Avenatti rebukes Grassley: "Go to law school"

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Chuck Grassley yesterday joined Donald Trump in his attack on John Roberts, SCOTUS judge.
The response by Michael Avenatti was priceless:
.@ChuckGrassley - you are way out of your league, yet again. Until you actually go to law school, you should stick to matters you are better qualified for. Like kissing Trump’s ass.

Btw, I’m still waiting on your BS “criminal investigation” to start.
Michael Avenatti on Twitter
Ouch.

Mr. Avenatti was falsely accused of domestic violence by an Estonian actress who failed to persuade the LA County DA to press felony charges.

Chuck Grassley yesterday joined Donald Trump in his attack on John Roberts, SCOTUS judge.
.@ChuckGrassley - you are way out of your league, yet again. Until you actually go to law school, you should stick to matters you are better qualified for. Like kissing Trump’s ass.

Ouch.

Mr. Avenatti was falsely accused of domestic violence by an Estonian actress who failed to persuade the LA County DA to press felony charges.

The guy that beats women? That Avenatti?

Ouch.

Actually the charges were picked up, they decided it didn't rise to felony criteria and reduced it to misdemeanor DV.

If they believed it was bullshit and had no chance to win during a trial, they would have dropped it entirely.

He might be innocent, but just from his persecution of Trump I'd be inclined to believe he is a piece of shit degenerate leftist sociopath.

Ouch.

He's under the Protected Species of Democrat Act, as are many other repellent creatures.

Ouch.

The guy that beats women? That Avenatti?

Accused he drug her on the floor, and I so doubt it.

Ouch.

He's under the Protected Species of Democrat Act, as are many other repellent creatures.

And yet the GOP has been in charge how long now??? Lol.

Surefire Intelligence[edit]
In 2018, Wohl created and registered the company Surefire Intelligence, LLC. Reporters who investigated Surefire Intelligence's website and company in October 2018 in relation to an alleged plot to frame Robert Mueller for sexual assault, elaborated on below, found that the company had been created by Wohl just a few weeks earlier and that its official phone number redirected to a voicemail message with another phone number owned by Wohl's mother.[6] They also reported that photos on the website depicting some of its purported employees were actually those of people unrelated to Surefire (including that of actor Christoph Waltz). News agencies also found that profiles of supposed Surefire Intelligence employees on the LinkedIn professional networking site included photos of unrelated celebrities, such as Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli (who was represented as the company's "Tel Aviv station chief") as well as a profile of a "Matthew Cohen" containing an altered photo of Wohl. A journalist visited the address listed on Surefire Intelligence's website and found that it was the location of an unrelated company. [7]

Soon after creating the company, Wohl advertised it as a team of private investigators on classified ad site, Craigslist. In the ad, Wohl falsely claimed that Surefire consisted of former Israeli intelligence agents and various other investigative experts. At least once, Wohl posed as investigator "Matthew Cohen" to a potential client who responded to the ad. One paid him a $1200 advance fee for help recovering her stolen truck, but Wohl never performed any investigative services for the fee, nor did he return the money or contact her again.[8]

Minutes after Michael Avenatti was reported being arrested on suspicion of domestic violence on November 14, 2018, the Surefire twitter account tweeted a news story about the arrest, adding, "Surefire Intelligence strikes again." The following morning, Avenatti tweeted, "First Mueller and now me. When we are fully exonerated I am coming for you Jacob Wohl aka Surefire."[9]
Jacob Wohl - Wikipedia
---------------------------------------------------------------
and I can't wait.

Ouch.

Actually the charges were picked up, they decided it didn't rise to felony criteria and reduced it to misdemeanor DV.

If they believed it was bullshit and had no chance to win during a trial, they would have dropped it entirely.

He might be innocent, but just from his persecution of Trump I'd be inclined to believe he is a piece of shit degenerate leftist sociopath.
That’s false. He has not been charged with a misdemeanor either.

Ouch.

Yet

Ouch.

So he actually wasn't arrested?

Ouch.

Nobody said he wasn't attested. That's a strawman.

Ouch.

Avenetti 2020!! Yes He Can!!

Ouch.

Kavanaugh was never charged but that didn't matter to you assholes.....did it?

Avenatti is an ambulance chasing asshole

Ouch.

Only because the Senate committee was partisan and all men on the GOP judicial side. Kav was partisan and he lied under oath, but that doesn't matter to the Cons.

Ouch.

Nobody said he wasn't attested. That's a strawman.
I didn't know you could be arrested without charges. But I guess you can. So now he's free to go?
And he gets back the bail $$

Ouch.

You just admitted that you think both Kavanaugh and Avenatti are innocent.
I can live with that.

Ouch.

You just admitted that you think both Kavanaugh and Avenatti are innocent.
I can live with that.

No i didn't, I pointed out you're a dumb downed hypocrite

Ouch.

Kavanaugh was a whole 'nother story. Just because he is a conservative judge doesn't mean allegations against him shouldn't be investigated when he is up for a Supreme Court seat. There were never criminal charges brought against him. This is a false comparison.

Ouch.

Mr. Avenatti was falsely accused of domestic violence ….

I'm chalkin' the whole thing up to poetic justice.

Avenatti doesn't know the legal shitstorm he is about to encounter.
There are many people who are out to get him. When it's over, in a couple of years, he will be living in a prison cell.

Forum List

Back