Attention y'all: When watching the major news networks, please keep in mind that…

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
Propaganda is legal now.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013 lifted the ban on the domestic dissemination of U.S. government-produced propaganda.

Please keep that in mind ANY time you’re watching a news event, especially if it's a story that causes you to be emotional (outraged, shocked, etc.)

That is not to say that there weren’t lies in the past, by the major media… there were, of course. Many. But now there is even more deception, lies and (whether you want to accept this or not) false flags or other phony events to manipulate the public.

As my current signature says:

“We’ve entered an era in which it is not crazy to assess news events, to see if they’re real or not real… in the United States as well as overseas…. and in fact, it’s kind of crazy not to." – Naomi Wolf

They've always told us what we wanted to hear, and acted in the opposite direction

The elites and their $$$ control America , not the populace

Call it what you will

~S~

Propaganda is legal now.

The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, which was contained within the National Defense Authorization Act of 2013 lifted the ban on the domestic dissemination of U.S. government-produced propaganda.

Please keep that in mind ANY time you’re watching a news event, especially if it's a story that causes you to be emotional (outraged, shocked, etc.)

That is not to say that there weren’t lies in the past, by the major media… there were, of course. Many. But now there is even more deception, lies and (whether you want to accept this or not) false flags or other phony events to manipulate the public.

“We’ve entered an era in which it is not crazy to assess news events, to see if they’re real or not real… in the United States as well as overseas…. and in fact, it’s kind of crazy not to." – Naomi Wolf

I doubt most in the electorate are aware that this happend. Good post.

They've always told us what we wanted to hear, and acted in the opposite direction

Call it what you will

~S~

I absolutely agree with the second thing you said... and it's very unfortunate that a lot of people are blissfully unaware of that. I hope that eventually people will wake up and get angry, but instead of getting angry at other groups of people (which is exactly what they want us to do – fight amongst ourselves) that the anger will be aimed at the subversive people who have the actual power.

Propaganda is legal now.

I doubt most in the electorate are aware that this happend. Good post.

Yep, I don't watch TV but I think it's safe to say that the MSM didn't announce this to the public.(lol, of course they don't want people to stop watching) The reason I posted this is because I can see that so many people just accept what is told to them, in an automatic way, not realizing how much deception actually goes on these days.

Call it what you will

~S~

I absolutely agree with the second thing you said... and it's very unfortunate that a lot of people are blissfully unaware of that. I hope that eventually people will wake up and get angry, but instead of getting angry at other groups of people (which is exactly what they want us to do – fight amongst ourselves) that the anger will be aimed at the subversive people who have the actual power.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's probably the way it works in every effed up country

~S~

Last edited:
Ironic that news fakery acusations via gub'mit figures, ends up being the gub'mit.....

meanwhile sorts like Julian A are pursued, persecuted, imprisoned...

~S~

Forum List

Back