August 8th: the polls march against Comrade Donald

anyone who hasn't accepted that Obama is an American, twice legally elected President is ... racist. You don't need to go further. They can give you reasons they feel society has abandoned whites, and they may not be for burning crosses, but none of that really matters. There were rational reasons for Forrest founding the KKK, but that doesn't really matter.
There were less than a dozen emails out of thousands

Thank you for admitting the DNC has anti-Semites, racists, sexists, and homophobes among their ranks.

Maybe just as disturbing is that they never admitted it or apologized for it! They immediately went into damage control mode:
They denied it.
They blamed the Russians.
They blamed Trump.
They fired W.-Schultz
They fired several others

So you are arguing that "just a FEW Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic e-mails" are acceptable, as if there is a magic number you can go up to but not cross before being legitimately criticized for BEING Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, and/or homophobic. :p

If it was "JUST a few Anti-Semitic, racist, sexist, homophobic e-mails" - no big deal - then why did they freak out? Why did they fire so many people? Do Democrats make it a habit to freak out like this and fire a lot of people.....No, that's right - Democrats are NEVER about accountability, as Obama has shown, so this was a MAJOR deal. It was enough for the Libs to run scrambling to try to save their asses.

They fired three people. That's not a lot. And Russian has been implicated in these hackings, which begs the question, why does Putin, the former head of the Russian KGB, want Trump to win. Could it be because Trump has publicly promised to gut NATO, and Putin would be ecstatic if that were to happen. Then he can continue to rebuilt the old Soviet Empire, unopposed. In any case, Putin is not your friend. Not ever.

The FBI is investigating the hackings at the DNC, and at Democratic headquarters. It was the FBI who alerted the DNC that Russian hackers may have been involved.

The Democrats didn't deny it that they wanted Sanders gone. He was an independent looking to latch onto DNC funds for a run at the Presidency, much like Trump. The RNC made it very plain they didn't want Trump as their candidate either, but Republican voters insisted. Too bad so sad, you lose. The DNC executive denied that they did anything to impact the elections, which was true. The difference being Trump had enough delegates, and Bernie didn't.

Nobody blamed Trump, but they did take him to task for his calls to Putin to hack and publish Hillary's emails. Calling on the head of a foreign government to commit treason is always unwise. Especially when the head of the foreign government has been publicly promised an end to NATO as his reward if Trump is elected.

Trump then claimed he was "joking", but I watched the interview. It didn't sound like he was joking to me.

They fired three people. That's not a lot.

You're right - there should have been a lot more. Dnna Brazille, for example - WROTE one of the offensive e-mails, but instead of firing her they tried to give her Wasserman-Schultz's job after they fired HER! What the?!

And Russian has been implicated in these hackings,

In the immortal words of Hillary Clinton, "At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!" :p Libs want to change the focus to 'blaming the messenger' rather than blaming the offensive anti-Semites, racists, sexists, Christian-persecuting Homophobes who wrote the e-mails.

The Democrats didn't deny it that they wanted Sanders gone.

Nice try to limit the discussion to what they planned to do about Bernie, but we BOTH know there was much more in the e-mails than JUST bashing Bernie for being a Jew or persecuting Christians. You failed to mention the offensive racist, sexist, and homophobic jokes / comments, making fun of these people. Not that I blame you - I can understand why the Libs / DNC s trying to make people forget this and run like a greyhound past this scandal!

They are hoping America's short-term memory kicks in really soon. :p

bendog, I am GOP, have plenty of evangelical friends, and have no trouble being hyperbolic at all when easyt65 ascribes certain bad characteristics of a small minority of so-called Republicans to the Democrats as a whole.

The easyt's are the ones we are trying to get rid of, so we point out their exaggerated silliness every time, because we know you guys will call 'stop'.

Thank you.
I think you cannot reason with a birther. So I'd have to agree that the very most right of the gop, excluding the rich folks who just don't want to pay any taxes, is hopelessly racist. They view society as hostile towards them.

I'm seeing old guys at my gym wearing teeshirts with "heros of the south" like Lee and Jackson and Forrest silk screened on them.
Same as me, and I make sure I do not go to their clubs for dinner and such.
But they're my "group." LOL
Dems have a few pukes as well. We just happen to have a lot of them on the far right and among the socons.

Republicans have been lying about Hillary Clinton for 25 years. Overall, she is a generally honest politician, who has done a great deal of good. Your candidate is pandering to the fear and paranoia of a small subset of Republicans, because 17 people ran and none of them were any good.

Republicans are the ones who started the rumours about Clinton in the first place. In reality, all of the investigations against her have been based on Republican rumours. These investigations are completed at the behest of Republicans, and paid for with taxpayers' money. And they have found no evidence to support the Republican lies against the Clintons, but Republicans keeps repeating the lies, even after she's exonerated, so that now, most people in American think she's a scandal plagued liar. Members of Trey Gowdy's farce of a Benghazi hearing, which again cleared Clinton, even bragged that her favorability ratings were dropping like a stone as a result of Republicans politically motivated investigations.

When nothing turns up Republicans continue repeating the same discredited old lies, and then add new ones. Judicial Watch, a Republican dark money group has now filed a complaint against the Clinton Foundation with the IRS, charging bribery and "pay for play", and the IRS is bound by law to investigate all such complaints, so get ready for the next round.

I do not recall a single instance of Hillary Clinton demonizing any woman Bill was involved with. Nor have any of these women sued, filed complaints against her, or even given a sworn Affidavit. Just interviews with right wing bloggers, always known for honest and integrity. I'd never even heard these women's named until I visited some right wing loony website specializing in amplifying the sound bites emanating inside the right wing bubble.

Given that the Democrats fired the people who wrote the emails, how is that not dealing decisively with it.

The problem is that Hillary Clinton, is the only sane, qualified candidate for office.

Everyone is over sampling. Marist and Fox have already been busted. So the polls don't mean jack shit Jake.

I agree. Polls are useless. To many variable like who was asked, who did the asking and what questions were asked.

Anyone who depends on a poll to form an opinion is dumber that a box of rocks.

Guess that fits Jakey to a tee. LOL

Everyone is over sampling. Marist and Fox have already been busted. So the polls don't mean jack shit Jake.

I agree. Polls are useless. To many variable like who was asked, who did the asking and what questions were asked.

A 'state of denial' fits you to a tee, Claudette.

A 'state of denial' fits you to a tee, Claudette.

Not as well as you state of stupidity Jakey.

Dems have a few pukes as well. We just happen to have a lot of them on the far right and among the socons.
Both parties 'just happen to have a lot of them'...
You are a classic puke of the far right, yes.
WHY is that, Jake? Because I agree with you that both parties have a lot of 'pukes' in them, or is it that I don't buy into your partisan opinion that the GOP must certainly have more simply because they are the GOP?

Grow up, dude. Throw away the partisan blinders.

Never mind - impossible. As the article/link I posted the other days says - there are some people who could actually watch Hillary pick up a gun, shoot a 7yo child in the back, and still defend her, declaring somehow some way the kid had it coming. That would be YOU, Jake. Good luck with that.

Both parties 'just happen to have a lot of them'...
You are a classic puke of the far right, yes.
WHY is that, Jake? Because I agree with you that both parties have a lot of 'pukes' in them, or is it that I don't buy into your partisan opinion that the GOP must certainly have more simply because they are the GOP?

Grow up, dude. Throw away the partisan blinders.

Never mind - impossible. As the article/link I posted the other days says - there are some people who could actually watch Hillary pick up a gun, shoot a 7yo child in the back, and still defend her, declaring somehow some way the kid had it coming. That would be YOU, Jake. Good luck with that.

All I can say is, when you point your finger at someone else, there are three pointing back at you, and the rest of the racist Trumpbots.

Jake continues to post one thread after another like this one, and he expects us to believe he's NOT voting for Hillary.

What a joke.

In all fairness to Jake... He said he see the real threat as a Trump Presidency, which I agree with him... Truth is Trump is the worst candidate for president in living memory...

Jake is voting for Johnson... I disagree with him on that but if nothing else he is consistent in his view...
I'm not wild about Trump either. Jake is voting for Hillary, he just can't admit she has his balls.
DD lies as usual, having a real problem understand that real GOP will not vote Trump, and most of those will vote Johnson. NeverRedTrump.
Im spreading the word. If you are a liberal in a red state, vote green party. Your vote will give more liberal parties more power money and influence. BUT if you are in Texas or Georgia or Arizona vote hillary because she might win those states.

Whoa, what about North or South Carolina? They are both still considered red states. I wouldn't throw out Utah either if that other guy who just entered the race has any impact it will be Arizona.

Also, why Green, why now? Other than not being Democrats or Republicans what have they done to earn your vote? Jill Stein? They could and should do better.

Jill stein is a nutty anti-vaccser

All I can say is, when you point your finger at someone else, there are three pointing back at you, and the rest of the racist Trumpbots.
Lord, I wish you would teach that to the rest of liberals who constantly call everyone else 'racists', 'sexists', 'homophobes', etc.... The best way to do that, I guess, is just remind them of the leaked DNC e-mails.

("and the rest of the racist Trumpbots" ....BTW, dija see the three fingers pointing back at you right then?)

:p

The good Americans only call people like you those terrible names, bub.

I can't even follow the personal arguments, but what I thought about this thread was sort of what I tried to ask in the thread I started yesterday about what Trump could possibly do to change the trajectory of the election. And, aside from Putin giving Assange a game changer to give to Trump ... I don't see one .

For example, Trump's "meat and potatoes" economic speech. We can debate if it's actually anything new, and if it has any merit .. but the fact is it was gop establishment fodder. Trump stopping the personal attacks on his own party and grieving Muslim parents and Judges and adopting the House econ plan isn't going to move anyone. It's late in the day for "a pivot" and would the Trumpbots have accepted a pivot. It's true that they'd vote for Trump if he shot someone, or probably if he was caught in bed handcuffed to a dead hooker, but that's because he's the "fck em all" I'm Donald Trump.

I think he should be getting back to the non-partisan problem solver. It's probably too late, but his speech probably should have been more aimed at the bipartisan deficit reduction panel's proposals.

But Manafort's pulling his strings now ... so he's George W Bush lite.

Forum List

Back