Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for yet more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41: remind me who stalks whom?

That's right it's you and Ravi that do the stalking. Hint, both of you seek professional psychological help, you're rapidly descending into borderline insanity.

Again, thank you for more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41:

The only stalker here is you, and the person you stalk is Tommy. You know darn good and well that I don't participate in your Muslim gang rape threads, crazy girl.

STFU idiot, I was stalked for months by your weird Trolls including you, that was before I was invisible, when you could click on my avatar and look at what threads I'd recently posted in, you can't do that now, you must rely on your other few Trolls PMing you telling you I'm in some thread that one of them has posted it.

Go and boil your head you screwball, you're also now being put back on ignore, so anymore responses from you you're just wasting your time you stupid black Fascist lesbian weirdo.

I can still click on your avatar and see where you've been posting, you idiot.

Look, here you are on the Transgender threads you love so much. I think you need serious help with your mental problems. If you're not posting about Muslim gang rape, you and your crotch sniffin brigade are posting on transgender/LBGT issues.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

View attachment 81153

Wow. Does this constitute 'stalking' .. ?

YUUUUUP and should be acted on by the mods so the message is loud and clear. Do it and you stop posting

No it shouldn't.

There has been much worse than this.

This has always been a lightly moderated board. That's why many of us are here.

If you can't take the heat, leave.

There are lots of places that will protect your sensibilities.

Thank you for yet more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41: remind me who stalks whom?

That's right it's you and Ravi that do the stalking. Hint, both of you seek professional psychological help, you're rapidly descending into borderline insanity.

The only stalker here is you, and the person you stalk is Tommy. You know darn good and well that I don't participate in your Muslim gang rape threads, crazy girl.

STFU idiot, I was stalked for months by your weird Trolls including you, that was before I was invisible, when you could click on my avatar and look at what threads I'd recently posted in, you can't do that now, you must rely on your other few Trolls PMing you telling you I'm in some thread that one of them has posted it.

Go and boil your head you screwball, you're also now being put back on ignore, so anymore responses from you you're just wasting your time you stupid black Fascist lesbian weirdo.

Look, here you are on the Transgender threads you love so much. I think you need serious help with your mental problems. If you're not posting about Muslim gang rape, you and your crotch sniffin brigade are posting on transgender/LBGT issues.

View attachment 81153

That's what the search function is for, dummy. You can do a search with my screen name just the same.

View attachment 81153

YUUUUUP and should be acted on by the mods so the message is loud and clear. Do it and you stop posting

When the mods get here, we'll point out Lucy telling others to suck a Muslim dick. lol

View attachment 81153

No, it constitutes FZ members hoping to get a thread booted to their domain. Must be pretty boring down there.

View attachment 81153

When the mods get here, we'll point out Lucy telling others to suck a Muslim dick. lol

Do so, if it is what you do then it is not trolling or stalking......................................OOOOOPSSSSS

View attachment 81153

No, it constitutes FZ members hoping to get a thread booted to their domain. Must be pretty boring down there.

Not since your thin skin has been absent... :D

Thread closed pending a review and possible infractions....for a second I thought I walked into the Flame Zone here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back