Attention Patriots

Lol we have twin 17 year old daughters....even they know leftist "males" are soy boys.... I've heard them say it.

You loons need to realize why ammunition is in short supply
ammo isn't in short supply in my house though I have had to cut back on my training
Took some time off from my run and gun training went back and fucked up my knee

Yeah, go ahead and think that those against you, in this supposedly inevitable civil war, are all vegan wimps who don't own guns. That will be fun!

Vegans have NO RIGHT to live anyway they are VERY ANNOYING, ANYONE who HATES bacon should be shot automatically using bullets coated with BACON GREASE :smoke:
Hey, theres a difference between leftist vegan and healthy fit vegans. Learn something before spouting off recklessly

No such thing as a healthy fit Vegan, they ALL look ILL and also ALL Males should NOT EVER be Vegan because Soy increases Estrogen in Males and LOWERS their Testosterone which is why the Soy Boi's are all basically turning into either Semi-Faggots or Full-on Faggots and Vegan men are shooting Blanks because of the increase in Estrogen their Sperm Count is next to zero, but nobody cares about that because in about 5 years the Vegan Males will have NO INTEREST in women and instead will just be sucking other mens dicks and wanting to stick their dicks in other mens rectums.

^^^^ I am telling this to EVERY man I meet EXCEPT IF I suspect they are Leftist aka Communist (they have a SPECIFIC LOOK that are easy to identify) and it is WORKING for the reason that IF a woman tells a man his MASCULINITY and ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with his testicles (Sperm Count) are in danger of being ruined then NORMAL MEN freak out about this because to MOST men their Masculinity and Sexual Potency is VERY IMPORTANT to them and so if a woman tells them IF you eat or drink anything Soy then within 5 years you will have next to zero Sperm Count and will have an abnormal amount of female hormones and a LOWER than NORMAL amount of male hormones then that FREAKS OUT NORMAL men.

Wow, a run on sentence on speed, too much caffeine or an episode of mania?
Did she hit a nerve incel?

Forum List

Back