AVENNATI: Multiple women paid PD OFF by Trump before election day (1 pregnancy 2016?)

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I want to know what MULTIPLE means in ths case? He's been married to the 'hangar' for what 15 years now? One possible pregnancy WHILE HE WAS RUNNING!! Might there be a 6th TRUMP heir or was there an abortion?

Avenatti claims ‘new evidence’ that Cohen and Trump were ‘concerned about a pregnancy’ in 2016
MSNBC_05-27-2018_11.02.58-800x425.jpg

Michael Avenatti appears on MSNBC (screen grab)

Michael Avenatti, the attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels, claimed on Twitter early Thursday morning that he had new evidence that Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen paid off multiple women in 2016 during the presidential campaign.

Specifically, Avenatti alleged that “Donald Trump conspired with Michael Cohen to pay off multiple other women prior to Election Day in 2016.” More intriguingly, Avenatti claims that “they were also concerned about a pregnancy.”

Avenatti went on to write that “Cohen has evidence and info in his possession and it must be released to the public.”

Last edited:
The only people who care about that shit are the Never Trumpers. Everybody else is happy they are getting jobs, making money, and enjoying life. You are not changing anyone's mind and you'll find that out in November.

The only people who care about that shit are the Never Trumpers. Everybody else is happy they are getting jobs, making money, and enjoying life. You are not changing anyone's mind and you'll find that out in November.

Yeah, it was all fake news until it wasn't, and then, it doesn't matter.

Trumpers. Do they come any other way?

The same guy that wants a judge to keep reporters from reporting what he testifies to about his practice going bankrupt. The same guy who has said that Daniels would take down Trump. The same guy that has talked about running in 2020. The same fellow that says he is worried that the media and America didn't seem to be that worried about the Daniels and Trump story.

The same guy that wants a judge to keep reporters from reporting what he testifies to about his practice going bankrupt. The same guy who has said that Daniels would take down Trump. The same guy that has talked about running in 2020. The same fellow that says he is worried that the media and America didn't seem to be that worried about the Daniels and Trump story.

He's not the guy who made Trump pay hush money. That was David Dennison.

I guess one of us is confused. I did not mention anyone being paid off. So not sure why you are mentioning it. Perhaps you need to either reread my post or better explain why you think that statement was relevant to what I posted.

It's never mattered to the people who voted for Trump and it matters even less now because they see the left for what they really are and always have been. Voting Democrat is not an option anymore. Your party has committed suicide.

I guess one of us is confused. I did not mention anyone being paid off. So not sure why you are mentioning it. Perhaps you need to either reread my post or better explain why you think that statement was relevant to what I posted.

The only reason we ever heard of Avenatti was the hush money paid by Trump. The Daniels story is about hush money. There's no way to invoke Daniels and Avenatti without invoking President Hush Money.

Except no one actually cares about casual sex/affairs hush money. The only people making a stink about this are folks who hate Trump and are grasping at straws for /anything/ to bitch about. I find it interesting that affairs is all they really have...

Except no one actually cares about casual sex/affairs hush money. The only people making a stink about this are folks who hate Trump and are grasping at straws for /anything/ to bitch about. I find it interesting that affairs is all they really have...

I hear ya! Trump is Providence's way of showing Values Voters they have no values.

After all, who among us wouldn't pay hush money and then lie about it?

I hear ya! Trump is Providence's way of showing Values Voters they have no values.

I am willing to bet that 99% of the general public would pay hush money if they had an affair on their wife/husband and had the cash. Let's not be disingenuous about the nature of humans

I am willing to bet that 99% of the general public would pay hush money if they had an affair on their wife/husband and had the cash. Let's not be disingenuous about the nature of humans

A few weeks before the election, he wasn't paying because of his wife. He was paying because of you.

A few weeks before the election, he wasn't paying because of his wife. He was paying because of you.

Just like he probably has been since he became rich and famous kid. I already knew because I've been watching him since oh the early 80s. His affairs were all over the papers. EVERYONE knew he was a bit of a whore (they called it being a playboy back then and it wasn't really considered a "bad thing") No he didn't do this for /me/ far, far more likely he did it for his kid and wife...

That is a classic Trumpster move. Claim news as fake and then when said fake news is proven true, then it is to be ignored and pretend it isn't a big deal.

Yep. Fake news, not fake news! Who cares right?

I think I saw Trump's illegitimate kid while in London flying around. I think he was screaming "Where's my Pah, Mah!"

That is a classic Trumpster move. Claim news as fake and then when said fake news is proven true, then it is to be ignored and pretend it isn't a big deal.
It's only a big deal to the Trump haters. You're preaching to the choir. But go ahead if it makes you feel good. It'll make me feel good when the voters reject your sorry asses in November.

Forum List

Back