Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G Read mo

166073_10150934519118963_1406138573_n.jpg

Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G | Fox News

And you left wing hacks will continue to let these union bosses live the high life..

I thought teachers made oodles of money.
You realize that the number quoted is just the monetary compensation, right?

I thought the Bush era tax cuts were for the rich only, yet now we hear that if they are allowed to sunset, it will crush the middle class.

If I had all day, I could go on like this, showing lies told by the left (and right) that are completely ignored by posters on this forum.

One last one. "Obama can do no right in the rights eyes and they just attack, attack, attack"

Yet ignore 8 years, day in, day out, of vile hatred directed at Bush.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

There is no one on these forums or any other forum, who is not a hypocrite.

a sledgehammer issue come the debates for Romney. Half the damn stimulus went to these bozo greedy assholes.

Meanwhile, who didnt love the miserables losing up in Wisconsin last month!!! That was a fucking hoot!!!

Average teacher makes $44G while their top union bosses pull in nearly $500G | Fox News

And you left wing hacks will continue to let these union bosses live the high life..

So the head of the union earns 10 times + the salary of the average teacher, is that your point? Would a little context help?

PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post on CEO-worker pay ratio has obscure past

There's hyperbole on each side of the aisle, but the 'facts' as checked by the Tampa Bay Times seems to indicate that the union boss in the example from Fox is underpaid if compared to the compensation of CEO's in private firms.

Fox lies, a lie can be one of omission or one of commission or both.

Big deal
The union "equals" have been fleecing their members since the start of the union movement.
Take a google at "Arthur Scargill".
That wiggy, pretend communist had it made.

Now try "George Galloway". Another pretend commie with a large, 1.2 million quid house in England and a holiday cottage in Europe.

The latter is an especially loathsome idiot.

I make almost twice that, pay into my retirement funds, and do not buy into the health care because I am on Tricare. My school system's union bosses make no money off me due to the fact that I did not and will not join.

The few union heads who make that much are the equivalent of CEOs...are you bitching about their salaries too. I wonder what the average salery is at Microsoft compared to the top executives....

Gee, what a good reason to blame teachers for everything that's wrong with our country.

Well, and cops and firefighters too. Can't forget all the awful things their doing - you know, like hiding their wealth in foreign countries so they don't have to pay tax on it.

rw's will fall for anything their owners tell them to believe.

So the head of the union earns 10 times + the salary of the average teacher, is that your point? Would a little context help?

PolitiFact | Viral Facebook post on CEO-worker pay ratio has obscure past

There's hyperbole on each side of the aisle, but the 'facts' as checked by the Tampa Bay Times seems to indicate that the union boss in the example from Fox is underpaid if compared to the compensation of CEO's in private firms.

Fox lies, a lie can be one of omission or one of commission or both.

wry, are you just stupid? Are you arguing amount now? Not the principal? Hmmmmmmm I love it when a plan comes together, especially when you defend union bosses

So, interestingly, there doesn't seem to be much dispute from the conservatives around here that the average teacher's salary is 44,000.

I seem to recall that during all that anti-public sector union business up in Wisconsin, the 'nuts around here wanted to convince us that teachers made 80,000 a year and more.

Anyone who suggested that the average teacher made only 44 grand was laughed off the board by the cons.

Gee, what a good reason to blame teachers for everything that's wrong with our country.

Well, and cops and firefighters too. Can't forget all the awful things their doing - you know, like hiding their wealth in foreign countries so they don't have to pay tax on it.

rw's will fall for anything their owners tell them to believe.

I can see that you get your information from a cereal box.If education and its people were that important to you , you would get an education yourself.

Forum List

Back