View attachment 386981

This should be an epic battle...
Meet your Civil War opponents

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996
don't ever force a man whose been trained to use violence to use violence
Fancy yourself a bit, do ya?

Got news for ya kid. The ones that are actually dangerous don't make thinly veiled threats on the internet. That's reserved for sissy-bois and wannabees.

Which one are you?
no incel I was just stating a point of fact
Do you provoke someone whose been trained to use violence?
would you agree that someone who has received combat training and Law Enforcement training has been taught to use violence?
I don't believe you.

1. You're a republican't. You lie all the time.
2. You're a trump supporter. You lie all the time.
3. In both the military and especially in law enforcement you are trained to avoid force unless necessary, so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

In other words, you're a liar.

And as previously noted, INCELs are republicans. Democrats get laid.
You are a Luciferian so every time you assert that there is a lie, that is a lie, therefore when you lie about the truth, you affirm the truth.

Satan has a VIP seat reserved in Hell for you and your Pedo Pal Joe Pedo Biden.
View attachment 387253
We know you worship Satan, and we know that you belong to the Child Hair Sniffing Pedo Joe Fan Club.

Unborn lives matter.
View attachment 387257
Every knee shall bow and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

Problem for you is that you will be in Hell when you do it.
View attachment 387259
Satan does not punish anyone in Hell. He does not Rule in Hell. He is a prisoner in Hell and so are you.

Hell is a place of punishment and imprisonment for Satan, his fellow fallen angels and for people like you who worship him.

YOU WILL BE Separated from God and Heaven forever so the rest of us redeemed folks can enjoy eternity without you ruining everything.

Do unborn lives matter to you?

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Got news for ya kid. The ones that are actually dangerous don't make thinly veiled threats on the internet. That's reserved for sissy-bois and wannabees.

Which one are you?
would you agree that someone who has received combat training and Law Enforcement training has been taught to use violence?
I don't believe you.

3. In both the military and especially in law enforcement you are trained to avoid force unless necessary, so you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

You are a Luciferian so every time you assert that there is a lie, that is a lie, therefore when you lie about the truth, you affirm the truth.

View attachment 387253
We know you worship Satan, and we know that you belong to the Child Hair Sniffing Pedo Joe Fan Club.

Unborn lives matter.
View attachment 387257

View attachment 387259
Satan does not punish anyone in Hell. He does not Rule in Hell. He is a prisoner in Hell and so are you.

Hell is a place of punishment and imprisonment for Satan, his fellow fallen angels and for people like you who worship him.

YOU WILL BE Separated from God and Heaven forever so the rest of us redeemed folks can enjoy eternity without you ruining everything.

yall-need-satan-204116.jpg

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

View attachment 387253

Unborn lives matter.
View attachment 387257

View attachment 387259

View attachment 387260
More lies Satanist, from your Father, the Father of lies.

On Fire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Attachments

• 1599836193255.png
    1599836193255.png
    23 KB · Views: 8

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

View attachment 387253

Unborn lives matter.
View attachment 387257

View attachment 387259

View attachment 387260
More lies Satanist, from your Father, the Father of lies.

On Fire GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Didn't Photoshop elmo's picture. It makes elmo mad. You wouldn't like elmo when he's mad.

Here's the original:
dbrmggi-0035e40a-b30a-47a0-8566-880c8cac6d34.jpg

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Very true. Also, never underestimate your opponent.
I'm not concerned I train

So do a lot of people. I went to a range in Marietta in January. We laughed because there were 2 Trump bumper stickers, 3 Bernie stickers and 2 Biden stickers. So it's not just Republicans.
So, guns for me, but not for thee.

Not all liberals want to ban all guns. Many of my friends own them. They don't want to ban them. In fact, a friend in our circle is a trans man (born female). He owns 2 AR-15s.
So why would any gun owner support a democrat?

As I said, I do not support democrats. The question I asked was why would you want a civil war. I don't think party membership is reason for the kind of destruction a civil war would bring.
Ending the leftist agenda is enough.

Hundreds of thousands dead, infrastructure destroyed, the economy wiped out, and the USA weakened to outside forces. But its worth it if the leftist agenda is gone?

Wow.
Better dead than living under leftist rule. Current events should open your eyes.

So you think all the bad things happening in 2020 are permanent if we elect a democrat? lol Ok then.
You aren't paying attention if you think otherwise

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

Incels are leftists which make you a liar claiming otherwise.
I don't lie about who or what I have done in my life
When it comes to military and law enforcement training you are clueless.
The military doesn't train you for picnics.
Law enforcement gives you training up to deadly force.

Keep telling yourself that, Death Angel. :)
Have you SEEN THEM? They've been on the news, nightly
The Proud Boys, a deviant right wing group, like as silly as those you picture :).
said safely behind your keyboard lol
Lol, who started with the threats, gurly-man?
Jakes the first to respond in this string of the thread
Then Death Angel
then Jake
Then me
Now you the Incel
Lol, lame attempt at insult noted.

BTW, INCELs are republican'ts. Everyone knows that. Democrats get laid.
It's not Republicans who can't identify male and female. Leftists on the other hand can't do that

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

You're hilarious when you're angry, pussy-boi.

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

bigreb getting upset has delighted the board for many years.

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

Incel what makes you think what you said angered me? I find it fun that you make shit up

Yeah, go ahead and think that those against you, in this supposedly inevitable civil war, are all vegan wimps who don't own guns. That will be fun!

Vegans have NO RIGHT to live anyway they are VERY ANNOYING, ANYONE who HATES bacon should be shot automatically using bullets coated with BACON GREASE :smoke:
Hey, theres a difference between leftist vegan and healthy fit vegans. Learn something before spouting off recklessly

No such thing as a healthy fit Vegan, they ALL look ILL and also ALL Males should NOT EVER be Vegan because Soy increases Estrogen in Males and LOWERS their Testosterone which is why the Soy Boi's are all basically turning into either Semi-Faggots or Full-on Faggots and Vegan men are shooting Blanks because of the increase in Estrogen their Sperm Count is next to zero, but nobody cares about that because in about 5 years the Vegan Males will have NO INTEREST in women and instead will just be sucking other mens dicks and wanting to stick their dicks in other mens rectums.

^^^^ I am telling this to EVERY man I meet EXCEPT IF I suspect they are Leftist aka Communist (they have a SPECIFIC LOOK that are easy to identify) and it is WORKING for the reason that IF a woman tells a man his MASCULINITY and ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with his testicles (Sperm Count) are in danger of being ruined then NORMAL MEN freak out about this because to MOST men their Masculinity and Sexual Potency is VERY IMPORTANT to them and so if a woman tells them IF you eat or drink anything Soy then within 5 years you will have next to zero Sperm Count and will have an abnormal amount of female hormones and a LOWER than NORMAL amount of male hormones then that FREAKS OUT NORMAL men.

Wow, a run on sentence on speed, too much caffeine or an episode of mania?

Yeah, go ahead and think that those against you, in this supposedly inevitable civil war, are all vegan wimps who don't own guns. That will be fun!

Vegans have NO RIGHT to live anyway they are VERY ANNOYING, ANYONE who HATES bacon should be shot automatically using bullets coated with BACON GREASE :smoke:
Hey, theres a difference between leftist vegan and healthy fit vegans. Learn something before spouting off recklessly

No such thing as a healthy fit Vegan, they ALL look ILL and also ALL Males should NOT EVER be Vegan because Soy increases Estrogen in Males and LOWERS their Testosterone which is why the Soy Boi's are all basically turning into either Semi-Faggots or Full-on Faggots and Vegan men are shooting Blanks because of the increase in Estrogen their Sperm Count is next to zero, but nobody cares about that because in about 5 years the Vegan Males will have NO INTEREST in women and instead will just be sucking other mens dicks and wanting to stick their dicks in other mens rectums.

^^^^ I am telling this to EVERY man I meet EXCEPT IF I suspect they are Leftist aka Communist (they have a SPECIFIC LOOK that are easy to identify) and it is WORKING for the reason that IF a woman tells a man his MASCULINITY and ESPECIALLY ANYTHING to do with his testicles (Sperm Count) are in danger of being ruined then NORMAL MEN freak out about this because to MOST men their Masculinity and Sexual Potency is VERY IMPORTANT to them and so if a woman tells them IF you eat or drink anything Soy then within 5 years you will have next to zero Sperm Count and will have an abnormal amount of female hormones and a LOWER than NORMAL amount of male hormones then that FREAKS OUT NORMAL men.

Wow, a run on sentence on speed, too much caffeine or an episode of mania?
Hey hey hey . . . Lucy likes her caffeine, OK?

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

Incel what makes you think what you said angered me? I find it fun that you make shit up
INCELs are republicans. We've been over this.

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

INCELs are republicans. We've been over this.
actually you wrong. why do you leftists have a hard time with the identification of sex?

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386981

View attachment 386996

Which one are you?
I don't believe you.

LMf'nAO!!!

bigreb getting upset has delighted the board for many years.
you sling shit like a girl

Forum List

Back