Austria orders nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated

By the way, the mass press is generally lying about the symptoms and biochemistry of covid. It is not directly related to the lungs, the point is that the vascular epithelium exfoliates and clogs the capillaries, it is just that the lungs become the first target. Secondly, I do not understand how a person can suffer, even if "25% of lungs are affected" if under normal conditions the person uses 1% of their lungs or so.

They have not even officially announced which specific antiviral antiseptic is better for decomposing the covid virus, whether it is alcohol, or boric acid or some other shit, for 2 years they did not even bother to conduct a simple experiment in a test tube and create an adequate specialized liquid for disinfection. This suggests that they do not care about it, the main thing is to prick everyone.

They have not even officially announced which specific antiviral antiseptic is better for decomposing the covid virus, whether it is alcohol, or boric acid or some other shit, for 2 years they did not even bother to conduct a simple experiment in a test tube and create an adequate specialized liquid for disinfection. This suggests that they do not care about it, the main thing is to prick everyone.

The Scamdemic is a depopulation agenda, MS presstitutes, politicians and Big Pharma wanna kill us all

If they wanted to fight covid, they would disinfect the premises, this can be done with the help of irradiation and sprays, but they have no fucking time for this, they need to drive the herd under the needle.

Their vaccines are also not traditional. They drive live viruses that supposedly generate covid-specific proteins. And what they actually generate there, we do not know, this vaccine builds real live viruses into our cells.

At the same time, they do not fucking guarantee, they say: ok, maybe after our shit you will not get sick with covid, maybe you will get sick with a covid, or maybe you will be paralyzed or you will die, or your children will be born ugly. Therefore, your benefit is obvious, as insurance against the fabulous danger.

superpoor farmer, but more 'scruple' than the pharmaceutical industry

~S~

Uğur Şahin's father had been a worker for Ford in Cologne. He himselve studied and became a passionate scientist who was not in the DNA mainstream of the pharmaceutic industry where many pharmaceutic "gold diggers" tried and try to find fantastic fields of gold. He fought - and still fights - against cancer with the prospect to be able to help - but not with the prospect to become a billionaire. Now he reached this American dream in Germany - more without an own will to do so - because he immediatelly found a way to help with his mRNA technology against the covid-19 virus. To get a vaccine needed in average 8-10 years - but less than 1 year later he and his wife Özlem Türeci (also a passionate German scientist) - with the help of other companies and many other people from about 60 nations of the world - produced an mRNA-vaccine. The company Pfizer was also essential in this process. I would say we all together should be thankful to god and all this people - also for all the other people who developed vaccines - beause this is the only real weapon which we all together have against this virus. And I would say it's a Christian duty not only to protect the own body against this virus - it's also a Christian duty to protect all neighbors by doing a vaccination.

Last edited:
I see no need to "win" something that is no more dangerous than a child's cold.

What for heavens sake is wrong with your brain? In the USA for example died more than 700,000 people because of covid-19. Or take a look at Brazil or Europe and so on. The WHO is publishing lots of numbers which help to see this worldwide tragedy.

You like to vaccinate all people of the world with the original Sars-Co-V2 virus (the third dangerous virus of the younger past since about 100-200 years) to protect yourselve from an infection with this virus? Are you superrich and without any scruple?
You are completely wrong about Sparky. He is most definitely aware of the BS from Moderna and the NIH for Fa Chi and the cabal.

Their vaccines are also not traditional. They drive live viruses that supposedly generate covid-specific proteins. And what they actually generate there, we do not know, this vaccine builds real live viruses into our cells.

Are you sure you don't live in a psychiatric hospital and you don't suffer hallucinations?

Uğur Şahin's father had been a worker for Ford in Cologne. He himselve studied and became a passionate scientist who was not in the DNA mainstream of the pharmaceutic industry where many pharmaceutic "gold diggers" tried and try to find fantastic fields of gold. He fought - and still fights - against cancer with the prospect to be able to help - but not with the prospect to become a billionaire. Now he reached this American dream in Germany - more without an own will to do so - because he immediatelly found a way to help with his mRNA technology against the covid-19 virus. To get a vaccine needed in average 8-10 years - but less than 1 year later he and his wife Özlem Türeci (also a passionate German scientist) - with the help of other companies and many other people from about 60 nations of the world - produced an mRNA-vaccine. The company Pfizer was also essential in this process. I would say we all together should be thankful to god and all this people - also for all the other people who developed vaccines - beause this is the only real weapon which we all together have against this virus. And I would say it's a Christian duty not only to protect the own body against this virus - it's also a Christian duty to protect all neighbors by doing a vaccination.
Baloney. The mRNA vaccine is a leaky vaccine.

And it is not necessary. Look at India who used cheap drugs. Night an day better than the rest of the world.

Why. ...........They did it to save their country and not get Pharma rich.

I asked you practically why you like to kill as many people from all mankind as possible.
Yawn. Check the data from India. They have 4 times the people and a little over half the deaths of the US. They used cheap drugs and are doing better than we dreamed of doing.

But listen to the ones who have the WORST STATS on planet earth. NOPE. I don't think so.

All they want is money. Nothing else.

Baloney. The mRNA vaccine is a leaky vaccine.

And it is not necessary. Look at India who used cheap drugs. Night an day better than the rest of the world.

Why. ...........They did it to save their country and not get Pharma rich.

I don't take a view at India now because to undertand what's going on in India with more than a billion peeople I would need much more knowledge than I have about India now. But I know that millions of people all over the western world are vaccinated without big problems and that the not vaccinated people cause very serios problems with the numbers of infections and the severe disease progressions.

I don't take a view at India now because to undertand what's going on in India with more than a billion peeople I would need much more knowledge than I have about India now. But I know that millions of people all over the western world are vaccinated without big problems and that the not vaccinated people cause very serios problems with the numbers of infections and the severe disease progressions.
You know less than you should. Stop drinking the kool aide and get out of the box and read other studies who aren't attached to the hip of Pharma.

You know less than you should.

Do I?

Stop drinking the kool aide

The what? ... Kool-Aid? ... What is this? ... And what has this to do with the Jonestown massacre and what has this to do with anything what I said to anyone?

and get out of the box and read other studies who aren't attached to the hip of Pharma.

Which of this studies do you think is true, so it justifies to fight for a virus against all mankind?

Forum List

Back