Average NFL ticket price for General Admission is $100 per seat.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now, who is it again that is unfair to America's inner city youth?

The lowest paid NFL player makes $450,000/yr. the fans are the ones who are oppressed!

I'll tell you the times I've kneeled. Gravestones of veterans, proposing to my beautiful husband and praying to God.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Quit with your "white privilege" crap. It's a crutch. It's an excuse. No matter your color, you can achieve great things. Now go do it.

Not too worry, with the decrease in popularity and demand these tickets may soon go down in price of some significance.

The NFL owners sacrifice for the cause. Which will of course, trickle down to the players themselves.

• Banned
Yes, Kaepernick, let's talk about race & justice. For starters lets show the arrest record of every player in NFL & what penalty they received

upload_2017-9-26_23-3-55.png

The lowest paid NFL player makes $450,000/yr. the fans are the ones who are oppressed!

I'll tell you the times I've kneeled. Gravestones of veterans, proposing to my beautiful husband and praying to God.

Colin Kaepernick started his protesting by sitting. I guess someone told him he looked like a stupid dork, because eventually he started kneeling.

Wikipedia says Colon Kaepernick's father was an Afro American, but he looks like a middle easterner and possibly an Arab with that giant, satanic hooked nose. Arabs by the enslaved Afro Africans back in the day and committed atrocities on them that African Americans refuse to acknowledge to this day. In other words there are no Afro Africans in the middle east because they were killed after their usefulness expired. American "slavery" was pampering Afro Americans and a blessing to Afro Americans compared to what non-Whites did to them.

Slavery was an involuntary trip to a great country for a bad job. Other than to be exploited by race hustlers, the history of slavery is irrelevant today. What your great, great grandpa experienced has no impact on your life today. And, practically every Africoon-Ameircan also has several lines of ancestors who were never slaves in America.

Best to watch the games at home, and also no they get paid what they are worth. What is a travesty is the price of internet and they need to do something about it. Going to football games and playing golf are wealthy men games.

Hockey players and those that look like hockey players aren`t being murdered by the police. See the difference?

That's probably because it's really hard to run from the cops while wearing ice skates.

On a more serious note, does the African American community have any responsibility for the problems arising from single parent families, under-performing students, drug use and violence or is everything the fault of the present system of policing and an unwarranted lack of appreciation for Black accomplishments?

Hockey players and those that look like hockey players aren`t being murdered by the police. See the difference?

That's probably because it's really hard to run from the cops while wearing ice skates.

On a more serious note, does the African American community have any responsibility for the problems arising from single parent families, under-performing students, drug use and violence or is everything the fault of the present system of policing and an unwarranted lack of appreciation for Black accomplishments?

Jesse Jackson preaches to them about family responsibility, gun violence, drugs, etc. and he`s hated for it.

Jesse Jackson preaches to them about family responsibility, gun violence, drugs, etc. and he`s hated for it.

It's hard to fix our problems if we can't even talk about them.

Forum List

Back