Australian women: is my vagina normal?

It seems a great doubt has befallen Australian women.

---

Iā€™VE always been completely and utterly terrified that my vagina is in some way not normal, that it somehow doesnā€™t stack up against the generally accepted standard of vaginas worldwide.

My whole life, I just assumed that every other woman had the same thought process, this natural curiosity as to whether the lady bits that theyā€™d be given were on par with the next personā€™s.

I guess itā€™s normal to compare your physical self to the rest of society. Most of us are constantly stacking ourselves up against the next person ā€” walking down the supermarket aisle, scrolling through Instagram or flicking through a mag in a waiting room. Is my hair as shiny? Are my calves as defined? Does my butt sit the same way in a pair of skinny-legs?

Itā€™s something we learn to do as little kids. Who remembers running nude through the sprinkler with a male cousin or having a bath with their brother and noticing that their private parts look nothing like your own?

ā€œWOAH, ITā€™S LIKE THEREā€™S A WORM IN HIS PANTS ... I WANT A WORM TOO MUM!ā€ Itā€™s intriguing to realise that not everybody looks the same as you do.
But as you grow up and the acceptable age of nudity around blood relatives becomes a distant memory, youā€™re left wondering, ā€œDo I still look like every other girl ā€˜down thereā€™? And how the hell will I ever know?ā€

Short of asking my besties to drop their dacks for confirmation, I lived in this thick doubt that Iā€™ve never managed to totally shake. This innocent curiosity as a child has morphed itself into fear. An ugly, tightly wound ball of fear. A fear of being different.

6b2b66184a833d53859df6f1cbf9029e

ā€˜Iā€™ve always wondered, is my vagina normal?ā€™
all seems normal here Vig

I have never doubted the normalcy of Australian vagina. I think the doubt seems to originate from the Aussie ladies themselves.

women do have CONCERNS over their "apparatus" just as do men------usually, however, without the utter OBSESSIVE characteristics exhibited by males of all
ages and ethnicities

---

Iā€™VE always been completely and utterly terrified that my vagina is in some way not normal, that it somehow doesnā€™t stack up against the generally accepted standard of vaginas worldwide.

My whole life, I just assumed that every other woman had the same thought process, this natural curiosity as to whether the lady bits that theyā€™d be given were on par with the next personā€™s.

I guess itā€™s normal to compare your physical self to the rest of society. Most of us are constantly stacking ourselves up against the next person ā€” walking down the supermarket aisle, scrolling through Instagram or flicking through a mag in a waiting room. Is my hair as shiny? Are my calves as defined? Does my butt sit the same way in a pair of skinny-legs?

Itā€™s something we learn to do as little kids. Who remembers running nude through the sprinkler with a male cousin or having a bath with their brother and noticing that their private parts look nothing like your own?

ā€œWOAH, ITā€™S LIKE THEREā€™S A WORM IN HIS PANTS ... I WANT A WORM TOO MUM!ā€ Itā€™s intriguing to realise that not everybody looks the same as you do.
But as you grow up and the acceptable age of nudity around blood relatives becomes a distant memory, youā€™re left wondering, ā€œDo I still look like every other girl ā€˜down thereā€™? And how the hell will I ever know?ā€

Short of asking my besties to drop their dacks for confirmation, I lived in this thick doubt that Iā€™ve never managed to totally shake. This innocent curiosity as a child has morphed itself into fear. An ugly, tightly wound ball of fear. A fear of being different.

I have never doubted the normalcy of Australian vagina. I think the doubt seems to originate from the Aussie ladies themselves.

women do have CONCERNS over their "apparatus" just as do men------usually, however, without the utter OBSESSIVE characteristics exhibited by males of all
ages and ethnicities
Why are you talking about ME again Rosie......LOL..steve

---

ages and ethnicities

The only thing us guys care about:

One it's not stinky

Two you can not drive a Mack truck through it.

If your good with those two, don't worry about it.

---

ages and ethnicities

One it's not stinky

Really Bear,you assume too much,Women are great,I will answer for them in return

One........ it's not Stinky,Riddled with the Clap or some other STD

Two......that the dick is bigger than a Pencil(Pencil Prick)

If you are good for those two,also you can get a "Jack"....then don't worry about it LOL

---

ages and ethnicities

One it's not stinky

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of vaginal fragrance.

---

ages and ethnicities

One it's not stinky

There is nothing wrong with a little bit of vaginal fragrance.
Or froth...

Forum List

Back