Austrian Neo Nazi embraces the EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosey thinks that if she closes her eyes she's invisible. :lmao:

Just in time to tell you you're imminently back on ignore, that wasn't what I meant by invisible. Big deal you and your Troll friend Carla Shit For Brains have enough brain cell to use a forum Search Posts Function.

You don't possess the intellect though to discuss Latin and Ancient Greek though do? No.

Now fuck off back to your Cesspit the FZ you piece of sewer filth Trailer Trash and take the black Trailer Trash Lesbo with you. You get no more responses from me, so don't bother even wasting your time.

What you are is Professional Trolls and the stupidest sort.

Being the cowardly slug that you are, you're unable to answer these questions you sad sack of crap.

I. What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him? :popcorn:

II. What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"? :popcorn:
III. Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women? :popcorn:

IV. Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws? :popcorn:

V. Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls? :popcorn:

It is not a man in his mid-50s that is "obsessed with Transgenders" with respect to discriminatory laws. Most Americans and most U.S. companies are concerned.

Just as an example:

"RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Sixty-eight companies have signed onto a legal brief opposing a North Carolina law that limits protections for LGBT people.

The amicus brief filed Friday is part of a legal challenge brought by the Department of Justice. The federal government has asked a judge to block a provision of the law that requires transgender people to use bathrooms corresponding to the sex on their birth certificates.

The amicus brief says many of the companies operate in North Carolina, and the law is hurting the ability to recruit while adding hurdles that are "directly impacting their bottom line."

The roster includes General Electric Co., Microsoft Corp. and United Airlines Inc."

68 companies join legal fight against LGBT law

Loosey, you used though twice in that sentence. Awkward. I can't discuss dead languages but I can certainly discuss English and your's needs work you Nazi slag.

Last edited:
Who names their kid "Norbert?"

lol

Norbert is a Germanic given name, from nord "north" and berht "bright". Norbert is also occasionally found as a surname.

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

More than a few you ignoramus!!!

Greg

Loosey, you used though twice in that sentence. Awkward. I can't discuss dead languages but I can certainly discuss English and your's needs work you Nazi slag.

Mistakes + difficulties
Yours vs Your’s

What’s the difference between yours and your’s?

Yours

Yours is the second person possessive pronoun – it replaces "your" + noun.

Is this yours or theirs?

He found a book – is it yours?

I can’t find my wallet, but yours is on the table.

Yours is a better idea.

Yours sincerely

Your’s

Though you may see your’s written even by native speakers, it is incorrect. Yours should never have an apostrophe.

SOK; you're just a learner!!!

Ignorance can be amusing. lmao you silly silly dill!!

Greg

lol

Norbert is a Germanic given name, from nord "north" and berht "bright". Norbert is also occasionally found as a surname.

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

Thanks for that, Norbert.

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

I wonder if they shorten it to Nobby ?

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

You're welcome, Cecil!!

Greg

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

I wonder if they shorten it to Nobby ?

Sit on your secateurs and twist you bloody fool!!

Greg

_DSC0032.jpg

Nobby's Beach......great spot. Rode past it week before last.

Greg

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

You're welcome, Cecil!!

Greg

Has your white knighting paid off for you yet, Norbert?

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

You're welcome, Cecil!!

Greg

Has your white knighting paid off for you, Norbert?

Yes; I get to abuse stupid assholes who pretend they're intelligent when in reality they're low class pile on maggots. You and your ilk INFEST these boards and it is a pleasure to give your flatusplatter the contempt it deserves!!

Greg

lol

wiki

Sports
Politics
Arts and literature
Religion
Academia
Others
People with the surname

Greg

You're welcome, Cecil!!

Greg

Has your white knighting paid off for you, Norbert?

Yes; I get to abuse stupid assholes who pretend they're intelligent when in reality they're low class pile on maggots. You and your ilk INFEST these boards and it is a pleasure to give your flatusplatter the contempt it deserves!!

Greg

No, Norbert. I mean has your blatantly transparent attempt to come to the rescue of your female friends gotten you any action? Lunazigrl says it hasn't for her.

After just a few hours sleep and at 6.20am, I give you a brief response, I was invited on Thursday to give a speech about Political Strategy, this I agreed to and must deliver at 10am, I just have notes, as I have the intelligence to work just off my notes.

As you've spent months illustrating that you're obsessed with me, the rest of my day, at 12.15pm I must attend a luncheon that our party are giving for some of our friends in law enforcement.

I hope to be home for 2pm, I'll spend time with my children, until I have to attend a political meeting at 6pm, I hope this isn't a long affair, I hope to be home for 7.30pm.

That's roughly today's schedule for me, I've indulged your obsession with me thus.

"It's not normal for you to be obsessed about it, no."

Is it normal for you to be obsessed about me, no.

"Is there any way you can get some therapy?"

Is there any way for you to get some therapy? I hope so for your sake.

Now, you don't answer a question with a question, which is what you did. So, let's begin again, the questions I asked you, I'll number them and bold them to help you, you have reading comprehension problems, so I do this for your benefit, be grateful of my generosity. I'll make no other response to you on any other thing you comment.

Until you answer all these questions to peoples' satisfaction, I'll just keep re-posting them to you until you either answer them all or alternatively give up and abandon the thread. Many people are getting tired of the hypocritical double standards that your type exhibit, this refers to questions I-III below, questions IV and V should be easy to answer for anyone with even half a brain.

Should you post a one or two sentence response and/or just funny this post, then you just reinforce the existing opinion that you are an idiot and just a Troll.

I. What do you think about The Skinhead calling Mindful a "Nazi slag" because like MOST people she doesn't agree with him? :popcorn:

II. What do you think about The Skinhead in general calling ALL and ANY female who doesn't agree with him a "slag"? :popcorn:
III. Does this illustrate ANY sort of respect for women? Or does it illustrate a hatred of women? :popcorn:

IV. Why is a man in his mid-50s so OBSESSED with Transgenders? To the point that he's posted threads trashing the state of North Carolina and others because of it's laws? :popcorn:

V. Is it normal for men in their mid-50s to be OBSESSED with Transgenders, is it NORMAL for ANY man to be obsessed with little boys being "made" into little girls? :popcorn:

:cuckoo:

Thank you for yet more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41: remind me who stalks whom?

That's right it's you and Ravi that do the stalking. Hint, both of you seek professional psychological help, you're rapidly descending into borderline insanity.

Again, thank you for more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41:

The only stalker here is you, and the person you stalk is Tommy. You know darn good and well that I don't participate in your Muslim gang rape threads, crazy girl.

STFU idiot, I was stalked for months by your weird Trolls including you, that was before I was invisible, when you could click on my avatar and look at what threads I'd recently posted in, you can't do that now, you must rely on your other few Trolls PMing you telling you I'm in some thread that one of them has posted it.

Go and boil your head you screwball, you're also now being put back on ignore, so anymore responses from you you're just wasting your time you stupid black Fascist lesbian weirdo.

I can still click on your avatar and see where you've been posting, you idiot.

Look, here you are on the Transgender threads you love so much. I think you need serious help with your mental problems. If you're not posting about Muslim gang rape, you and your crotch sniffin brigade are posting on transgender/LBGT issues.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

View attachment 81153

Wow. Does this constitute 'stalking' .. ?

Thank you for yet more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41: remind me who stalks whom?

That's right it's you and Ravi that do the stalking. Hint, both of you seek professional psychological help, you're rapidly descending into borderline insanity.

Again, thank you for more intellectual discussion from you :rolleyes-41:

The only stalker here is you, and the person you stalk is Tommy. You know darn good and well that I don't participate in your Muslim gang rape threads, crazy girl.

STFU idiot, I was stalked for months by your weird Trolls including you, that was before I was invisible, when you could click on my avatar and look at what threads I'd recently posted in, you can't do that now, you must rely on your other few Trolls PMing you telling you I'm in some thread that one of them has posted it.

Go and boil your head you screwball, you're also now being put back on ignore, so anymore responses from you you're just wasting your time you stupid black Fascist lesbian weirdo.

I can still click on your avatar and see where you've been posting, you idiot.

Look, here you are on the Transgender threads you love so much. I think you need serious help with your mental problems. If you're not posting about Muslim gang rape, you and your crotch sniffin brigade are posting on transgender/LBGT issues.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

View attachment 81153

Wow. Does this constitute 'stalking' .. ?

YUUUUUP and should be acted on by the mods so the message is loud and clear. Do it and you stop posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back