Ax-wielding Palestinian shot dead in West Bank

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A Palestinian terrorist crashed his car into an army jeep on Monday and then charged at the troops with an axe troops on Monday morning. A shin Bet officer opened fired towards the man, shooting him dead.

The man's car crashed head on into an army vehicle transporting a Shin Bet officer and other security personnel near the Palestinian village of Deir Sharaf in the West Bank. The jeep overturned upon impact, lightly injuring the passengers. The assailant then exited his car and stormed towards the troops with an ax while yelling "Allah Akbar," managing to hurt two of the soldiers before being shot dead by the Shin Bet officer.

Ax-wielding Palestinian shot dead in West Bank - Israel News, Ynetnews

A Palestinian terrorist crashed his car into an army jeep on Monday and then charged at the troops with an axe troops on Monday morning. A shin Bet officer opened fired towards the man, shooting him dead.

The man's car crashed head on into an army vehicle transporting a Shin Bet officer and other security personnel near the Palestinian village of Deir Sharaf in the West Bank. The jeep overturned upon impact, lightly injuring the passengers. The assailant then exited his car and stormed towards the troops with an ax while yelling "Allah Akbar," managing to hurt two of the soldiers before being shot dead by the Shin Bet officer.

A Palestinian terrorist crashed his car into an army jeep...

Attacks on foreign troops is not terrorism.

What lying sack of crap wrote this article?

The Jewish lobby is active on all our media services. These people are just supposed to stand back and see their families murdered and do nothing about it.

Again you complain about the Israeli choice of words? didn't we settle that up already?

And besides, the source is YNET, that is like, the most LEFT that LEFT can possibly get.

The started actually call the Palestinian attackers "terrorists". That due to public opinion, mostly.

Yay.

The Jewish lobby is active on all our media services. These people are just supposed to stand back and see their families murdered and do nothing about it.

And are WE Israeli supposed to do nothing when OUR people gets killed?:confused:

And are WE Israeli supposed to do nothing when OUR people gets killed?:confused:

You are supposed to recognize this how an occupied people will respond

By committing war crimes against Israeli civilians?

How is THAT ok??

Now that's what I call a good arab muslim.

That is not a good Arab.

That's an idiot dead one.

A good Muslim Arab is like Mus'ab Hassan Yusuf, before he converted.

Like Wafa Sultan.

Lived in an absurd surroundings. Rebelled against it and chose the sane and right path.

That is something we should encourage.

Death is simply oblivion. It doesn't really change things, right?

That's what I think, anyway.:redface:

Again you complain about the Israeli choice of words? didn't we settle that up already?

And besides, the source is YNET, that is like, the most LEFT that LEFT can possibly get.

The started actually call the Palestinian attackers "terrorists". That due to public opinion, mostly.

Yay.

Actually, terrorism is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

It is always terrorist this and terrorist that, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist, terrorist.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palestinians are not terrorists.

How is THAT ok??

Israeli is guilty of war crimes.people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives

How is THAT ok??

Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person:...(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

I have posted this before. How soon you forget.

The term "terrorist" actually, is not Israeli at all.

It is a national one.

Terrorist, is the one causing terror and fear, mostly against civilians.

The Hebrew term of the world is "Mehabe'el", מחבל, or lit- "The one who causes damage".

Much more accurate, the way I see it.

The term "Terrorist" is not at all Israeli. People invented it and we just went on with it.

It is a national one.

The Hebrew term of the world is "Mehabe'el", מחבל, or lit- "The one who causes damage".

The term "Terrorist" is not at all Israeli. People invented it and we just went on with it.

that would seem an accurate discription of Israel

How is THAT ok??

Israeli is guilty of war crimes.people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives

So in order to "protect" your child's life, it's ok to kill anothers' child.

That is what you basically say.

It is a national one.

that would seem an accurate discription of Israel

So you say.

To me it seems the perfect definision of the enemies of Israel.

See how minds work? Amazing.

That is not a good Arab.

Like Wafa Sultan.

Lived in an absurd surroundings. Rebelled against it and chose the sane and right path.

He's dead, and to me that's a good arab muslim, that's what I think anyway.

How is THAT ok??

Nevertheless, disregarding points of detail, it will be seen that there are two main classes of protected person:...(2) ' the whole population ' of occupied territories (excluding nationals of the Occupying Power).

International Humanitarian Law - Fourth 1949 Geneva Convention

I have posted this before. How soon you forget.

What I DO REMEMBER you saying, which much clearens, is that Israeli kids should not be considered "civilians" because we have an "occupying" (releasing) government.

Or isn't it what you've said?

How is THAT ok??

So in order to "protect" your child's life, it's ok to kill anothers' child.

That is what you basically say.

No ,I said people under siege from an overwhelming force will use what ever means are available...even if its an ax or their own lives ...you are the one that started babbling about killing children..something Israel is without question guilty of

That is not a good Arab.

Like Wafa Sultan.

He's dead, and to me that's a good arab muslim, that's what I think anyway.

אללה הוא עכבר:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back