Attention all Males...

K

KLSuddeth

A week from today is Mother's Day. If you have a mother or a wife who is a mother (meaning of a child - dont be tacky now), I think I can speak for all women who fit this/these category/ies when I say........

BUY PRESENTS
BUY CARDS
FLOWERS WILL EVEN WORK
DO NOT BUY PRESENTS FOR US THAT WE CAN USE TO CLEAN WITH OR THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT YOU WANT THAT WE DONT
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

Thank you for your time.

DK - if you didnt get THIS, then you may sleep with the dogs next Sunday evening.

Thank you to all and Dismissed.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
A week from today is Mother's Day. If you have a mother or a wife who is a mother (meaning of a child - dont be tacky now), I think I can speak for all women who fit this/these category/ies when I say........

BUY PRESENTS
BUY CARDS
FLOWERS WILL EVEN WORK
DO NOT BUY PRESENTS FOR US THAT WE CAN USE TO CLEAN WITH OR THAT WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
DO NOT BUY THINGS THAT YOU WANT THAT WE DONT
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

Thank you for your time.

DK - if you didnt get THIS, then you may sleep with the dogs next Sunday evening.

Thank you to all and Dismissed.

AMEN SISTA !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

My wife absolutely needs some new computer toys!

It's funny you say that, because I could swear I remember my mom telling me she'd rather me go out and blow all my money at the bars than buy her a Mother's Day present!

;) Just kidding, momma!

Originally posted by Dan
It's funny you say that, because I could swear I remember my mom telling me she'd rather me go out and blow all my money at the bars than buy her a Mother's Day present!

I'll stand behind you, Dan, I think I recall something along those lines as well! :)

I'm getting my wife a new tennis racquet. Don't laugh she's been eying this certain one for a few months now. Of course I have to get myself one too so she'll have someone to play with.

Well, I am getting to have Breakfast at my Son's school on Friday! that's my Mother's Day! of course, to spend time at Jim and Moi's house too on Sunday will be nice too! A bottle of wine is still sounding mighty fine!

For the past 2 Mothers Days (the only 2 I've celebrated as a mom, lol), I've gotten exactly what I wanted every year. My husband makes a card with my twins handprints, then I get to spend the whole day with my mom (who is also my best friend),we do a movie and then out for drinks. There's no surprise on mothers day for me, but damn I love it, LOL!!!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Thanks KL - Just made life a little harder for all us guys on the board! Damn, and I always used to get something that I liked at the last minute!:D

Remember one thing Evil - what you do for Mother's Day is just about what you get return on Father's Day! such a great thing when the Mother's come first! hahahaha

I already got my wife her gifts. A new vacuum and a new ironing board/Iron gift set. I hope she likes them.

I think I overheard my wife saying something about leaving her alone all day on Mother's Day, and that I should go have fun at the bar... or maybe she was just telling me to take the trash out.

Originally posted by Jackass
I already got my wife her gifts. A new vacuum and a new ironing board/Iron gift set. I hope she likes them.

I hope she shoves them right up your ASS! hahahahahah

I suppose for Father's Day she could get you a diamond ring or something, preferably in her size!

Originally posted by janeeng
I hope she shoves them right up your ASS! hahahahahah

Why?? Wouldnt you like that?? The vacuum we have now is old and hard to push. Just think of all the extra cleaning she can get done now with a newer better model!

The Iron/ironing board gift set is just gravy..... :D

Originally posted by Jackass
Why?? Wouldnt you like that?? The vacuum we have now is old and hard to push. Just think of all the extra cleaning she can get done now with a newer better model!

The Iron/ironing board gift set is just gravy..... :D

If you needed a new vacuum you could have bought it any day but Mother's Day? I suppose I would have been happy too! more than what I get! so I guess your ok, but just OK! :p:

Forum List

Back