Who let in these refugees? Why?

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Farhad Jabour, an Iranian “refugee”, killed police accountant Curtis Cheng while shouting “Allah is the greatest”.

Man Monis, an Iranian “refugee” and Islamist, staged the deadly Lindt cafe siege while professing support for the Islamic State..

Numan Haider, an Afghan “refugee” and IS recruit, stabbed two police in Melbourne.

Mohammad Ali Baryalei, an Afghan “refugee”, became a recruiter and fighter for IS.

Saney Edow Aweys, a Somalian “refugee”, plotted to attack the Holsworthy Army base.

Now the ABC interviews another refugee, this one from Afghanistan:

http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/...ldsun/comments/who_let_in_these_refugees_why/

Then there’s this, from this same “refugee”:

SEAN RUBINSZTEIN-DUNLOP: Why are you finding it so hard to say that the murder of Curtis Cheng was a tragedy for him and his family?

ANONYMOUS ISLAMIC STATE SUPPORTER: Because they don’t say anything about the Muslims, so why should I say - why should I please them, you know? Why should I please the kafir - the disbelievers? Why should I show that, oh, yeah, I care about them? Which I don’t.

Which reckless politicians have supervised the “refugee” programs which have admitted such danger to this country? They congratulate themselves on their superior morality and compassion, no doubt, but observe the consequences.

Who let in these refugees? Why? - Andrew Bolt

Asylum seekers living in the community on bridging visas are about 45 times less likely to be charged with a crime than members of the general public. Figures released to Fairfax Media by the department of immigration and citizenship show that since November 2011, 12,100 asylum seekers have been released into the community on bridging visas. A department spokeswoman said that ''a handful'' - or five or less - had been charged with a crime. This equates to just 41.32 people per 100,000 people.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...eekers-charged-with-crime-20130228-2f98h.html

Then there’s this, from this same “refugee”:

SEAN RUBINSZTEIN-DUNLOP: Why are you finding it so hard to say that the murder of Curtis Cheng was a tragedy for him and his family?

ANONYMOUS ISLAMIC STATE SUPPORTER: Because they don’t say anything about the Muslims, so why should I say - why should I please them, you know? Why should I please the kafir - the disbelievers? Why should I show that, oh, yeah, I care about them? Which I don’t.

Which reckless politicians have supervised the “refugee” programs which have admitted such danger to this country? They congratulate themselves on their superior morality and compassion, no doubt, but observe the consequences.

Who let in these refugees? Why? - Andrew Bolt
Andrew Bolt like Barry Quash is a rampant Racist both should be deported

MORE than 60 per cent of refugees to Australia have failed to get a job after five years, according to a damning Federal Government report into the humanitarian settlement program.

And 83 per cent of those households now rely on welfare payments for income.

The greatest unemployment rate was recorded among new arrivals from Iraq and Afghanistan, with less than one in 10 finding full-time work and 93.7 per cent of households receiving Centrelink payments.

A world of long-term welfare for refugees

The above report was released under a Labor Government.

Forum List

Back