Austin bomber dead in shooting.

All I've read and heard this morning is "24 year old WHITE male."

Funny how that works.
i'm almost ok of they don't bother releasing his name but just refer to him as Dickhead Example A from here.

hard call on whether or not the names should be released, but in the end they would be and hype-news sites like CNN will be all over it if it helps their agenda, and fox the same.
They are waiting to notify relatives.

I do want to know motive

Funny how that works.
i'm almost ok of they don't bother releasing his name but just refer to him as Dickhead Example A from here.

hard call on whether or not the names should be released, but in the end they would be and hype-news sites like CNN will be all over it if it helps their agenda, and fox the same.

I do want to know motive
yep. some things i do want to know and in the end i'm sure the name will be released and more will be known.

i just can't picture why anyone would want to do this to someone else. glad he blew his ass up and didn't waste our time and money on his punk ass.

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

How-to-Fix-the-Biggest-Job-Interview-Lie-in-One-Step.jpg
This is breaking story CNN covering it FOX covering it MSNBC bitching about Trump.

Here are a bunch of white guilt left wingers hoping that it turns out that the suspect is a white Trump supporter.

FIRST, WE LEFTWINGERS HOPE WISH PRAY THE M'FR IS DEAD! We'll discuss his "demographics" LATER!!

Idiot, get YOUR priorities straight.

Funny how that works.

I do want to know motive

Yes on MOTIVE! Always. They'll go over his every utterance down to his lunch, breakfast and the last 'shit' he took--you know that ROGUE group of incompetent POLITICAL hacks at the FBI.

FIRST, WE LEFTWINGERS HOPE WISH PRAY THE M'FR IS DEAD! We'll discuss his "demographics" LATER!!

Left wingers pray. That, is fucking hilarious.
and both sides scream at each other as if that last scream will fix everything.

fucking annoying.

Funny how that works.

I do want to know motive
More than that, they're making sure this is the ONLY guy and NO MORE DEVICES.

I've been awake about 40 mins. and MSNBC has reported the same about 4 times now!!

fucking annoying.
You should take a break from political message boards.
maybe.

but shit like this isn't politics. it's stupid mud slinging.

fucking annoying.
maybe.

It is politics.

Besides, there is simply a left wing agenda. Period. They use any and all disasters to push that agenda. They use race when they can, and that is the point.

You denying this? We all know this is true, and we all know why the world globalists are doing what they do. We know why the democrats ONLY PLAN is to use identity politics. It is the exact reason why they do not even mention the Parkland's shooter's name.

Every protest has been about protesting GUNS, and the NRA, and cursing Trump. They hardly even blame the shooter. They have virtually completely exonerated him of his responsibility or the failure of the police run by a pathetic left wing knob.

You are also kidding yourself if you do not think the left wing media were not hoping beyond hope that the bomber is a white right wing terrorist. Their nightmare would have been another DC Sniper situation. You are not denying this, are you?

Gov Abbott said his social media gave no clues as to motive.
And they aren’t ruling out he may have had an accomplice.

Funny how that works.

I do want to know motive

fucking annoying.
maybe.

It is politics.

Besides, there is simply a left wing agenda. Period. They use any and all disasters to push that agenda. They use race when they can, and that is the point.

You denying this? We all know this is true, and we all know why the world globalists are doing what they do. We know why the democrats ONLY PLAN is to use identity politics. It is the exact reason why they do not even mention the Parkland's shooter's name.

Every protest has been about protesting GUNS, and the NRA, and cursing Trump. They hardly even blame the shooter. They have virtually completely exonerated him of his responsibility or the failure of the police run by a pathetic left wing knob.

You are also kidding yourself if you do not think the left wing media were not hoping beyond hope that the bomber is a white right wing terrorist. Their nightmare would have been another DC Sniper situation. You are not denying this, are you?
not denying anything. just said it's 2 extremes shouting at each other like it's going to change something other than how they feel about themselves.

carry on.

They say they don’t know where he’d been in the last 24 hours.

Forum List

Back