ATTENTION MEN! Do you want a bitchy woman running your Country?

"ATTENTION MEN! Do you want a bitchy woman running your Country?"

Stupidity common to most on the ridiculous right.

It's funny. I'll do whatever it takes to put negativity in the minds of those on the fence! :)

It's funny. I'll do whatever it takes to put negativity in the minds of those on the fence! :)

Yet another CINO trait exposed.

Bearing false witness when it suits their nefarious purpose is something that CINO's have no problem doing all the time.

And yes, it is something else that CINO's are completely blind about doing. It is happening in other threads right now just as the OP is doing it in this thread.

:cuckoo:

Yet another CINO trait exposed.

Bearing false witness when it suits their nefarious purpose is something that CINO's have no problem doing all the time.

And yes, it is something else that CINO's are completely blind about doing. It is happening in other threads right now just as the OP is doing it in this thread.

:cuckoo:

It's not false to say Hillary is a b*itch...
I hope people on here don't take you seriously... scary thought!
Anyway... just so you know... only GOD knows who is a "real" Christian and who isn't.....
I seriously doubt God would give a non-Christian the gift of discernment.....

Genesis 50:20 - As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.

Actually it is false because it is a double standard.

But CINO's like you are blind to your egregious shortcomings.

The OP is a falsehood because it sets a different standard for Hillary than it does for the 16 male clowns on the right vying for the exact same job.

If T-Rump were female he would be called a bitch for the things that he has said but you give him a pass because he is a male.

Dishonesty and duplicity amongst CINO's like the OP is rampant and this thread is evidence of it.

The OP is a falsehood because it sets a different standard for Hillary than it does for the 16 male clowns on the right vying for the exact same job.

If T-Rump were female he would be called a bitch for the things that he has said but you give him a pass because he is a male.

Dishonesty and duplicity amongst CINO's like the OP is rampant and this thread is evidence of it.

Pay no attention to that man behind he curtain! (that's you by the way, in case you didn't know....)
The only "evidence" in this thread is that you would like to try to defend Ms. Hillary Clinton, and, that your method is to try and discredit me (or anyone else) that exposes her....

I'm used to this from you to De Te :) I'd be disappointed if I didn't see you name on my alerts ;)

Pay no attention to that man behind he curtain! (that's you by the way, in case you didn't know....)
The only "evidence" in this thread is that you would like to try to defend Ms. Hillary Clinton, and, that your method is to try and discredit me (or anyone else) that exposes her....

I'm used to this from you to De Te :) I'd be disappointed if I didn't see you name on my alerts ;)

Actually you are discrediting yourself by failing to educate yourself as to the facts rather than just regurgitating your extremist rightwing disinformation.

I am simply bringing attention to your shortcomings.

And yes, you make that so easy given the lack of insight you have into them.

As far as the OP topic goes better posters than you have tried and failed. Beating this dead horse is a waste of time and bandwidth. There is nothing new that you are bringing to the table with respect to what hasn't already been flung at Hillary. And yes, she has survived all attempts and is still going strong. She needs no help from me.

Which is why I prefer to make fun of your feeble attempts instead. You have made yourself an object of amusement and if that was your goal you have succeeded. But as far as being taken seriously goes, no, that is never going to happen now.

Have a nice day.

Actually you are discrediting yourself by failing to educate yourself as to the facts rather than just regurgitating your extremist rightwing disinformation.

I am simply bringing attention to your shortcomings.

And yes, you make that so easy given the lack of insight you have into them.

As far as the OP topic goes better posters than you have tried and failed. Beating this dead horse is a waste of time and bandwidth. There is nothing new that you are bringing to the table with respect to what hasn't already been flung at Hillary. And yes, she has survived all attempts and is still going strong. She needs no help from me.

Which is why I prefer to make fun of your feeble attempts instead. You have made yourself an object of amusement and if that was your goal you have succeeded. But as far as being taken seriously goes, no, that is never going to happen now.

Have a nice day.

Guess we will find out in November.......

Every day is a great day in the Lord!

Blessings,

B.

that's so Moonglow

.. and that's HOT! (one day I'll put my pic up, but I don't want to make ChrisL jealous....

I call your bluff. Post em up beotch. :D

Oboy!
emot-munch.gif

I thought y'all's avatars WERE your images. I know mine is.

You look like a baseball field
I look like mine too, only a few years older and no gun ;)

Hubba hubba. ;)

I can tell you I've seen Chris's pic and ... well, you betta bring your A game. :eusa_angel:

EVERYONE has seen Chris's pics... I have already admitted I'm at an age disadvantage! ;)
I just checked her pics out, very beautiful woman.

I call your bluff. Post em up beotch. :D

Oboy!
emot-munch.gif

Hubba hubba. ;)

I can tell you I've seen Chris's pic and ... well, you betta bring your A game. :eusa_angel:

EVERYONE has seen Chris's pics... I have already admitted I'm at an age disadvantage! ;)

It's just KILLING me I can't post my pics .. i'm so damn vain!!!!!!!!!!!

Oboy!
emot-munch.gif

Hubba hubba. ;)

It's just KILLING me I can't post my pics .. i'm so damn vain!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it killing you and why can't you post pics?

.. then don't vole Hillary!

I think her bitchiness will help to get things done. Truthfully, I think she will make a great president because I think she will work with Congress and make an honest effort to get Congress off of their deadbeat asses and do some real work.

Forum List

Back