Australian women: is my vagina normal?

It seems a great doubt has befallen Australian women.

---

I’VE always been completely and utterly terrified that my vagina is in some way not normal, that it somehow doesn’t stack up against the generally accepted standard of vaginas worldwide.

My whole life, I just assumed that every other woman had the same thought process, this natural curiosity as to whether the lady bits that they’d be given were on par with the next person’s.

I guess it’s normal to compare your physical self to the rest of society. Most of us are constantly stacking ourselves up against the next person — walking down the supermarket aisle, scrolling through Instagram or flicking through a mag in a waiting room. Is my hair as shiny? Are my calves as defined? Does my butt sit the same way in a pair of skinny-legs?

It’s something we learn to do as little kids. Who remembers running nude through the sprinkler with a male cousin or having a bath with their brother and noticing that their private parts look nothing like your own?

“WOAH, IT’S LIKE THERE’S A WORM IN HIS PANTS ... I WANT A WORM TOO MUM!” It’s intriguing to realise that not everybody looks the same as you do.
But as you grow up and the acceptable age of nudity around blood relatives becomes a distant memory, you’re left wondering, “Do I still look like every other girl ‘down there’? And how the hell will I ever know?”

Short of asking my besties to drop their dacks for confirmation, I lived in this thick doubt that I’ve never managed to totally shake. This innocent curiosity as a child has morphed itself into fear. An ugly, tightly wound ball of fear. A fear of being different.

6b2b66184a833d53859df6f1cbf9029e

‘I’ve always wondered, is my vagina normal?’
dear Australian chics, you are always welcome to an Individual evaluation with me. i love free samples, just to get to know each other better.

Is this what people worry about now? I've never thought to worry about whether mine is up to par ... just that it is healthy. Maybe more people see hers than is emotionally healthy if her vanity extends to her PRIVATES! Talk about first world problems. -sigh-

---

I’VE always been completely and utterly terrified that my vagina is in some way not normal, that it somehow doesn’t stack up against the generally accepted standard of vaginas worldwide.

My whole life, I just assumed that every other woman had the same thought process, this natural curiosity as to whether the lady bits that they’d be given were on par with the next person’s.

I guess it’s normal to compare your physical self to the rest of society. Most of us are constantly stacking ourselves up against the next person — walking down the supermarket aisle, scrolling through Instagram or flicking through a mag in a waiting room. Is my hair as shiny? Are my calves as defined? Does my butt sit the same way in a pair of skinny-legs?

It’s something we learn to do as little kids. Who remembers running nude through the sprinkler with a male cousin or having a bath with their brother and noticing that their private parts look nothing like your own?

“WOAH, IT’S LIKE THERE’S A WORM IN HIS PANTS ... I WANT A WORM TOO MUM!” It’s intriguing to realise that not everybody looks the same as you do.
But as you grow up and the acceptable age of nudity around blood relatives becomes a distant memory, you’re left wondering, “Do I still look like every other girl ‘down there’? And how the hell will I ever know?”

Short of asking my besties to drop their dacks for confirmation, I lived in this thick doubt that I’ve never managed to totally shake. This innocent curiosity as a child has morphed itself into fear. An ugly, tightly wound ball of fear. A fear of being different.

No it's not normal because there's no such thing as a normal vagina. Every vulva is different.

Forget your vagina, it is your credit rating that you should be afraid of. Your vagina may be a valuable tool to fix that though, no matter how many identity thieves screw it as well as your vagina.

By the way, some female circumcisions pull some skin ahead and up that it sticks out a little above the funny. There is nothing wrong with its looks, and I can't imagine why guys would even care that your funny was circumcised like that.

Is this what people worry about now? I've never thought to worry about whether mine is up to par ... just that it is healthy. Maybe more people see hers than is emotionally healthy if her vanity extends to her PRIVATES! Talk about first world problems. -sigh-

What do you mean by 'up to par' ?

---

dear Australian chics, you are always welcome to an Individual evaluation with me. i love free samples, just to get to know each other better.

That is a very unorthodox pickup line :)

What do you mean by 'up to par' ?
The author is worried her vagina "doesn't stack up," aka isn't up to par.

---

That is a very unorthodox pickup line :)
sometimes, i believe the sooner women just get us used to them being themselves in modern times, the better.

Is this a normal use of a vagina? :dunno:

Drug Suspect Hides Loaded Gun In Vagina

officers transported Castaneda to jail, she told the cops she had a handgun hidden in her vagina. A cavity search performed on the suspect by a female officer revealed a .22-caliber Smith & Wesson semiautomatic handgun exactly where Castaneda said it would be.
Police said the gun was loaded, with a round chambered.

7120854-3x2-340x227.jpg

The vagina and vulva lose thickness and the colour of the vulva can change from pink to a paler or darker hue.

The clitoris can shrink, the labia can loosen, and there may be shrinkage of some tissue, Dr Tan said. The urethral entrance may also start to "pout a little bit and look a little bit fleshy".

"Like skin anywhere else it becomes thinner and a bit less elastic. That plumpness becomes a bit saggy," she said.

And just like the hair on our heads, hair down there may become grey.

What happens to your vagina as you age?

---

all seems normal here Vig

---

all seems normal here Vig

I have never doubted the normalcy of Australian vagina. I think the doubt seems to originate from the Aussie ladies themselves.

Forum List

Back