Avenatti skates on Wife Beating rap

She claimed he hit her with a pillow. What would you call it?
Domestic violence and abuse.
A fight requires two people battering each other. Domestic violence is just one caveman dominating his partner
in a violent and abusive way. Stop with your games.

The original right wing accusations would have required the felony charges you had hoped for. At most, it's a misdemeanor, and could still be kicked out by the judge. That alone is proof that the right lied again about what actually happened.
An assault happened. Where is the lie?

What ruling determined an assault happened? Compare the facts to what the right has been claiming, and you will have your answer.
No one disputes Avenatti assaulted his wife, or whatever she was. No "ruling" required. Try harder.

I suppose a pillow fight could be considered an assault, but a simple misdemeanor is hardly the attack the right is trying to portray. It wasn't his wife either.

Didn't know he had done that. Can't be much of a big deal if I nobody knows about it

Here you go, Avenatti's first ad for 2020. His campaign slogan is apparently "we, the people"

Avenatti launches his first political ad

LOL! How about Avenatti-Ocassional Cortex 2020! What a winning ticket!

How about Chelsea Manning? Or that she-male who ran for Vermont governor?

Chelsea Clinton-Chelsea Manning 2020!

How about Chelsea Manning? Or that she-male who ran for Vermont governor?

Wasn't Chelsea found on the ledge outside his hotel window a few months back? Perfect candidate for Dims other than that pesky treason charge....ah, who cares about a little treason, right, Dims? :dunno:

Avenatti was arrested by LA cops for domestic violence charges.
Which only requires an allegation. A judge granted ivanka a divorce based on "cruel and inhumane treatment", itself based on her credible allegation of rape. So, in fact, ivanka's allegation progressed further and was granted more credibility than has Avenatti wife's investigation. So, you're just doing what Trump cultists do.
That's ridiculous because you are equating the two cases, Ivanka Trump and Avenatiti's female punching bag, as if they have an equal time line and circumstances. But that's what Trump haters do.

As usual, made up accusations fall through. Seems like after almost three decades of right wing false accusations falling through, you would eventually catch on.
Whatever happened to #believeallwomen ?

As usual you are taking that out of context too.

Of course we know that libs means that we should only believe all liberal broads. If the accused is a liberal like Al Franken, the broad is a liar, even if we have pics.

As usual, made up accusations fall through. Seems like after almost three decades of right wing false accusations falling through, you would eventually catch on.
Whatever happened to #believeallwomen ?

As usual you are taking that out of context too.

Of course we know that libs means that we should only believe all liberal broads. If the accused is a liberal like Al Franken, the broad is a liar, even if we have pics.

Obviously, you don't know my opinion of Farrakhan. The man is a hateful fool. Almost as bad as the worst right wingers.

Obviously, you don't know my opinion of Farrakhan. The man is a hateful fool. Almost as bad as the worst right wingers.

I didn't say anything here about America's most prominent Islamic scholar.

Talking about Pervert Al Franken, who is still at liberty after quitting the Senate in disgrace, and is in fact traveling to other countries molesting broads.

He better watch it, it isn't that fun to be locked up abroad.

Forum List

Back