Austria will accuse Hungary of neglecting European values

Discussion in 'Europe' started by ESay, Sep 11, 2018.

1. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,380
    Yes indeed. 2010 a typo on my part.
    And yes I have noticed that the EU no longer tries to sanction right wing parties. The reason is obvious..almost every European country now has a major right wing party in parliament or coalition. They would all have to sanction themselves. The elites running the EU have themselves to thank. They have pushed people to the right both in Europe and America like no efforts by the right itself could have done.
    But....

Yes I know that. The anglo-saxons are showing you what happens when people rebel against the rulers. As in the US the losers in the UK are doing everything they can to overturn a vote. This is what you will face if you ever decide to leave. Huge swathes of barbarians who learned their politics from chairman Mao. In the short term I believe the UK will succeed as will the US. Long term we will as well but it will be much nastier.

You know your politics better than I. I am just going to say that this populist revolt is worldwide and you can see what is happening over here and in Britain. In fact it is happening in Europe too...outlawed parties, shutting down of dissent on the internet, the strategic movement of foreigners into areas that resist government rule etc. It does no good to remain inside (not that you have much choice..see Brexit) if you have to accept being strangers in your own land.

But as I said, you know your own country best and I wont try and teach you your own politics. I just wish you success.

But from here it looks to me like the EU has done as much damage to your nationhood as Soviet rule would have. In fact it is the ex-warsaw pact EU members who are fighting back the hardest.

2. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,380
    Why doesnt he distribute them back to where they came from? If he doesnt they are colonists and not migrants. And it is the one thing they will never give in on Lucy. Importing foreigners is the most powerful weapon they have *in a free society or one with a tradition of freedom*. The Soviets shipped hundreds of thousands of Russians to the Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Sometimes as much as 50% of the countries became Russian. Its an old trick of conquest.
    In the US the Democrats cut off military paychecks to try and force Trump to give papers to more illegals.

3. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,380
    Thats true for me as well. But since we face globalists together I think sharing ideas is a good thing.

4. ESay

ESay VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    The widespread russification in the USSR had obvious and reasonable goal - diminish national semi-identification and create new identity - "Soviet people", with Russian language and culture as basis for this.
    I can see little in common with this and the current immigrant influx in Europe.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. fncceo

fncceo Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,025
    I've seen European values in action before. They need to be neglected.

[​IMG]

6. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,380

I see Lucy Hamilton was right about you (no surprise there). “Diminishing national identity” seems to be part and parcel of everything you do.

7. ESay

ESay VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    This stuff exists only in Lucy's and your head, Im afraid.

8. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,892
    European Parliament votes to punish Hungary for undermining democratic values
    Well,well,well. What a turn up.
    Im not an expert on Mr Orban but what I have seen doesnt impress me.
    I saw a documentary a little whle back regarding Hungarian treatment of their Gypsies.The state was using bogus pretexts to seperate the Gypsies from their children. The children were then given to Hungarian families to raise.

It amounted to ethnic cleansing.

9. FJO

FJO Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,216
    Not "economic migrants"!

INVADERS!