Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm not in favour of an Austrian exit from the European Union; I've been annoyed for days that people have assumed I am,"

Seems clear enough to me.

Oddly enough I am visiting Vienna later this year.

To lament over the defeat that led to islam being kicked out of Europe, I wonder who you will side with this time round?

Tommy should be easy to recognise in Wien, he'll be the Welsh fat fuck waddling about dragging his knuckles across the asphalt.

We better warn Wien that later this year it's about to be polluted by an uneducated fat fuck who couldn't find his ass with a map and a torch, WTF someone as unsophisticated as Idiot Troll wants to go to Wien for beats me.

To lament over the defeat that led to islam being kicked out of Europe, I wonder who you will side with this time round?

Tommy should be easy to recognise in Wien, he'll be the Welsh fat fuck waddling about dragging his knuckles across the asphalt.

We better warn Wien that later this year it's about to be polluted by an uneducated fat fuck who couldn't find his ass with a map and a torch, WTF someone as unsophisticated as Idiot Troll wants to go to Wien for beats me.
Meanwhile Austrias leading neo nazi clings to the EU.
Suck it up you nazi slag.

Neighborhood watch in Wien! No fat f***s welcomed! Good for a beautiful city of Vienna and its guests, it will be safer there.

Does this mean you are now for leaving the EU because the people you despise want to stay.

Herr Hofer has to use, um, neutral language shall we say, our election is being run again, so we must be as the Americans say vanilla.

My family are friends with Herr Hofer, he's no fan of the EU, our party the FPÖ have been Euroskeptic for years, nothing has changed.

Our party are not "Neo-Nazi" you uneducated ignorant lunatic.

Go and suck a Muslim dick.

Neighborhood watch in Wien! No fat f***s wanted! Good for a beautiful city of Vienna and its guests, it will be safer there.

This will happen yes, the watch.

c00.png

You really are a stupid little pommy pudding!!!

Greg

Neighborhood watch in Wien! No fat f***s welcomed! Good for a beautiful city of Vienna and its guests, it will be safer there.

The stupid bastard knows nothing about nothing, he spent a week in Russia sponsored by some Left-Wing group and thinks he's an "expert" on Russia, he spent a week in Latvia and thinks he's an "expert" on Latvia.

He's Welsh and yet posts threads trashing American states such as North Carolina, Oklahoma because of their politics, he's a classic Know Nothing Busy Body, or as the British call them Nosy Parker, he wades into areas that have NOTHING to do with him and always is reduced to having his ass handed to him.

"I'm not in favour of an Austrian exit from the European Union; I've been annoyed for days that people have assumed I am,"

c00.png

Greg

This is Tommy's ilk's favourite book, it's where they learned everything they know about political discussion.

1458431063_Everyone-I-Don-t-Like-is-Hitler.jpg

The stupid bastard knows nothing about nothing, he spent a week in Russia sponsored by some Left-Wing group and thinks he's an "expert" on Russia, he spent a week in Latvia and thinks he's an "expert" on Latvia.

He's Welsh and yet posts threads trashing American states such as North Carolina, Oklahoma because of their politics, he's a classic Know Nothing Busy Body, or as the British call them Nosy Parker, he wades into areas that have NOTHING to do with him and always is reduced to having his ass handed to him.

He is what Stalin called a "useful idiot"....a disposable local fool enabler!!! lmao

Greg

c00.png

Greg

He's so stupid he called Mindful a "Nazi slag" in one thread, laughable and pathetic at the same time.

c00.png

Again; you show that you are a stupid ignorant fool!!!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back