Attempted Ballot Rigging In Texas....

"More from Wikileaks: Smartmatic is a riddle. The company came out of nowhere to snatch a multli-million dollar contract in an electoral process that ultimately reaffirmed Chavez’ mandate and all-but destroyed his political opposition.

Joseph Stalin famously said: “Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”

Wikileaks cables say Soros-linked Voting Machine NOW USED in 16 US states rigged the 2004 Venezuelan election!

SEE: https://t.co/k21BexW9v7 pic.twitter.com/j7YiSAS2Jo

— Brett Mac (@TweetBrettMac) October 21, 2016"

Wikileaks: Soros-Linked Voting Machines Now Used in 16 States Rigged 2004 Venezuela Elections

how many threads about a poorly calibrated touchscreen do we need?
I could go with that poorly calibrated shit if it didnt alway seem to be poorly calibrated in favor of the democrats, and only poorly calibrated at the president choice. I worked with touch screen for years, Ive never run into that poorly calibrated shit, the program is the program, the touch screen looks at the touch the same way any program would look at an input device like lets say a mouse.
as far as calibrating it, its a very simple process, again done through the software being used to operate it, takes maybe a minute. Do you think thats something that would be done when the equipment was set up? Im betting it would. And again, why does it always seem to be a calibration issue with just one candidate, in one spot of the screen and always to the advantage of the democrat.
The problem with all of these things is that hillary as usual has a level of protection between her and the crime. She is willing to throw anybody under her criminal bus if it furthers her desire to destroy this country. Or, once she is elected perhaps we should refer to it as a cuntry.

Then why back such a weak feckless impotent political party?
because Im not stupid and gullible like you.
answer this, lets assume that it is a calibration issue. Now imagine even just 10 screens are out of calibration. What are the odds that all 10 of those are out of calibration in exactly the same place in the same way?
Not very likely at all. If you actually new how the screens worked you would also understand that a calibration issue CAN NOT be isolated to just one exact spot on the monitor, that would be a monitor failure, not a calibration issue. Now explain how all the monitors are faulty in that EXACT same spot. I suppose it could be a manufacturing error, but they would have to be tested prior to being put to use, so if it was a faulty monitor or screen, you are now telling me that they all failed in that exact spot.
Does any of this even make you think for a second that the failure is possibly on purpose?
If not. I have to suggest that your IQ might be single digit.

"More from Wikileaks: Smartmatic is a riddle. The company came out of nowhere to snatch a multli-million dollar contract in an electoral process that ultimately reaffirmed Chavez’ mandate and all-but destroyed his political opposition.

Joseph Stalin famously said: “Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.”

Wikileaks cables say Soros-linked Voting Machine NOW USED in 16 US states rigged the 2004 Venezuelan election!

SEE: https://t.co/k21BexW9v7 pic.twitter.com/j7YiSAS2Jo

— Brett Mac (@TweetBrettMac) October 21, 2016"

Wikileaks: Soros-Linked Voting Machines Now Used in 16 States Rigged 2004 Venezuela Elections
Notice the Soros machines are in every single contested state while Barry the Fairy and his ilk act all "outraged" that the rigged machines are being challenged.

Texas Republicans are running the election

I have never seen Republicans resist the opportunity to shut down early voting if given the chance

With two weeks to go to the election, why haven't they seized the questionable machines and had them independently tested?

Why? Because they have no credible evidence

machines can gonout of spec for a lot of reasons. when one is found to be miscalibrated it needs to be fixed, but mechanical failure isn't a conspiracy

Unless there is a conspiracy to put an "out of spec" machine out to trick voters. They've had two years to prepare these machines haven't they?
How many polling stations are there in the US?

You aren't stupid enough to expect perfection, are you? Especially when there are tens of millions of fat rubes poking at the screens?
You're stupid enough to be a libtard.

Texas Republicans are running the election

I have never seen Republicans resist the opportunity to shut down early voting if given the chance

With two weeks to go to the election, why haven't they seized the questionable machines and had them independently tested?

Why? Because they have no credible evidence

Bullshit....you're a DNC stooge and a liar. The machines are changing votes and there's ample proof in the OP and many other places to verify it.

I could go with that poorly calibrated shit if it didnt alway seem to be poorly calibrated in favor of the democrats, and only poorly calibrated at the president choice. I worked with touch screen for years, Ive never run into that poorly calibrated shit, the program is the program, the touch screen looks at the touch the same way any program would look at an input device like lets say a mouse.
as far as calibrating it, its a very simple process, again done through the software being used to operate it, takes maybe a minute. Do you think thats something that would be done when the equipment was set up? Im betting it would. And again, why does it always seem to be a calibration issue with just one candidate, in one spot of the screen and always to the advantage of the democrat.
The problem with all of these things is that hillary as usual has a level of protection between her and the crime. She is willing to throw anybody under her criminal bus if it furthers her desire to destroy this country. Or, once she is elected perhaps we should refer to it as a cuntry.

answer this, lets assume that it is a calibration issue. Now imagine even just 10 screens are out of calibration. What are the odds that all 10 of those are out of calibration in exactly the same place in the same way?
Not very likely at all. If you actually new how the screens worked you would also understand that a calibration issue CAN NOT be isolated to just one exact spot on the monitor, that would be a monitor failure, not a calibration issue. Now explain how all the monitors are faulty in that EXACT same spot. I suppose it could be a manufacturing error, but they would have to be tested prior to being put to use, so if it was a faulty monitor or screen, you are now telling me that they all failed in that exact spot.
Does any of this even make you think for a second that the failure is possibly on purpose?

"because Im not stupid and gullible like you."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, everyone should agree with you or they're gullible and single digit IQed. Your entire societal system is rigged son, not just half of it. So now, does that mean my IQ is double yours since you've only got this half figured out?

This happened many times in the last two elections as well. The fact that the error is ALWAYS in favor of the Democrat tells us the elections are rigged.

All it tells us is Republicans are the ones finding it...not surprisingly, since electoral paranoia runs strong with that bunch

Soros is a Mossad sympathizer who is part of the Zionist coalition that is responsible for 199 of Hillary's 200 million dollar net worth. Hillary is a bought and paid for shill who will immediately allow and cover up another Mossad terror attack to be blamed on Iran, and sold out our troops will be again.

"because Im not stupid and gullible like you."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, everyone should agree with you or they're gullible and single digit IQed. Your entire societal system is rigged son, not just half of it. So now, does that mean my IQ is double yours since you've only got this half figured out?
actually your comment proves that you are an idiot. Or, you hope everyone else is an idiot and cant put two and two together.
By the way, please explain the consistency of the mis-calibration on all of the machines that always seem to be mis-calculated in the exact same spot.
I look forward to your knowledgeable response. I know that my working with these screens, repairing them, programming them etc... leaves me deficient when it comes to your expertise on them, so I appreciate the training that you are going to give us.
I think you should start with telling people if we are working with resistive touch screens, or capacitive screens. It will make a difference when it comes to the rest of your answer.

I happen to know for a fact that the fat fingered Texan actually thought that she was at a self-checkout station at Walmart, and was trying to check out a pound of turnips....

When liberals hear something they hate but can't refute, they often start ranting hysterically like that.

That's why replying to their little turd comments is a folly....their only intention is to get the thread derailed.

Forum List

Back