Austria orders nationwide lockdown for the unvaccinated

But Austrians love this fascist stuff

In fact, they prostrated themselves, legs spread wide open, for Hitler to victoriously parade into their country to take it over.

Not only did they not fight surrendering to Hitler, they threw him a big parade party.

Will Sleepy Joe allow vaccine refugees who are being subjugated in the Austrian kingdom to seek asylum in America?

Or are those folks "too white" and we already have enough Honkies and Crackers in this country?

But Austrians love this fascist stuff

In fact, they prostrated themselves, legs spread wide open, for Hitler to victoriously parade into their country to take it over.

Not only did they not fight surrendering to Hitler, they threw him a big parade party.

Seriously, it's pretty hard to tell an Austrian from a German. Maybe they can do it but nobody else can.

Its an extreme measure but who is to say they are right or wrong ? It could be that they save their country by doing this. They will certainly reduce the risk to the normal people.
Doing something like that also infringes on the people that are compliant. Will they have to carry their papers around all the time? In general you could use safety to justify revoking a lot of liberty. That needle needs to be threaded very carefully.

Doing something like that also infringes on the people that are compliant. Will they have to carry their papers around all the time? In general you could use safety to justify revoking a lot of liberty. That needle needs to be threaded very carefully.
I dont disagree with that but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Austrians are generally right wing nuts so I am sure that they are keeping their eyes on this.

HITLER IS NOT DEAD.
Apparently he lives in the form of the current Austrian dictator, Alexander van der Bellen.

Truly a shame.Vienna is truly one of Europe's Grandest of city.World-class
City of Music and also known as " City of Dreams " due to legendary Psychoanalyst
Sigmund Freud { Who I studied }. Plus of course the riveting scenes in the
Orson Wells thriller - The Third Man - { 1949 }.
I believe Hitler was an Impoverished Painter wandering homeless in the
city of Vienna barely eked out a living selling Painted Christmas cards.

I think it's all a matter of hygiene.

I've been told by people who've been to Europe, that Euro's aren't fond of taking baths or showers, and will go a couple of weeks sometimes without either.

I've also been told they don't like deodorants. Don't really know about that though. I know Africans don't at all.....thats BOTH colors!!!

I think any place that isn't clean, literally.......are places that are going to continue to get hit with COVID, and any disease that loves a filthy little piggy.

misspiggy.jpg

Truly a shame.Vienna is truly one of Europe's Grandest of city.World-class
City of Music and also known as " City of Dreams " due to legendary Psychoanalyst
Sigmund Freud { Who I studied }. Plus of course the riveting scenes in the
Orson Wells thriller - The Third Man - { 1949 }.
I believe Hitler was an Impoverished Painter wandering homeless in the
city of Vienna barely eked out a living selling Painted Christmas cards.

Fuck these brain dead ass hats. Let die.

Maybe the Austrians are best judges of how to control the virus in AUSTRIA.

Its an extreme measure but who is to say they are right or wrong ? It could be that they save their country by doing this. They will certainly reduce the risk to the normal people.

It's very notable that you frequently preach and pontificate to us Americans how we should run our country, even though you literally know nothing about our country that is true or relevant, and as a relic of the nation that we defeated twice, in war, to establish our sovereignty, you have no standing whatsoever to tell us anything about how our country should be ran.

Most of your complaints about how we run our country are about the fact that we are not the sort of extreme, tyrannical shithole that you think we should be; that we uphold certain essential and basic human rights that you regard with nothing but contempt. A British piece of shit such as yourself has no high ground on which to stand, to condemn any American, nor our nation, for anything. We kicked your asses twice, to establish this, and if we ever have to do it a third time, the likely result may and should be the end of your shithole's existence as a sovereign nation.

It is, of course, not any surprise at all to see you defending even deeper levels of tyranny than what occurs in your own degenerate shithole of a country, and condemning an American for speaking out against this tyranny and wishing for even the most basic human freedoms to be upheld there.

As far as I understand, he is a left-wing Social Democrat, an opponent of the right-wing party Freedom Party of Austria

Forum List

Back