AWFUL. Obama Stumps for Sick Hillary – LIES About Trump Letting Blacks on His Golf Course

So he let's blacks on his golf course but won't let mexicans in his country?:mad:
Do you lock your doors at night?
Are you trying to stop people from entering your home illegally?
Do you understand what the word "illegal" means?
When someone enters the country without going through the legal procedures they are committing an 'illegal' act.

So he let's blacks on his golf course but won't let mexicans in his country?:mad:
When someone enters the country without going through the legal procedures they are committing an 'illegal' act.
I think *she was being tongue-in-cheek.

Last edited:
I think he was being tongue-in-cheek.
She.

I think he was being tongue-in-cheek.
She.
My bad.

Its starting to look like the Democrat Party backed a loser. And they have only themselves to blame.

One more medical episode, or even limiting her campaign appearances to prevent another melt down in pubic, she's finished.

As long as you can get it on with Catholic priests, what do you care?
you really are a ****** aren't you?
You're the one who bragged about keeping Catholic priests pleased when you were a kid.
I don't remember that? What relevance does it have to this thread?

You're the one who bragged about keeping Catholic priests pleased when you were a kid.
Sure you remember it.

And it provides the correct context for your "concern".

By the way, you're lying about Trump not letting Mexicans into the country. He's said repeatedly that he wants immigration, but everyone who comes in needs to do so legally. So since you lied about that, did you also lie about your dalliance with the cloth?

Sure you remember it.

And it provides the correct context for your "concern".

By the way, you're lying about Trump not letting Mexicans into the country. He's said repeatedly that he wants immigration, but everyone who comes in needs to do so legally. So since you lied about that, did you also lie about your dalliance with the cloth?
What?

How much were they paid to "allege"?
He said "working people".
Can you point out where he said "blacks"?

Remember, Trump stiffs working people. He doesn't just discriminate against blacks. Working people are beneath him.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Forum List

Back