Author: "No More Candy-Assed Christianity"

Muslims and Christians are the same. Thank god the Jesus freaky have evolved where they don't really follow the religion . Bunch of fakers .

The Muslims are cutting off the heads of the Christians. When did the Christians start cutting of the heads of Muslims?

Have you ever read a history book? Christans have had no problem with killing people .

No....that's communists and their descendants you have in mind.

Muslims and Christians are the same. Thank god the Jesus freaky have evolved where they don't really follow the religion . Bunch of fakers .

The Muslims are cutting off the heads of the Christians. When did the Christians start cutting of the heads of Muslims?

Have you ever read a history book? Christans have had no problem with killing people .

And while they're doing their killing, they're also preaching about how special they are and/or how they don't like your color, your sexuality,my our god.

Then they go get forgiven so they can go out the next day and do it all again.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And now, we've seen the work of our government school valedictorian.

Yeah...you know how those Christians are constantly beheading people and setting off bombs around the world. :banghead:

Maybe the author has confused Joel Osteen / Rick Warren followers for true followers of Jesus Christ. Perhaps that is the problem.
Oh Lord....another Matt Walsh follower. Just what the world needs. :eusa_doh:
I've never heard of Matt Walsh. Nor have I ever heard of you until recently. Did you request a changed screen name? What was your last one?

There are many false gospels out there and you've obviously taken hold of one of them because if you are offended by the followers of Jesus Christ preaching His Word then you are offended by Jesus Christ. Neither Joel Osteen or Rick Warren preach the true Gospel. They are false teachers and if that offends you, you had better have a look at what the Apostle Paul had to say about false teachers and those who listen to them.

Oh and it's not ancient history. How many hate crimes are we seeing these days? So called christians are attacking people daily.

Nonsense.

And while they're doing their killing, they're also preaching about how special they are and/or how they don't like your color, your sexuality,my our god.

Then they go get forgiven so they can go out the next day and do it all again.

I have not seen Christians preaching racism but I have seen Christians preaching against homosexuality. Now false preachers such as Joel Osteen and Rick Warren won't preach against sin and Osteen went so far as to pretend not to know whether it was a sin or not. I've never seen Joel Osteen with a Holy Bible in his hands when he is on his stage, have you?

Your problem is that you don't want to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Truth has the power to set people free. For some, truth is a hate crime because they hate the truth. They don't want to be free because they enjoy their life of sin too much. There are eternal consequences for our choices.

It's hard to argue with him. If you look at evil in religion (muslims) they are trying to drowned out christian voices with intimidation and violence. If you look at evil in politics (Democrats) they are trying to drowned out christian voices with intimidation and violence.

They all want us to sit down and shut up. It's a fight. Christians have to stop being timid and start fighting loud and hard.

'Candy-a**ed Christianity' must end, author declares
I read through the full op-ed, and Taunton is pretty vague. He's not clear as to what specific actions he is encouraging. He seems only to be saying that Evangelicals should basically insist that their views and only their views prevail with no compromise or consideration for others. It's possible I'm being unfair and/or overreacting, but it's hard to judge precisely what he's recommending.

It's hard to argue with him. If you look at evil in religion (muslims) they are trying to drowned out christian voices with intimidation and violence. If you look at evil in politics (Democrats) they are trying to drowned out christian voices with intimidation and violence.

They all want us to sit down and shut up. It's a fight. Christians have to stop being timid and start fighting loud and hard.

I read through the full op-ed, and Taunton is pretty vague. He's not clear as to what specific actions he is encouraging. He seems only to be saying that Evangelicals should basically insist that their views and only their views prevail with no compromise or consideration for others. It's possible I'm being unfair and/or overreacting, but it's hard to judge precisely what he's recommending.

"He seems only to be saying that Evangelicals should basically insist that their views and only their views prevail with no compromise or consideration for others."

OMG!!!!!

Sounds very much like the Democrats/Liberals who fined a bakery $135,000 for not baking a cake!!!!

At least the Evangelicals don't slap a gag-order on anyone.

Oh and it's not ancient history. How many hate crimes are we seeing these days? So called christians are attacking people daily.

Nonsense.

Book of Jeremiah PoliticalChic

You cannot deny that there has been an increase of so-called hate crimes against gays, transgender people. blacks, Jews, Hispanics. These include murders.

Nor can you deny that most are committed by self-described "christians".

"He seems only to be saying that Evangelicals should basically insist that their views and only their views prevail with no compromise or consideration for others."

OMG!!!!!

Sounds very much like the Democrats/Liberals who fined a bakery $135,000 for not baking a cake!!!!
Doesn't to me.

OMG!!!!!

They have made it very dangerous to speak out. That accomplishes the same thing.

Nonsense.

You cannot deny that there has been an increase of so-called hate crimes against gays, transgender people. blacks, Jews, Hispanics. These include murders.

Don't you get it? Anything bad done by a professed Christian and the person is not a real Christian. Anything bad done by a Muslim is a real Muslim.

Nonsense.

I'm not finding that to be the case, Luddly. Although others are quick to assume the perpetrators were Christians where is the evidence of that? Furthermore, why do you not ever have anything to say about Muslims who murder gays, transgender people, blacks, Jews, Christians, non Christians in the name of Islam? Why are you silent about the crimes committed by Muslims in the name of Islam? Isn't it because you know followers of Christ are not violent and will not retaliate whereas Muslims will? I believe that may have something to do with it.

Nonsense.

Don't you get it? Anything bad done by a professed Christian and the person is not a real Christian. Anything bad done by a Muslim is a real Muslim.
The Holy Bible and the Qur'an are the antithesis of one another. Likewise for the Christian (true) and Muslim.

Nonsense.

"Hate Crime" is one of those made-up terms by Liberals.

Nor is there 'hate speech' nor 'thought crimes.'

Except to you totalitarians who demand unthinking submission to their elites.

OMG!!!!!

Doesn't to me.

It that case you're not very insightful.

'It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied. And if the fool, or the pig, are of a different opinion, it is because they only know their own side of the question. The other party to the comparison knows both sides.'

OMG!!!!!

They have made it very dangerous to speak out. That accomplishes the same thing.

No links, quotes or support?

That's telling.

With very little effort you have become our best source of Greenhouse Gases.

Nonsense.

Seems I must correct your conflating the two forms.

The former is a religion, the latter a world-domination political movement.

You might take the time to peruse Toqueville, so that you don't make that mistake again....
I can help:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America.

Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam:
“Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science. The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.”
Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

See how an education makes the world understandable?

Forum List

Back