Austin bomber dead in shooting.

The police chief said the bomber was a suspect for the past couple of days, but they have no idea what he was doing for the last 24 hours. That doesn't add up. Why weren't they following him?

Maybe you should be put in charge of the next serial bomber investigation.

Damn. You nuts are quick to villify cops.
Give us your opinion about the FBI and local law enforcement ignoring ALL FORTY SEVEN warnings about Cruz. Oh, Cruz is the scumbag that killed 17 people in that school. You may have forgotten his name since the MSM stopped reminding us that a person killed 17 people with a spanish last name. Instead it was ALL about the gun and the NRA and Trump, and Devos, and whatever white republican they could blame.

Tell all of us about that scumbag left wing sheriff and dyke woman telling the cops not to go in, or how the same county suspended two Miramar SWAT members for rushing into the building even though it was not "their jurisdiction."

The police chief said the bomber was a suspect for the past couple of days, but they have no idea what he was doing for the last 24 hours. That doesn't add up. Why weren't they following him?

I wasn't vilifying the cops. The statement didn't make sense. Were they shorthanded of officers to follow him?

I wasn't vilifying the cops. The statement didn't make sense. Were they shorthanded of officers to follow him?

Whatever. It sure read like you were accusing the cops of fucking up the investigation.

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg
Really, you are the first to state that. Maybe you know something about that?

Give us your opinion about the FBI and local law enforcement ignoring ALL FORTY SEVEN warnings about Cruz. Oh, Cruz is the scumbag that killed 17 people in that school. You may have forgotten his name since the MSM stopped reminding us that a person killed 17 people with a spanish last name. Instead it was ALL about the gun and the NRA and Trump, and Devos, and whatever white republican they could blame.

Tell all of us about that scumbag left wing sheriff and dyke woman telling the cops not to go in, or how the same county suspended two Miramar SWAT members for rushing into the building even though it was not "their jurisdiction."
You dumb fuck, that kid was the problem of the city, county, and state. The FBI is for federal crimes, the kind that our President has committed. And maybe the NRA also, if we find that the Russians funneled campaign contributions through them.

Whatever. It sure read like you were accusing the cops of fucking up the investigation.
None sense. I love and respect the police and believe them before I'd believe their liberal detractors. I know the Chief couldn't reveal everything they did to track hI'm down, I just think he slipped up his story a bit.

Surprised it took them this long considering his brash methodology, but glad they got him.

Now, what about the assessment last night that the Goodwill attack was from a different source? Is this confirmed, or not?

Imagine two of these animals are loose?

You dumb fuck, that kid was the problem of the city, county, and state. The FBI is for federal crimes, the kind that our President has committed. And maybe the NRA also, if we find that the Russians funneled campaign contributions through them.

what federal crime is that snowflake ?

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg
i'm sure there will be. that doesn't mean it's as common as you think it is.

there's always an asshole out there somewhere waiting to brown star up but what i can't figure out is why we have to encourage it and/or hunt it down and go THERE, bypassing thousands of others who feel like you do to find the one who doesn't.

in any event, congrats to the austin police department. it was a tough go for a bit and in the end, they got him.

all i care about.

All I've read and heard this morning is "24 year old WHITE male."

Funny how that works.
i'm almost ok of they don't bother releasing his name but just refer to him as Dickhead Example A from here.

hard call on whether or not the names should be released, but in the end they would be and hype-news sites like CNN will be all over it if it helps their agenda, and fox the same.

Forum List

Back