is simply oblivion. It doesn't really change things, right?

That's what I think, anyway.:redface:

He's dead, and to me that's a good arab muslim, that's what I think anyway.

Don't pretend...anyone that spews such vile nonsense as you does not think

The term "terrorist" actually, is not Israeli at all.

It is a national one.

Terrorist, is the one causing terror and fear, mostly against civilians.

The Hebrew term of the world is "Mehabe'el", מחבל, or lit- "The one who causes damage".

Much more accurate, the way I see it.

The term "Terrorist" is not at all Israeli. People invented it and we just went on with it.

I know, Israel pimps the hell out of it even though it is not true.

I can remember when Nutandyahoo was doing the winger radio circuit in the US during Israel's attack on Lebanon. He was on with Bill Bennet and he played the terrorist card 17 times in 8 minutes.

Even though it was radio, I could just see Bennet nodding like a bobble head doll.:lol::lol:

No ,I said people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives ...you are the one that started babbling about killing children..something Israel is without question guilty of

Hamas seems to think Israel is guilty of all the conflict, while refusing to take responsibility of their wrong doings.

that would be way..but Israel has more power and therefore a greater responsiblty

It was Israel that went to Palestine to take over their country a hundred years ago.

Where is Hamas at fault here?

That is not a good Arab.

That's an idiot dead one.

A good Muslim Arab is like Mus'ab Hassan Yusuf, before he converted.

Like Wafa Sultan.

Lived in an absurd surroundings. Rebelled against it and chose the sane and right path.

That is something we should encourage.

Death is simply oblivion. It doesn't really change things, right?

That's what I think, anyway.:redface:

He's dead, and to me that's a good arab muslim, that's what I think anyway.

Don't pretend...anyone that spews such vile nonsense as you does not think

I will give the pos one bit of credit, unlike most of his brethren he at least attacked military people rather than little children and defenseless unarmed woman. He of course must have been high on hashish to act so out of character for the arab muslim.

Does it look like a head on crash to you, wheres the other vehicle?
IMG-20121203-WA0008_wh.jpg

that would be way..but Israel has more power and therefore a greater responsiblty

Still does not mean Hamas has none.

I stand for what I say. Israel should Take responsibility for its doings, not for Hamas' doings.

and That is not justice to blame us in cases the blame is on Hamas.

It was Israel that went to Palestine to take over their country a hundred years ago.

"Israel has to take responsibility for its actions." It was Israel that started the last conflict when they murdered a teenager playing soccer at his school. Israel does not know what responsibility is It's nothing but a squatter state. When the Middle East oil runs out and the West deserts the Middle East Israel will cease to exist.

Hamas has to take responsibility on suicide attacks and rocket launching.

You can say they fight the 'occupation' for 100 times, but the fact is that Hamas fire KILLED ISRAELI CHILDREN

If you expect Israel to take responsibility for children dying in Gaza, you should put the blame on Hamas too, when they kill children in Israel.

THAT is the only way to justice. Anything less than that is bias.

"Israel has to take responsibility for its actions." It was Israel that started the last conflict when they murdered a teenager playing soccer at his school. Israel does not know what responsibility is It's nothing but a squatter state. When the Middle East oil runs out and the West deserts the Middle East Israel will cease to exist.

"It was Israel that started the last conflict when they murdered a teenager playing soccer at his school."

Why you start this from the middle and not from the beginning? Where is what happened before?

BTW, in case you've missed, people who call to destroy an entire state, also go against the international law, same thing you show off so much on.

You can say they fight the 'occupation' for 100 times, but the fact is that Hamas fire KILLED ISRAELI CHILDREN

If you expect Israel to take responsibility for children dying in Gaza, you should put the blame on Hamas too, when they kill children in Israel.

If you or a Jew or a white, black or anyone tried to murder my children like terrorist Jews do I would use an ax, knife, gun, club or anything else that was handy to kill you and make sure you never got to try it again.

If you or a Jew or a white, black or anyone tried to murder my children like terrorist Jews do I would use an ax, knife, gun, club or anything else that was handy to kill you and make sure you never got to try it again.

Terrorist Jews?

Does Jews directly mean terrorists?

My, my, Jackie, I think we're onto something here:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back